Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Not a fan of this pastel colour palette, the dress looks a lot better than the trousers though, which are almost higher than the ones Simon Cowell was infamous for. Her white chanel would have been a better bag choice too, the LV looks far too wintery next to the lilacs. Heck, why on earth doesnt she get a bag from her new look collection?! Thought that it was all of her favourite 'pieces' mixed with timeless classics.

Screenshot_20220706-010005_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220706-005914_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 1

Thatgirl__

Yeah she mentioned she feels like her future has been taken from her.. I really hope she’s ok, she seems like such a lovely person I always enjoy her content 💖💖
She is one of the genuine ones always liked her

Aww love Gemma, just watched her stories 😢 my first thought was she’s deciding whether to carry on being an influencer, she’s spoken a few times about her engagement etc not being great lately. But also maybe Lewis or her Granny 💔
I thought about her gran but when she mentioned future it made me wonder abouy lewis they seemed so good together though so not sure

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
She's in denial about her body size, I find H&M sizing extremely generous
They were small sizing for a while, but it was something about their EU labels not being translated into the UK sizing or something.

Haven't been in there in forever.

She is in size denial. The way she spends most of her days in that oversized band t-shirt or those (horrible) andanola bra top and leggings isn't helping her when she actually has to put on real clothes. If she measured herself and got her true size now she'd be far happier, squeezing into things can't be fun.

I hope her Frankenstein scar is healing OK, is it safe to put make up on it?!

She will almost certainly be getting lipo when she has her new implants put it. She doesn't need it!

CloudMeringue

VIP Member
Just watching Noorie Ana's Budapest vlog and Sophie pops up in it, I had to notice even though her hairline looks good, her brow-lift does not translate well to everyday facial expressions. It probably looks fine in static photos, but when she's actually conversing with people and showing expressions it looks really jarring

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
She’d have made better use of her money addressing her skin first. I know sometimes it just comes down to genes, but that would get her the forever youthful look she’s chasing, not all these procedures.
What would you suggest? I think a fair amount is diet / pollution levels but... honestly skincare is such a mystery to me. One where you get recommended a serum or moisturiser for £200 are told it will be the answer to all your problems but it just gives you spots.

Sophie often shows herself going for pricey facials etc. She gets the vacuum pore treatment and the anti ageing serums / led lights etc.

Last edited:

Lena94

She has had ads with weight watches, kellogs special k, some leopard print sports underwear company etc. Her deal to flog dead stock with new look would have been lucrative too, plus she links to misguided stuff she gets sent for free regularly. Most of her swipe ups (or now click on the links) will provide her with a living wage income. She has done some other things with her face in (Otherwise empty?) shop windows along with other influencers but I wasn't paying a lot of attention to exactly what she was selling, sorry to be vague. I recall she was advertising amazon clothes at one point, that would have been a high fee.

Most of, if not all her beauty treatments, nails, hair, facials are free. Her tooth bonding was too I believe. She did have to pay for her surgeries, however mentions the doctor who injects her filler and botox quite regularly and links to his personal Instagram, so make of that what you will. Her last ad looks to be the esho lip balm, but there was sp a lot of nasty gal ill fitting clothing reels.

The Bali house is probably to give her (and Jimmy) a passive income from air bnbing it out a lot of the year. It could work, but it will actually be some admin for her which I don't think she will enjoy.

She seems to spend a fair bit of her own money on Hendrix's dog walker, his dog dare care, her cleaner, getting her laundry laundered by a pick up service and having calorie controlled meals delivered. This could be hello fresh or something more tailored for a calorie defect? If it was free she would no doubt me mentioning it a lot more. Then of course rent, gas, electric, water, broadband (does she have sky or netflix?) and council tax. She has a private gp too, she talked about when she got her corona vaccine early, wouldn't tell the viewers why but stressed that it was a must for her obviously everyone was curious! Her parents probably pay for her car insurance and road tax of they buy her fuel.

Selling her old clothes (many she got for free) is weird but she loves the kardashians, all of whom are millionaires, and they have someone to sell their unwanted clothes. Sophie might think well, why not do the same?
She also had a deal with Dyson and did ads for the air wrapper and the vacuum cleaner. As for her expenses she has a cleaning lady as well 😒

littlenoodle

I swear she got all her fillers dissolved around 3 years ago to look more natural/get better ones put in... And now they look worse than they ever did! It makes me sad - she was so beautiful but I think she's lost touch on what she looks like.

Lilliepad

VIP Member
Funny how much she has complained in the past about men who ghosted her and now she writes “if it’s a no just don’t reply”
I read that as don’t reply idk, rather than don’t reply.
That said I really do hope she takes the time to heal and enjoy her life again. Spare us the insufferable dating diaries.