Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EasterEggs

Chatty Member
Anyone else find it strange she went to an event and hung around with lalalaletmeexplain (or where they always friends? Sophie is such a faux feminist in my opinion. Kinda puts me off lala too, thought she had better taste 🥴
The lala thread on here is interesting 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 1

softdrink

I think the £6 coffee thing is an example of influencers trying too hard to seem relatable. Sure, they can share feelings and experiences that are relatable but when it comes to lifestyle they shouldn’t bother. £6 IS expensive for a coffee but also we see Sophie waste money on loads of stuff so…

also her comment about “the cost of living crisis really does be getting us all” was dumb and off colour. I don’t think I’m overly sensitive but it’s not something I’d say (I’ve noticed the rise in bills, food etc and while it’s tight I’m lucky that I can afford it and can try and ride it out - let alone being in Sophie’s financial position). It’s being called a crisis for a reason - people will really struggle and Sophie making a joke about her coffee being unaffordable is tactless
Came here to say the same. I cringed

Reactions: 1

frillylilly

Chatty Member
Did anyone watch her 'get ready with me' YT video? Her skin looks great bare (to the point I started to feel bad about mine) but she plasters so much makeup over it!