Sophie Milner #2 Brussel sprout farts, flats a tip, finally admits she’s got fake t*ts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf they seem like completely different characters I’m surprised they were friends in the first place. Is she even friends with Gemma anymore either?

I hope she realises her privilege and donates money from selling one of her designer bags to a women’s health charity. Some young women in the UK and all around the world are in a place where they can’t afford sanitary pads and she’s coming on here to brag about a £400 procedure.

Anyone feel like she’s desperately trying to live a high end lifestyle, like always getting private procedures (like when she had private covid tests done), paying extortionate amounts of money for an *aesthetic* flat, plastic surgery, lots and lots of designer bags/clothes. She has no boundaries at this point, she just does whatever she likes, it feels like she’s almost out of control. I think it’ll just make her more depressed than she already is, in the long run.
100% agree - its like she revels in appearing better off than her followers but she just comes across like an idiot.

She didn’t HAVE to pay £400 for that procedure, she could’ve waited a bit longer (what’s a few more months on 6 years) and had it done for free. She was desperate to have it out but then bitched the whole way through.

Its so irresponsible to push your opinions about contraception onto your (likely younger) followers. I’ve seen her share screenshots of people messaging about their success with certain types and she dismisses their opinions. Share your experience, fine, but point people to the experts to do their own research.

Reactions: 6
100% agree - its like she revels in appearing better off than her followers but she just comes across like an idiot.

She didn’t HAVE to pay £400 for that procedure, she could’ve waited a bit longer (what’s a few more months on 6 years) and had it done for free. She was desperate to have it out but then bitched the whole way through.

Its so irresponsible to push your opinions about contraception onto your (likely younger) followers. I’ve seen her share screenshots of people messaging about their success with certain types and she dismisses their opinions. Share your experience, fine, but point people to the experts to do their own research.
absolutely this- if she’d been in such pain for 6 years why didn’t she have it out sooner and why couldn’t she wait a little longer rather than moan about it being £400 privately. I feel like all she does at the moment is witch and moan about people/things. It’s really not a nice trait.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I find complaining about paying medical professionals to remove her coil bizarre. She wants to be paid for her expertise, her skillset, her valuable time, well guess what - so do others. Plus that sum would be covering the cost of the space rented, the utilities, the nurses, the p.p.e. the receptionist, and I'm certain half a dozen other costs I've overlooked. For the most part in th UK people can use the NHS but not for everything and if you want speed and convenience it is a LUXURY to be able to pay for it.

I echo whoever said that she should use this experience to amplify period poverty and gynecology services not only in the developing world but in the UK too. Auctioning off a designer piece for said cause would be a great, and easy step tbh. She's got this large auidence now, but is just coming across as selfish. A LOT of bigger influencers are, niomi smart, Emily can ham, inthefrow (ones with over a million followers) etc. this isn't who I though they were initially, because this isn't who they portrayed themselves to be. were they lying and manipulating their audience before, or did something happen to make them just not care, are they advised by management not to give back?! Although some have never hidden their selfish tendencies *cough* lydia millen.

I would love the tea on what happened with millie cotton too! Millie only has a fraction of Sophie's auidence amd reach so falling out would have been a bad career move networking wise for millie, it must have been something personal and significant. none of this, we just drifted apart we're still on great terms baloney.

I am sure I heard gemma's voice on her stories when she took hendrix into the shared gardens with Jimmy (obviously someone had to do the work of picking up the 💩 and throwing the ball to entertain Hendrix) so I assume they are still on good terms, but I think they are more work friends than genuine old friends.

Reactions: 4
I really don’t get why she has to go on and on moaning about this coil and then start going on about men ejaculating in her 🥴. What kind of blogger does that. If she wanted to raise awareness she could just do a simple post sharing her problems and then post some helpful links or something. She really thinks her followers are some kind of idiots and the way she speaks is so patronising.

Reactions: 7
On the tube again and she videos the empty carriage mentioning how “its very quiet on the tube today”. Honestly is she just thick or is she trolling us?! We’re still in lockdown hun and there’s a stay at home order, so perhaps that’s why the tube is empty!!!! Where the f is she always going?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
On the tube again and she videos the empty carriage mentioning how “its very quiet on the tube today”. Honestly is she just thick or is she trolling us?! We’re still in lockdown hun and there’s a stay at home order, so perhaps that’s why the tube is empty!!!! Where the f is she always going?
She mentioned getting her brows laminated or microbladed soon. :rolleyes: Plus the essential trips to drop off hendrix to doggy daycare. This i just don't understand, she works at home and got the dog for company??

🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 2
Is she actually joking? She’s the worst for this, I’ve seen her post at least 5 times standing outside houses in my road, going to throw tit out of my window if I ever see her 😆
It is annoying but it is very beautiful, it's for about 10 days a year maximum, and, at least they are forming an orderly queue...

Reactions: 4
Is she actually joking? She’s the worst for this, I’ve seen her post at least 5 times standing outside houses in my road, going to throw tit out of my window if I ever see her 😆
Wait, isn’t SHE there to take pics? Hypocrite.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wait, isn’t SHE there to take pics? Hypocrite.
But, it's for work, totes essential. They are just a nuisance trying to get a photo for insta and if they have only 300 followers they should just make way for her!

• Haha
So she was making comments about other people but then went and did a photo shoot herself?!
I actually thought she was just parked up and was filming the people taking pictures but she’d actually gone there herself to do the same?! She really is the biggest narcissist 🤯

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.