Sophie Milner #2 Brussel sprout farts, flats a tip, finally admits she’s got fake t*ts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure I saw it on one of her rambling Q and As the other day.. I might need someone to back me up here though it’s been a long day and I could be remembering wrong 🙈

He’s probably fed up of being her house maid cleaning her filth while she slobs around taking photos of her nose all day. That would make anyone want their own space!
Iirc she stated she would probably need to keep a separate apartment (not flat) for herself as she just loves her ownspace and loves her own company. Tbh working from home probably does that, she imo would better off renting an office space then going there everyday but, how it would really work when her work atm is her everday life? she would need to keep all her clothes, make up, gadgets there and watch TV there etc making it more of a home than a work space. I dunno, it is a very unusual job. She's lived alone for years, sharing with anyone much less 24/7 not being able to go out would be, let's say testing.

I agree it's not sounding great between her and jhimmay, maybe she can't see it as she's too close to the situation. Will he buy her those flights he owes her? I think we're on two now. Her 29th and Christmas? or is there more?

The idea of palming off Hendrix to her parents whenever she swans off to NZ seems unfair on him, why did she even get a dog if she just wants to send him to daycare (so strange) and leave him for months on end at her parents house. he's not just an Instagram prop.

Reactions: 4
The question she just posted supports the theory that it’s not all omg amazinggggg with Jimmy!

I actually agree with her on unconventional relationships and wanting your own space tbh - but then I am perpetually single and commitment phobic! Idk she clearly is very in love with him and I don’t see what would be in it for him if he didn’t feel the same way so I do hope it works out for her. I don’t know how he puts up with her though! God bless saint jimmaaaay the patient

Reactions: 7
Iirc she stated she would probably need to keep a separate apartment (not flat) for herself as she just loves her ownspace and loves her own company. Tbh working from home probably does that, she imo would better off renting an office space then going there everyday but, how it would really work when her work atm is her everday life? she would need to keep all her clothes, make up, gadgets there and watch TV there etc making it more of a home than a work space. I dunno, it is a very unusual job. She's lived alone for years, sharing with anyone much less 24/7 not being able to go out would be, let's say testing.

I agree it's not sounding great between her and jhimmay, maybe she can't see it as she's too close to the situation. Will he buy her those flights he owes her? I think we're on two now. Her 29th and Christmas? or is there more?

The idea of palming off Hendrix to her parents whenever she swans off to NZ seems unfair on him, why did she even get a dog if she just wants to send him to daycare (so strange) and leave him for months on end at her parents house. he's not just an Instagram prop.
Oh 100% it’s a pain being stuck in with your partner. I was WFH while he was furloughed and man I was desperate for some time alone.. I’m glad to be back at work after a year.. never thought I would say that haha! However, she has been open she wants him to propose and two living spaces seems extreme, not to mention the cost, for someone you want to marry.

Your right, in another job you could rent an office space but her job is her daily life. She just doesn’t think.. she wants a lifestyle of travelling, which Jimmy is perfect for, but bought a dog. It makes me so angry when I see people have made a lockdown purchase when the living being won’t fit into the lifestyle they want after COVID. She seems very confused about what she wants as everything conflicts between commitment to Jimmy and the dog and freedom. I can’t keep up!

Reactions: 2
Oh 100% it’s a pain being stuck in with your partner. I was WFH while he was furloughed and man I was desperate for some time alone.. I’m glad to be back at work after a year.. never thought I would say that haha! However, she has been open she wants him to propose and two living spaces seems extreme, not to mention the cost, for someone you want to marry.

Your right, in another job you could rent an office space but her job is her daily life. She just doesn’t think.. she wants a lifestyle of travelling, which Jimmy is perfect for, but bought a dog. It makes me so angry when I see people have made a lockdown purchase when the living being won’t fit into the lifestyle they want after COVID. She seems very confused about what she wants as everything conflicts between commitment to Jimmy and the dog and freedom. I can’t keep up!
It seems she is desperately trying not to come off as clingy atm.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Jhimmay's fleeing the coop on Easter Monday, I predict Gemma will be drafted in, and there will be a lot of chat about checking in with your single mates to see if they she is OK or in need of support.

Jhimmay's fleeing the coop on Easter Monday, I predict Gemma will be drafted in, and there will be a lot of chat about checking in with your single mates to see if they she is OK or in need of support.

100% it’s obvious Gemma & Louis are finished too & yet no check in with her but as soon as Jimmy leaves Sophie is the needy one

Reactions: 1
And so it begins... Sophie’s suddenly remembered her friends, after hibernating with Jimmy for the past few months, and has dragged him to the park, probably so that she can drop hints that he’s leaving tomorrow and everyone needs to start doting on her.
She’s had her dog for less than a year and he’s had so many health and behavioural issues. Don’t think she bothered to do any research before buying her puppy for the ‘aesthetic’ 😭

Reactions: 6
Did some sleuthing. Gemma’s bf Louis has deleted his insta (or changed his name on it maybe) and I agree they have deffo broken up, she hasn’t spoke about him in ages! I really like Gemma she’s so nice and normal. He did not give off the vibe he was really into her though so think she’s prob better off without him.

I feel like Sophie and Jimmay will last until they see each other again next in September/October and then break up soon after 🤔

I find it so bizarre he thought he could come over here and get a job in the North Sea - I thought it was common knowledge that oil in the North Sea was on the decline!? Maybe it’s because I’m from up there!

Reactions: 5
Did some sleuthing. Gemma’s bf Louis has deleted his insta (or changed his name on it maybe) and I agree they have deffo broken up, she hasn’t spoke about him in ages! I really like Gemma she’s so nice and normal. He did not give off the vibe he was really into her though so think she’s prob better off without him.

I feel like Sophie and Jimmay will last until they see each other again next in September/October and then break up soon after 🤔

I find it so bizarre he thought he could come over here and get a job in the North Sea - I thought it was common knowledge that oil in the North Sea was on the decline!? Maybe it’s because I’m from up there!
Maybe he wanted to be a instagrammer or instaboyfriend? however it was too hard being away from his family and his mates just with sophie for company?

He's done a lot for her, cleaned up after her when she had good poisoning, looked after her post snout surgery, brought over his PlayStation and coffee machine. Even gone halfies on a mac desktop. Which he will have to leave when he flies back. I think hendrix will miss him too, more than he would miss sophie.

Reactions: 1
C1AF1C31-243C-410F-803D-150D82EEB631.jpeg

Forgot to post this the other day- why is she so goddamn angry all the time?!
Her family and friends need to step up and tell her to stop sharing every last detail of her life, if she can’t handle commentary on it. As a grown woman, she still can’t connect that if you share something online (esp if you’re sharing your frustrations) people will want to comment and for the most part, try to help 🙄

Reactions: 10
View attachment 516464
Forgot to post this the other day- why is she so goddamn angry all the time?!
Her family and friends need to step up and tell her to stop sharing every last detail of her life, if she can’t handle commentary on it. As a grown woman, she still can’t connect that if you share something online (esp if you’re sharing your frustrations) people will want to comment and for the most part, try to help 🙄
What makes this even worse/weirder is that she did ask a dog question (I can’t remember exactly about what) the other day. So she can’t say she won’t follow advice from strangers on the internet. I get what she means, but wow the aggression.

(and what she probably means is, “I’ll hear what I want to hear. If you don’t agree with me then eff off.”)

Reactions: 6
Has she ways been this angry? Yet more bitching and moaning in her stories this sunny Easter weekend. The dog moaning has been covered already so I'll jump to...

Jhimmayyyy

She seems very cross about jimmay leaving, not sad, cross, and he has graduated from boyfriend to 'partner' (my least favourite term, but I accept i am in the minority.)

Is clearly already speculating about how to break any potential lockdown rules with musings such as, 'people need to travel to see their partners! They shouldn't have to break up!!!!' (was waiting for her to muse about it being within her human rights to be able to fly to the other side of the world to get some D) before finally concluding "It works as long as you want it to work!"

Okay hun, sure.

Then some further moaning, just in case we hadn't fully understood just how hard this pandemic has been for her, we learnt again about how much fun she was having before...getting to go on an extended holiday every three months (yeah, sophie most people would think that was fun) for a whopping three weeks with her holiday romance, sorry partner. While failing to acknowledge she is not living in the real world as most people aren't really fully themselves on a holiday. Despite her protestations I don't think they are in it for anything other than long holidays with no responsibilities of real life. If jhimmay was seriously injured on an oil rig and needed care for instance she'd scarper.

She was putting on a 'light' amount of make up while offloading this emotional baggage onto her Instagram viewers, which consisted of false lashes and a *chanel* liquid highlighter. Light makeup? Okay, she wears a lot of make up, butow key kinda looks like the same (lashes aside) so it seems like a waste if time.

Reactions: 9
She’s got serious issues. Getting a thread lift, she’s not even 30 yet, it’s never ending and it’s incredibly sad. She’s no newbie to therapy but I think she seriously needs to look at what issues are making her change or “fix” something about her appearance literally every other month. Why has no one close to her said anything, she doesn’t need to do half the things she does to look Insta perfect.
In my opinion she looked so much better before all of the things she’s done to herself, her nose looks great but the rest is just unnecessary.

Yeah I found her stories today to be really sad. It’s really sad she can’t just be happy with herself! I’m all for getting little tweaks here and there but Sophie passed that stage a looooong time ago. Shame as she was such a beautiful girl when she started her insta and it all seems so unnecessary to me! I have nothing to say other than I just think it’s sad

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.