Sophie Milner #2 Brussel sprout farts, flats a tip, finally admits she’s got fake t*ts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she was making comments about other people but then went and did a photo shoot herself?!
How does she not put two and two together? Especially considering she has TWO DEGREES GUYS!!

Also I'm pretty sure I've seen her complain about that Influencers in the Wild Instagram account and now she's filming other people?

Reactions: 6
Feel sad for her poor little dog and his skin/fur condition - but that’s the risk with a lot of “pure” breeds, they all have a condition or two that they’re prone to due to breeding

• Sad
Reactions: 3
The tree debacle was ridiculous. She was just fuming that she couldn’t waltz up to the tree and have a full photo shoot she had to wait. Fumes about being watched/judged/commented on by people when shes shooting yet it’s fine for her to do exactly that to these people???

I feel bad for the dog but that’s what you get for getting a ”fashion” puppy.

Reactions: 8
So basically Jimmy doesn’t want to live with her 😂 did she really think he’d give up with absolutely no compromise on her side? Good on him tbh

• Haha
So basically Jimmy doesn’t want to live with her 😂 did she really think he’d give up with absolutely no compromise on her side? Good on him tbh
Oooh what's happened? Trying to avoid giving her views lol

Reactions: 1
Why is there a finished coffee in the bathroom 😂 all that stuff everywhere is stressing me out

Her nose is looking good today though!

I get that our homes are to be lived in and I find people whose homes look like showhomes a bit strange but that bathroom!

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Oooh what's happened? Trying to avoid giving her views lol
They're going to divide his time off from oil rig work (rodgerwork) between new Zealand and the UK she will fly out, also men from nz tend to settle down early (do they? What's early?) And she wants to get married (hint hint) as that means the man will never leave you 🙃 in bali and will move to nz in 10 or 20 years time. she's clearly in love with old Jim so hopefully he feels the same.

Reactions: 7
what that builder said to her wasn't really vile.. she could have either ignored or said thanks and kept it moving instead of making a huge scene. it's not like he said "nice tits" or "I wanna smack that juicy ass" now that is vile.

Reactions: 6
They're going to divide his time off from oil rig work (rodgerwork) between new Zealand and the UK she will fly out, also men from nz tend to settle down early (do they? What's early?) And she wants to get married (hint hint) as that means the man will never leave you 🙃 in bali and will move to nz in 10 or 20 years time. she's clearly in love with old Jim so hopefully he feels the same.
I can’t see it lasting. I also found it quite telling how she said if he were to stay here they’d need separate apartments. I don’t think they’ve been getting on that well living together..

• Sad
Reactions: 10
The hypocrisy after she filmed people taking photos yesterday and shared it to 170k people to make fun of.

People are naturally curious so if they see a full on photo shoot taking place in the middle of the street of course they’re going to look to see if its someone like Beyoncé (hint, it’s not beyonce).

I think the builder could have been a bit more polite with his questioning but if you’re going round conducting photo shoots in the street, you can expect people to wonder what you’re doing and who you are.

Reactions: 10
what that builder said to her wasn't really vile.. she could have either ignored or said thanks and kept it moving instead of making a huge scene. it's not like he said "nice tits" or "I wanna smack that juicy ass" now that is vile.
The whole complaining process is something that only an unemployed person could have time for 😒

• Haha
She just loves to have an opinion on everything and anything. She complains about a lot of things, come to think about it.
I’ve had to stop following her. She’s just an online version of the person you avoid in the kitchen at the office because you know they will just be negative and complain and put a downer on your day 🙄

Also still can’t get over her and Jimmy needing separate flats if he was to ever move here permanently?! Like he would fork out for that when it appears he’s never even bought her a birthday or Xmas present, just an IOU 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve had to stop following her. She’s just an online version of the person you avoid in the kitchen at the office because you know they will just be negative and complain and put a downer on your day 🙄

Also still can’t get over her and Jimmy needing separate flats if he was to ever move here permanently?! Like he would fork out for that when it appears he’s never even bought her a birthday or Xmas present, just an IOU 🤦🏼‍♀️
Whaattt!! When did she say that about her and Jimmy living separately?! 😧
Tbf, who would want to live in a pigsty like she does?!

I think she does complain loads but I don’t agree that she should only complain about street harassment if it’s explicit.

Although I can totally see how it gets a bit much when she’s moaning about estate agents, electricity, street harassment and...eyelashes all in a 6 hour period

Whaattt!! When did she say that about her and Jimmy living separately?! 😧
Tbf, who would want to live in a pigsty like she does?!
I’m sure I saw it on one of her rambling Q and As the other day.. I might need someone to back me up here though it’s been a long day and I could be remembering wrong 🙈

He’s probably fed up of being her house maid cleaning her filth while she slobs around taking photos of her nose all day. That would make anyone want their own space!

Reactions: 5
These instablaggers need to realise that the street is not their personal photo studio, they need to get a grip. ALSO guys after my post the other day saying I’d seen her post so many times in my street, she posted a story yesterday literally on my doorstep 🤦🏻‍♀️. I bet she’d be the type of person that would get pissed off that you’d ruined her shoot by coming out of your front door 🙄.

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.