Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Burrito88

VIP Member
Basically, vast majority of people are wearing wrong size bra - throwback to when +4 inches were added to band measurements because they had no stretch. Cup size is relative to band size, so if your cup is too small it’ll often manifest in the band feeling way too tight (because effectively you have a load of boob being squashed under the band that SHOULD be in the cup). If you put your bra on backwards (so the cups are at the back) and pull the band out away from your body at the front, you shouldn’t be able to pull it more than about an inch - if you can, the band is way too big and providing fuck all support and your cups are too small and not containing all your boob.

Bravissimo measure properly (they sized me at 30G when I’d spent 10 years wearing a 34DD and it CHANGED MY LIFE), or you can use the Boob or Bust calculator online to get a more accurate suggested size. Boobs will look 5000% more banging!

End of PSA. 😆
I wear a 38C and it’s just put me at a 32J 🤯 I’m not convinced 😂

She definitely seems to be solo right now. For example, she was driving the moped when normally Jimmy does and she instagrams from the back?
I noticed that. It looked like she was driving with her phone in her left hand, but then you saw a hand on the left handle?! Did she shove the phone into her helmet and do it handsfree? The thought of her doing that is hilarious.

beepboopbop42

tbf I don’t disagree with her that a lot of the hate for influencers comes from a place of misogyny
100%! I don’t disregard that especially because influencers are primarily female, but whatever the gender my feelings on influencers stand

trav35

Is it just me or is it a bit disrespectful to allow Hendrix to get covered in mud before dumping him at the groomers?
Lots of things she does are, but this isn’t really one. Equivalent of tidying your house before the cleaner comes - they’re going to bath him regardless, so makes no odds!

Chjamo

God Gemma is such a snow bunny it makes me cringe watching her love island stories.

Sophie’s posts just seem rather pointless atm. There’s nothing aesthetic about the pic on her feed of the mini at camber sands
What’s a snow bunny?

Lena94

She can’t ask Gemma because even though she claims they wear the same size number on the label I’m not sure they’d fit 🧐
No way in hell will they fit in the same size. I don’t follow Sophie for a while now but wasn’t the situation with Gemma like this:

Imah

Chatty Member
Part of me wanders if she has intimacy issues given the way she is so stand offish with partners

frillylilly

Chatty Member
If I remember rightly her & her sister are her verrrrrrryyyy different. Soph wrote a blog about their relationship where she said she believed they had genuine hate for each other. She also discussed her sisters mental health issues & said blamed that on their relationship and that growing up Sophie was the “golden child” her actual words lol.
She also said her sister calls her the posh bitch and is jealous of Sophie’s success. You can google said blog.
My sister and I don't get on and haven't spoken for a few years, but I still don't think I could bring myself to say that I hate her? Particularly...on a blog? On the internet?

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Those zara leather look leggings in a size l... are zara trousers normally that tight?? Haven't shopped there since 2019 now!