Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Slightly off topic (sorry!), but Sophie’s grammar mistake made me laugh because I can imagine her bitching about other women being “idiots”, similarly to the sex and the city scene where Carrie bitches about big’s new wife

1620060104180.jpeg
1620060126206.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12

4dominoes

Wtf is going on with her face atm? Her eyelashes are falling off and her fake tan is non existent in some places but tango in other parts. Makes no sense 😂
Has anyone seen Death Becomes Her? She reminds me of the end scenes where they’re desperately patching themselves up with glue and scissors etc

• Haha

Lena94

The whole rant today made me unfollow her... A couple of years ago she was so fresh and cute and talked about fashion. Now she is only whining and complaining. I have real people in my life that can’t stop whining, I don’t need to listen to it on my Ig as well 🙄 Her whole content isn’t the quality it was a couple of years ago. She became sloppy and arrogant idk why people still follow her unless it’s out of habit like me. Only reason that I didn’t unfollow sooner is that she was behaving more normal and natural when Jimmy was around

Fofoca

Chatty Member
I’ve worked in customer service and that is such a shit job even in luxury houses. The pay is low and I had to deal with self entitled bitches like Sophie the whole day long. I get really defensive when someone is talking bad about the customer service. Everything that she was complaining about has nothing to do with customer service. They don’t work at the warehouse. They don’t prepare her fucking parcel. Luxury brands have a very small amount of the products and things get sold out pretty quickly. With the amount of orders, it’s not possible to get back to every customer to inform them that one of the things is sold out and they wait for a restock which happens every week or every two weeks. Waiting for a luxury item is normal and she should know that. They are not H&M to have a 100000 t-shirts in the same design. I agree that it’s shit that one part of the parcel is missing but that again is not the customer service’s fault. I can only imagine how she worked herself up before calling and what a complete bitch she is when she complains
Please have some compassion! Her luxury rights have been violated!

Could you not see that the laces were not factory fresh?! How do you expect a human to live through such a horrific experience. My heart broke for her, I cried when she pointed out the crease in the trainer. And Omg the missing t shirt.

I’m going to start a petition. Not sure exactly for what but Celine can’t be allowed to get away with this. Tango Tits has probably only screamed at one member of staff, maybe three max. The entire customer service team and the logistics team, and whatever other teams there are should be jailed!

• Haha

libbyox

I had to unfollow Sophie Milner after she promoted Missguided. Cmon girl we all know how bad these brands are. She shouts about girls rights and feminism yet she happily supports brands that exploit not only women but also Muslim people in Chinese prison camps forced to work for zara and H&M. This has been proven and heavily reported so I’m sure she knows about this This is bonkers. She’s deluded! Surely it should be her job to talk about these things on her stories rather than promote those brands and be responsible for such harm!

Jdean79

What’s her masters degree in? Dodgy fake tan and making tables out of cardboard and sticks?

• Haha
Why does she insist she has a smaller waist? I’m not being a twat, but to me, she has no waist as such. She’s quite solid in the middle. Definitely not an hourglass.

Reactions: 11

lakawe77

Is she for real?!? What a spoilt little bitch. She’s got a real nasty streak.
View attachment 421441
I know, this is so weird and uncalled for! Jimmy is trying to make some cash whilst jobless in a new country and she lashes out because she’s not getting enough attention from him?! Would love to know what equities Jimmayyy was trading on the Aus stock market also 😭😂

• Haha

Gossipgal00

100% agree - its like she revels in appearing better off than her followers but she just comes across like an idiot.

She didn’t HAVE to pay £400 for that procedure, she could’ve waited a bit longer (what’s a few more months on 6 years) and had it done for free. She was desperate to have it out but then bitched the whole way through.

Its so irresponsible to push your opinions about contraception onto your (likely younger) followers. I’ve seen her share screenshots of people messaging about their success with certain types and she dismisses their opinions. Share your experience, fine, but point people to the experts to do their own research.
absolutely this- if she’d been in such pain for 6 years why didn’t she have it out sooner and why couldn’t she wait a little longer rather than moan about it being £400 privately. I feel like all she does at the moment is bitch and moan about people/things. It’s really not a nice trait.

• Heart

Amilola

Kinda tempted to jam her inbox with hundreds of random household tips 😂

I posted this on another thread but gonna post here too since Sophie just shared this quote

View attachment 431758

The analogy would work if said house didn’t have walls or doors and everyone was being invited to look in 🙄
What a weird analogy. An influencer’s entire job is to convince people that their metaphorical “furniture” is the best and that they too should purchase identical furniture. You wouldn’t go into a regular person’s home and tell them you don’t like their furniture, but you certainly would if they were trying to make you buy the ugly ass sofa they got for free. Regular people have homes, influencers have showrooms.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Sunburnsjess

I was watching her stories and something bothered me a lot. Maybe I’m overreacting (English is obviously not my native language) but what does she mean with « I booked it privately and it costed a lot. » This is in regards to her contraception method so of course you pay it yourself. Wtf she paid full price like the rest of us “peasants” and she is complaining. What a bitch
Contraception is completely free in the UK and normally you wouldn’t have to pay to get a coil taken out via our national health service. But because of the pandemic there are delays and so she’d have to wait to get it done for free at a GP or sexual health clinic. Not to defend her or anything because she’s INCREDIBLY privileged to be able to get it done privately and spend £400. She seems to have plenty of spare cash so she should be grateful not complaining... because most people are having to wait until the pandemic is over to get these kinds of procedures done.

Fofoca

Chatty Member
That’s beyond gross! Just sleep with a separate (much darker) sheet wrapped round you if it’s going to do that to your white bedding! She must go through tonnes stain remover weekly. She’s so grubby isn’t she
Optimistic to think she changes her bedding weekly!

• Haha

4dominoes

Omg I’m raging at her stories tonight that she’s admitted to having Botox in her forehead. She was pushing vampire facials etc and being shady about Botox saying she’d rather inject blood into her face than get Botox. I remember me and my Botoxed forehead feeling personally attacked about it at the time! Now she’s admitted she had it ‘to lift a heavy brow’ but obviously having it in your forehead does prevent wrinkles.

I’m honestly so annoyed. I OBVIOUSLY don’t think there’s anything wrong with getting Botox (I can’t wait to have my pug who slept on a radiator forehead smoothed out post lockdown) but pretending to be anti Botox a while ago when you know you’ve had it done is so damaging. And THEN she has the nerve to preach about people being honest about beauty standards and fillers and filters etc. She is honestly the biggest hypocrite in the world.

Although ps I have to say I read her ‘some twat locked me out of the building’ as referring to either herself or Jimmy rather than a neighbour to give her credit ...

Attachments

• Heart

KarenOG

Telling Jimmaayyy what flowers she likes like a spoilt brat 🙄. What happened to the thought that counts....

KarenOG

As if she’s using Jimmay smelling as a reason to advertise febreeze. From the girl who lives in absolute squalor.

Considering Jimmy is the one who does all the cleaning, if I were him I’d be pissed.

• Haha

Crazyaboutcats

Shes complaining on her rental IG page bevause landlord is charging her for fake tan, dog piss and bleach stains on floor calling them c word etc denying she is liable

• Wow

littlenoodle

Do you all agree with her that even v intelligent women watch a lot of trash tv and shouldn't be shamed about it? 🙄 It bothers me a lot that she seems to watch mainly trash tv. In my opinion she cannot concentrate on a more complicated storyline. I’ve watched some reality shows but honestly, I cannot deal with listening to stupid people arguing on a daily basis. Am I strange and uptight or is she simple minded? 🙄
Not saying I'm a brainbox but I have a stressful job and sometimes I just want to put something easy-watching on in the background so I don't have to pay attention. I also like true-crime and thought provoking documentaries though. And it's probably a 20/80 split. By easy-watching I mean Friends and not reality TV though. I find that irritating as hell tbh haha.