Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
I still don't think this looks normal, its the flatness of the stomach being not in proportion with the rest of her body.

Her latest post is a bit hypocritical - in the start of it she says she doesnt care about sizing up but then says she feels gaslit by having to buy a larger size. It is good to see her recognise that some people will be excluded from shopping at those shops though - but thats overshadowed by the whining lol
I AGREE with you, I just wasn’t aware that there were body filters available on Instagram, I mean she doesn't show the filter name in the top corner of her stories either. She is however clearly using one and hiding it. Sneaky.
Is she actually for real?
She's just so good at everything.

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
When did the skims shape wear as an outfit become an acceptable aesthetic??

Uh ho - She is back with the hair curler again. This time to inform us that unless want to look old (and thereby unattractive) we should be buying new clothes ReGuLArLyyyyy preferably from her carefully curated affiliate links. Also how YOUNG does she look, seriously how young. It's not the botox coz our girl hasn't had it for like 9 month OK guys, she's just blessed. Hmmm, maybe its the entire BROW LIFT she had done with her hairline lowering surgery. Maybe? Possibly? also her cheeks are blown out with filler, she is looking more like stewie than an adult human woman.

She's 31 not 71, of course she'll still look youthful, not 21 youthful but young and no one replies to you upon learning your age, gosh you look so much older than that, are you sure you're not 10 years older than that? you need sunscreen, botox is a thing nowadays etc. It's just common social patter along with you look well, so skinny (sadly still seem as a compliment) you look so young, no, no the baby screaming absolutely doesn't bother me, i loved the cake you made, I've missed our catch ups let's do this again - soon! Yadda yadda

Screenshot_20220713-184743_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:

Sliceofpizza

VIP Member
Nice.

And we wonder why people get surgery…
She needed it - sorry (not sorry) otherwise she would have lost her ‘job’ especially given her vile personality. A job where she hides in a dark cupboard, alone maybe. But selling herself and her ‘style’/lifestyle, that surgery - every single last drop of it was very much needed. She (& still is in many ways) a horror show invho.