Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jdean79

Also dead at her doing an ad for Vanish when her white bedsheets are grey with week old coffee stains on. Must be why they chose her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12

frillylilly

Chatty Member
Old news but her complaining about the electricity meter is driving me mad. I would definitely find it annoying and inconvenient - but isn't it the kind of thing that you check when looking at apartments to rent? Like when I moved into mine I checked whether it ran on gas, electricity etc and the meters and stuff?

Like, you didn't check, which was dumb, and now you're paying the price. I'd be very surprised if her landlord lets her change the entire meter?! sometimes you don't even get control over suppliers!

Ha I remember when I first brought it up on here about her having fake tits and someone else, who I thought was Sophie, would argue they were real 😂🙄

Wasn’t Gemma filming and in the background Sophie was chatting and being her usual “oh my god, like, I can’t believe people think it’s ok to ask me if I have fake tits, like, yeh I do” and I don’t know if she realised Gemma was filming, and Gemma uploaded it.
Of course Sophie didn't put it as politely as you did and it was more along the lines of "it's none of their fucking business"...erm, I think it is, when you're trying to get us to swipe up to buy les girls les boys bras and market them towards larger boobs.
Then goes on constant rants about influencers using filters, photoshop etc, which I think is driven by her insecurities and obsession with looks coupled with her toxic attitude towards other women- she loves to remind us that she's nothing like other influencers, she has a Master's degree! She was going to go to Bali for NYE, but "it just didn't feel right", nothing to do with the fact that she had no valid reason to go! Oh no, she's nothing like those selfish love islanders, fleeing to Dubai for a bit of winter sun!
Her pointless (and dull) debates about instagram filters are her way of convincing herself (and us) that other influencers look the way they do because they're heavily editing their images.

Also, I remember Gemma's boyfriend sending her flowers and a few gifts for Valentine's day, so I assume they're still together?

Last edited:

KarenOG

I wondered when she’ll stop being in denial about no longer being a size 8....
Hun you’re a 10, it’s okay.

• Heart

littlenoodle

Kinda feel sorry for her that she feels she has to get so many cosmetic procedures but why not wait until the pandemic ends to get a fucking nose job.

Her telling her followers that she’s given Jimmy a chance to meet her somewhere for her birthday, otherwise he’s “last priority”, is clearly an attempt to seem decisive and independent, but it’s a strong hint for him to spend her birthday with her and get her a gift. I really do cringe whenever she digs at Jimmy for never getting her a birthday gift, forgetting Valentine’s Day etc. That’s just clearly not something that he particularly cares about, which really annoys her and so she berates him for it 😖

Jdean79

Who’s she kidding saying if she was rich she’d help a friend out with money to buy a house. We all know she’d rather be surrounded by chavvy Chanel bags than help anyone out. She couldn’t even donate her grotty furniture when she moved out of her old flat she wanted money for it 🤮.

I posted this on another thread but gonna post here too since Sophie just shared this quote

70F78BAC-D32A-45EA-A814-5A6411573EA8.png

The analogy would work if said house didn’t have walls or doors and everyone was being invited to look in 🙄

• Angry
Who’s she kidding saying if she was rich she’d help a friend out with money to buy a house. We all know she’d rather be surrounded by chavvy Chanel bags than help anyone out. She couldn’t even donate her grotty furniture when she moved out of her old flat she wanted money for it 🤮.
Rolled my eyes so hard when she was talking about being generous- she sold a clothing rack to Gemma, her close friend...

• Haha
  • Sick

Sunburnsjess

She looks like someone in her late 40s with botched plastic surgery in that first picture... she’s really taken all the fillers way too far. Kind of sad.

I did wonder if all the yapping was frustrating the neighbours! Often she’d encourage hendrix by laughing or talking in a baby voice when he was yapping away late at night and even lingering and filming him whinging in his crate when she was leaving the flat. I don’t know much about dogs, but have heard from friends who have grown up with dogs that you definitely should discourage dogs from barking frequently...? Also think that hiit workouts are absolutely out of the question in flats, I wouldn’t dare do squat jumps in my flat in fear of disturbing my neighbours! I know gyms are closed and there’s little choice when the weather’s bad, but less intrusive home workouts do exist and her behaviour is so entitled, it’s painful

Fofoca

Chatty Member
Did anyone see her answer to a comment (on stories so maybe a q&a) where someone said they were anxious about coming out of lockdown and tango tits said she was actually really excited. And she listed all the stuff she was excited about: seeing friends and family, eating out, pub, travelling if possible etc which is all fair enough (and fair enough if my fellow tattlers feel that too, I also can’t wait to do fun stuff). But it’s like - could she not also understand that some people are worried because as well as the fun stuff it also means travelling on the central line at rush hour every day to go to work? She didn’t really show much empathy from what I remember and seemed a bit tone deaf to what the lives of her audience might be like.
but I guess we can’t all take bikini pics in Bali and call it a job. Someone has to do the boring stuff! Maybe I should spice it up in the office and turn up with just a blazer and big knickers on. No bra, no skirt.

• Haha
She’s happy to pay for a second flat, which sits completely empty, but god the overworked NHS is sooo annoying because they’re overbooked during the pandemic.
I found her stories this morning so frustrating, because she seems incapable of stringing together an intelligent sentence. Just full of moaning in regards to her own negative experience with contraceptive methods, rather than educating her followers.
Completely understand if anyone disagrees, as it’s not necessarily her role to raise awareness, but if she’s going to act as though she’s so opinionated and well versed on the topic, she could do some research and produce thought provoking stories. She just sounds so dim 😅

Jdean79

‘If I have to be known as a grandpa beater then I will’ does anyone else find this such a strange thing to say on what’s meant to be a professional platform. I know she’s joking (hope so) but I just find that a really gross thing to say.

I hope she realises her privilege and donates money from selling one of her designer bags to a women’s health charity. Some young women in the UK and all around the world are in a place where they can’t afford sanitary pads and she’s coming on here to brag about a £400 procedure.

Anyone feel like she’s desperately trying to live a high end lifestyle, like always getting private procedures (like when she had private covid tests done), paying extortionate amounts of money for an *aesthetic* flat, plastic surgery, lots and lots of designer bags/clothes. She has no boundaries at this point, she just does whatever she likes, it feels like she’s almost out of control. I think it’ll just make her more depressed than she already is, in the long run.

Yes, I was thinking about her hairline debacle today!!!! Is she extremely vain or very very insecure?! 😐
I think definitely both! It’s incredibly sad that she hasn’t been able to resolve her insecurities, but she’s no longer an impressionable teenager- surely she realises that it’s a lifelong journey of making peace with some insecurities, whilst also developing new ones, we all feel the same! She’s missed a trick by not passing on all that she’s learnt in therapy to her followers, who are in the same boat.

Also, the cheek to say she tried to postpone her surgery until the pandemic was over- who are you trying to fool?! 😂 the same person who went to get facials and fillers during a national lockdown! Only permitted because the man who runs the clinic is a doctor and offers surgical procedures. I thought at the time that she could’ve waited at the very least until non-essential shops reopen to get her facial 🙄

KarenOG

Sometimes I wonder if Jimmy is with her for her money. Obviously it’s a difficult time right now to find new work, but it does seem like she pays for everything. Even her birthday, if he couldn’t get her flights why not get her another present in the meantime? I just feel something is off in their relationship but I can’t put my finger on it.

I was wondering if Jimmy will join her ‘team’ and take her photos, run a depop for her etc!? Being a part time trader is so odd - it’s either all or nothing with trading 🤣 you can’t decide when the best time to buy/sell is, the markets do.

• Haha

CloudMeringue

VIP Member
I completely agree with her that a UK size 10 -12 should NOT be an X/XL, but the pants just don't fit her because they're too small? I dunno what's not clicking, the rolling down of the top of them literally just means theyre a size too small, and the W27 shorts she bought (for extra room??) today look so uncomfortably tight, has someone considered telling her kindly that she just needs to get the next size up and not worry about the number in the label....? (not me cos I don't wana get blocked haha)

• Haha