Sophie Milner #4 Bali again, Henny left with mum, suspicious looking abs have appeared on her tum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BF5FFEE3-B80C-463D-A014-2B5513E2C1EC.jpeg

What a grotesquely self-obsessed girl she is.

Try looking outside your tiny world for a minute Sophie. History was being made yesterday- approximately 4 billion people watched the Queen’s funeral. She was too busy though sticking her tongue out at the camera, fawning over her yapping dog and talking about herself.

Even if she is a republican (and I suspect she isn’t really, she probably just wants to bandwagon for cool/woke points)- taking in an historical event- trying to put into perspective life, loss and what it means to be British would help her infinitely more with her mental health than hours & hours of therapy.

She has no respect, no perspective and no clue.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
View attachment 1591911
What a grotesquely self-obsessed girl she is.

Try looking outside your tiny world for a minute Sophie. History was being made yesterday- approximately 4 billion people watched the Queen’s funeral. She was too busy though sticking her tongue out at the camera, fawning over her yapping dog and talking about herself.

Even if she is a republican (and I suspect she isn’t really, she probably just wants to bandwagon for cool/woke points)- taking in an historical event- trying to put into perspective life, loss and what it means to be British would help her infinitely more with her mental health than hours & hours of therapy.

She has no respect, no perspective and no clue.
She is generally annoying and extremely self-obsessed but I'm not sure she should've put her life on hold because it's the Queen's funeral? I went about my day like usual and enjoyed a rare day off work, everyone I know on social media was just posting as usual.. I'm British and don't particularly care about the royal family either way, don't love or hate, but as long as she didn't post anything disrespectful I just don't quite get why people expect everyone to spend their bank holiday glued to the BBC funeral coverage, posting about loss or queueing for 15 hours to see her coffin. I can criticise her for a lot of things but not appropriately grieving the queen isn't one of them for me

Reactions: 26
She is generally annoying and extremely self-obsessed but I'm not sure she should've put her life on hold because it's the Queen's funeral? I went about my day like usual and enjoyed a rare day off work, everyone I know on social media was just posting as usual.. I'm British and don't particularly care about the royal family either way, don't love or hate, but as long as she didn't post anything disrespectful I just don't quite get why people expect everyone to spend their bank holiday glued to the BBC funeral coverage, posting about loss or queueing for 15 hours to see her coffin. I can criticise her for a lot of things but not appropriately grieving the queen isn't one of them for me
This. Like I am sorry the matriarch of a family died, and offer my sympathies to them, but if Sophie and many others in this country don’t want to have to spend the day in mourning, they don’t have to. The Queen doesn’t make me British, being born here, paying my taxes and being a part of every day life does? Sick of people policing how people should feel about the RF just because of how they do.

Reactions: 15
Can I just ask you- when you say everyone you know on social media was posting as usual- do you mean your friends or influencers?
I follow approximately 250-300 British influencers and the vast majority posted nothing at all, or shared a picture of the Queen on their stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can I just ask you- when you say everyone you know on social media was posting as usual- do you mean your friends or influencers?
I follow approximately 250-300 British influencers and the vast majority posted nothing at all, or shared a picture of the Queen on their stories.
…you follow 300 influencers?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did she ever show us what the new guy had done for her bday or did he dump her just before it 🙃🫣

• Haha
Both? Maybe a pic of the queen in between their usual content, or the cute corgis but no one I follow was going big on the Queen content. Many were out and about, enjoying their day, posting fashion content, personal news etc.. life doesn't grind to a halt because the Queen's being buried for most people. The Royals don't follow influencers or regular folk on social media - sooo who is being disrespected by her posting her usual annoying 1000x stories..?

What does the country/wider world gain by influencers pausing their content or posting only about her funeral yesterday? It isn't educational, nor is it enjoyable content so like... why? We definitely agree that Sophie should do some self-reflection but I feel like you're projecting your own love of the royals onto other people. Many people her age feel indifferent about the royals, which is a perfectly reasonable view....

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Both? Maybe a pic of the queen in between their usual content, or the cute corgis but no one I follow was going big on the Queen content. Many were out and about, enjoying their day, posting fashion content, personal news etc.. life doesn't grind to a halt because the Queen's being buried for most people. The Royals don't follow influencers or regular folk on social media - sooo who is being disrespected by her posting her usual annoying 1000x stories..?

What does the country/wider world gain by influencers pausing their content or posting only about her funeral yesterday? It isn't educational, nor is it enjoyable content so like... why? We definitely agree that Sophie should do some self-reflection but I feel like you're projecting your own love of the royals onto other people. Many people her age feel indifferent about the royals, which is a perfectly reasonable view....
I agree. The full week has been about that charade

Reactions: 3
Did she ever show us what the new guy had done for her bday or did he dump her just before it 🙃🫣
Considering how much she praised him for offering to take her out for a meal, I’m guessing whatever he organised didn’t live up to her expectations 🙃 I’m sure if he got the heads up to buy her pink roses and a chanel bag, she wouldn’t have stopped posting about it with abnoxious “if he wanted to, he would! Never settle!” captions 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does she ever work? Haven’t seen her doing anything for many many months… she even stopped producing good insta stories… all I see are new cheek fillers, new hair and new tattoos… and I think showering and cleaning also count as a job for her… what happened?

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8
The tattoos! Why?! She 100% has a personality disorder because she simply cannot hang onto money… typical !soothing’ behaviour so no judgement, but these tattoos are utter tit

Reactions: 10
I' surprised she's not on only fans already. I would never judge a woman for doing so and as much as I dislike sophie, I wouldnt judge her for it either. she doesnt seem to get much work other than the distant New Look edit and some ann summers stuff here and there so she could probably earn much better from OF than instagram

I know these influencers tend to be vapid by nature but Jesus Christ, what does this girl do other than tart around in front of the camera? Permanently on stories, selfie after selfie.

Reactions: 7
She hasn’t mentioned dating for a few days… is she feeling ok?!

(She did actually story saying she had deleted her hinge account)
@Minnie Fay @KarenOG - Sophie would absolutely love all the pomp amd ceremony for herself (Preferably when she's still alive) and as someone who talks on her public insta about her depression and mental health, she might have joined the dots to realise that the majority of the UK's nation grieving were actually also a lot of individuals remembering a personal loss and reliving that pain again. She (fortunately for her) doesn't seem to have lost anyone (has mentioned on her stories about being scared about family dying, which is normal) and covid didn't touch her either so she just lumbers forward not considering others acute grief over personal loss. I can see her being the type to say it's been like over a year so yeah... implying just get over it already. Imo, this is why influencers being flippant over the death of the British Queen is jarring for many. It's being flippant over grief.

@WeLoveTea Jimmy aka as jimbob New Zeland's the oil and gas business tinder swindler, seemed to stop putting (any) effort in around December 2021 when they were in Bali quarantine together, then the penny finally dropped a few painful and expensive months later when she went to see him (again in Bali) this time to buy him a plot of land, as you do. He basically got her to dump him by checking out of the relationship and putting zero effort in, maturely avoiding the tricky dumping conversation. It also it appeared that he used her for her money, which is a dick move, but it's worth noting that he paid for one of her friends to get her a £500(?) Dior necklace for her 30th birthday. Well, she said in her insta stories that she got her mate to beg him togiveer the money for it as he wasnt going to fly in to visit her. ⛳
Hopefully her mate was an influencer and secured a press discount, because firstly that’s a lot of money and secondly, that necklace is truly hideous. Is she planning to send it in for cash for gold at some point in the future, or is it only gold plated and basically worthless for anyone not swayed by the DIOR logo.

She was going on about wanting to marry the man at one point, I imagine she was crushed by his lack of interest in her. Ngl I would have been.

However every fairy tale has its happy ending and our orange influencer princess appears to have secured herself a new prince, one that is apparently very good looking, younger and puts a lot of effort in to wooing her by planning a birthday day of Instagram dreams for his bushy browed beau. She is currently looking for cute couples outfits for Halloween. Not specified but obviously the sexier the better. Sexy kitty kat and hunky topless mouse etc. I might sound mean but she is so unsexy that all the tongue and tattas out posing can be pretty awkward viewing.

Screenshot_20220922-103147_Instagram.jpg

I
Screenshot_20220922-103145_Instagram.jpg
Ok, so in the before shot she had her eyebrow threads in, and I do think she looks better (more human like) without them, but I don't see much change with the brow lift, it's just the forhead reduction that changes the look for me. There is about 20k difference in these pics! Let's hope she got a discount as she is featured pretty heavily on the surgeon's insta.

Thoughts?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6