Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SimpleLifeinLondon

Chatty Member
Ive just checked and he’s not following her 🤭 Unless he wasn’t for some reason before? Why won’t she just come out and say it tho, no problems telling her when the dog goes for a poo and every other detail of her life. Surely she’s getting messages cos she keeps hinting something is wrong/ going on in her life
I did some digging and found his Instagram. They are still following each other?

Cooksie

VIP Member
Has her instagram account gone? I can still see it, it just has 0 posts and 6 followers?

Don't think she would block me, I just occasionly creep on her account when I am reading her so I dunno lol
It’s showing like that for me too! I never interact, just lurk so it would be strange if she’s blocked me!

justbeingnosy98

I actually feel bad for Sophie just now, she’s obviously struggling on her own. I feel like her friendships have fallen by the wayside since the arrival of Jimmy - probably easily done when he was over for a few months at a time!

Maybe she should move closer to her parents for a few months since Jimmy isn’t able to come back for a bit!? I feel like at some point you have to put your mental health before pride/the gram!

Lena94

Were there someone else's legs next to her in bed this morning? Just look at the upper right corner. And there are two dishes. i think that she is trying to show us that she is not alone