Sophie Milner #4 Bali again, Henny left with mum, suspicious looking abs have appeared on her tum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
447BF664-6810-44EB-A9A7-C3921745ED65.png

whys no one else horrified at this ?!🤢 I wear fake tan also but yeh my beds not like this ever! She clearly hasn’t washed her sheets in months. Vile 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
For the love of god! Surely saying she has a normal curvy body is just a fact? What does she want people to say?!

Reactions: 10
For the love of god! Surely saying she has a normal curvy body is just a fact? What does she want people to say?!
She also didn't mind when someone told her to go for the XS in that (very basic and overpriced) black dress - I'm sure it'd be a different story if she'd told her to size up.

Reactions: 14
She’s such a messed up, truly messy, miserable & selfish self-absorbed person. She needs a life & fast. How can she be posting shite like this and warranting a deep discussion about herself 🙄as per usual. No wonder Jimmy left her, can you imagine listening to this twaddle all the day long. Wtf cares? Basic BORING witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She has such a nice figure but she literally cannot stand that she's not a size 00, it's really sad

Reactions: 17
“I’m bored & it’s Friday & I desperately have to show the world my boobs & tell 196k people that I got a bikini wax & I’m not wearing underwear & throw a fit because of a compliment.”

Reactions: 11
More complaining...

Screenshot_20221014-144421_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221014-144516_Instagram.jpg

She's demanding no feedback from a job (that she chose, no fought hard to be able to do, that is well paid with wonderfully flexible hours) that demands feedback and a feeling (illusion) of trust from her viewers?!

I don't think anyone of negging her with those comments. The comment linked her to having a body like Kim Kardashian (Kim is very skinny at the moment, Sophie isn’t, and that's like, fine. No one is expecting her to be as unobtainable as Kim except for Sophie herself)

Influencers appeal is that they aren't models. They are just normal women you see at uni, in the office, on the street etc. They get paid far better than almost every commercial fashion model, and are treated with kid gloves in comparison. Yet still, she moans and complains all the time about not being as slim, toned, tall and attractive as a model. Being a model is hard, you have to train and can't quit your eating plan for a blowout meal, endless packs of noodles that she bulk buys or a hotdog at one of London's best take away recommendations (her last stories) yes, mainly it's genetics but there is also consistent effort in diet and exercise. It's kinda boring. Which is why even when you are scouted not everyone wants to do it, or for more than a few years. Brocoli can't replace bread and potatoes in your life forever.

Sophie just whacks on beauty and slimming filters, gets cosmetic surgery / alterations then gaslights her poor viewers that she is so petite and tiny and smoll. She is like a mean girl in a high school movie informing anyone in earshot, "YeAh so I could totally have been miss.world or had bella hadid's career but I chose not to. Yolo! Also, i could so so totally be I mensa but teeheee I have vibrators so, yeah. Sniff. Tell me aren't I just the best?! I won't compliment you in return of course, this adulation goes one way bestie"

Oh, and while the length of the skims dress really is great for her (very flattering on her legs) it's simply way too tight, she looks ridiculous. Like a sausage in a bodystocking. Would I tell her IRL? No, so I won't tell her online either. I am however talking about it with whoever I am with because she looks, i say it again, ridiculous. Not chic, not stylish, she is standing out for all the wrong reasons.
I wonder if it turns see through under sunlight or when a camera flashes?

Screenshot_20221012-202953_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221012-202927_Instagram.jpg

⛽💡
Just buy your true size. No one cares you're in a medium and not the extra, extra, small. People are interested in your size only because they want to gauge what size they should buy, just like they as what height she is for the same reason.

Thanks to anyone who read this far.

More pics

Screenshot_20221012-203106_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221012-203104_Instagram.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
So she takes offense when people comment (but lest be honest, that message would be complimentary to most people) about her curvy figure…..but I lost count of the number of times she advertised the A&F Curve love jeans/shorts.

Reactions: 13
The irony of her latest tantrum is that it’s actually HER who is projecting her tit on to those followers who without them she wouldn’t be half plastic and basically flammable. Good god I can’t stand her. And oh my word..get a stylist you bleeping mean, bitter, delusional CURVY fucktard
ALSO, stop pretending you don’t LOVE being heckled/catcalled. You even admitted you hated you didn’t get as much attention before you lost weight/had it all sucked out of you.
I’m done now lads I promise 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19