Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I am fully prepared to be told I’m being unreasonable here as I don’t have a dog but that story where she was nagging on her neighbours because they complained about the dog barking really pissed me off. She basically said her neighbours moaned about the barking and she apologised to them, but regretted it and wished she’d told them that the training was necessary. I’m sorry what? If I was her neighbour I’d be like how is that my concern? I just don’t want to hear it barking all the time.

Reactions: 14

Brittonj6

I know it's been said before BUT if she 'like literally doesn't care' about the little rats black skin WHY must she bring it up 4 times a week??? Focus on your own skin by giving it a wash every now and then Jesus

• Haha
She’s talking about her guy friends not speaking up about Sarah Everard’s disappearance and the wider discussion this has sparked. Honey, where were you when we were talking about BLM, a number of women’s rights issues around the world, Uyghur genocide, Anti-Asian racism, NHS crisis, free school school meals in the UK and so on?!

I very much agree with everything that is being said and the action that should be taken to increase women’s safety. I’m just sick of Sophie being a complete hypocrite (don’t know what else I expected) and only dipping into the conversation because it’s happened a stone’s throw away from her luxury London flat filled with cheap tat, whilst claiming to be so righteous.

• Heart
This is the first time posting on this thread but I just had to take a look today after her most recent story. I’ve followed her for a while but recently found her to come across as a fucking bitchy bitch! And yeah I’d hate living underneath her too with that yappy dog barking all the time. Her story this morning about boundaries with people sending her DMs sent me over the edge. What a cow!!!!

Attachments

Anyone feel like she’s desperately trying to live a high end lifestyle, like always getting private procedures (like when she had private covid tests done)
Let's not forget that she ordered those private tests not because she was displaying symptoms, but so she would be allowed to board an 18hr flight to Bali in December. The national lockdown meant she couldn't go on her NYE trip and coincidentally, at that point she realised it was best that she didn't travel during a pandemic... But didn't want the money she spent on those tests to go to waste, so her and Jimmy drove all the way to Heathrow airport to take those tests for the lols and waited a couple of hours in a queue whilst the death toll in the UK rocketed, moaning the entire time about said queue.
Raising awareness of underfunded sexual health services is one thing, but she didn't attempt to do that, because she focused only on her own experienced and didn't bother to do any research. Hence she was flooded with DMs from confused women... Then she complained about really trivial points of her private appointment, which is incredibly ignorant.

Her outburst at Jimmy earlier was so bizarre- I get that it's banter between a couple, but it's so strange making faces and calling him a "fucking weirdo" when he leaves the room... The way she interacts with her family and Jimmy and snaps at her followers really makes me question her social skills

1623942848804.jpeg

oh my goodness, can’t imagine how grubby she must look irl for an employee to have done this…and can you blame them?! She wears all her clothes out, admits to sweating in them and then tells everyone she’s returning them!

• Sick
  • Wow

Gossipgal00

I actually can’t believe she’s posted a story saying “the regret is real”. I am lost for words. She’s willingly put herself through non essential surgery in the middle of her face and is moaning about the pain. She’s on another level, wtf did she expect! Fair enough post about the pain and aftercare etc but don’t moan and attention seek about regret

Amilola

“Can you not see his lead is Louis Vuitton?” cringeeeee

Peak Karen energy, publicly complaining to 100k followers that she and her designer dog/his expensive lead weren’t given special treatment. Why should they make an exception for you because you own an LV lead, while the rest of us poor commoners with generic pet shop leads go elsewhere or leave our dogs at home?

Also her response to people saying buying a flashy lead was her own choice - I can understand that she bought it before she considered practicality bc she was excited, but that’s hardly the bakery’s fault, is it? 😂

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Sunburnsjess

On the tube again and she videos the empty carriage mentioning how “its very quiet on the tube today”. Honestly is she just thick or is she trolling us?! We’re still in lockdown hun and there’s a stay at home order, so perhaps that’s why the tube is empty!!!! Where the f is she always going?

• Haha

Jdean79

It makes me cringe when she talks about how young she perceives she looks next to her younger boyfriend. Ok, it's only like 3 or 4 years but she keeps saying I look 17 and he looks 31 lol!

Those Balinese children selling you bracelets know how to flatter tourists, they do it all day long in the hope that people will part with money. They also tell everyone they looks like a beautiful film star etc.

Tbh I think they look the same age but whatever, why neg him all the time???
I’m sorry but on what planet does she look 17, she looks like the bride of Wildenstein

• Haha

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Yeah her stories about it today are weird. I totally think there are many paths in life but I don’t really get where’s she’s coming from being so down on buying. I do wish there was less pressure in society about it when it’s so unachievable for so many people, particularly in London, but she could almost definitely afford it if she didn’t spend so much on plastic surgery and designer handbags. She probably wouldn’t even have to give up the holidays! I think she’s just a bit defensive as it doesn’t reallyyyy make any financial sense to spend so much money paying someone else’s mortgage instead of your own but I guess her priorities are what they are. I’m all for her owning and it and saying ‘it may not be the most financially responsible position but this is what I want to do’ but I thought it was very defensive

the stories came off as really privileged and judgy though, like everyone who buys is boring? It’s given me a lot more security as I couldn’t afford her dreamy situation of living by myself in a two bed and was going from houseshare to houseshare. I just budgeted cash to save for a property and to go on holiday? But she doesn’t seem the budget type.

Also complaining about the housing market in the uk being fucked while also saying she’d happily buy a property to rent out to others - 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I don’t know how she doesn’t just hear herself sometimes?
Yes, she'd buy a cheap house turn it into a h.m.o to leech off others misfortune. no one chooses to live cheek by jowl with complete strangers and pay through the nose for the privilege. She would buy her current flat, but couldn't afford it. She's a tory snob masquerading as a woke lefty. We've known this since the chanel tights, designer dog lead and condescending talk about working sooooo hard. (compared to...?) People living paycheque to paycheque are working hard too, they're just often not paid adequately and fairly. take her beloved heroes courier who would take her parcels back for her, she wouldn't last a day in that job, far too much hard work, both physical and planning it all out, being yelled at and all for a poultry amount of money.

Imah

Chatty Member
She really leaves a sour taste every time she posts. I’m in it for her drama but it’s now just a bit awful. She’s a dickhead to Jimmy, a guy who has moved half way round the world for her. He doesn’t seem to enjoy having a camera shoved in his face every 5 minutes.

also the dog and the constant barking when she lives in an apartment block TRAIN HIM PROPERLY.

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
She always tries to avoid saying that Jimmy's job on an oil rig is physical labour and leaves it up to interpretation that he may be an exec at BP HQ. She occasionally 'slips up' and mentions that Jimmy works long hours outside, his schedule is 3 weeks on/3 weeks off etc. I do feel like she's insecure that he may not sound as impressive to her followers. Hence he's also now selling 'bespoke' furniture- everything has to be embellished. I think it's wrong to make assumptions about his intelligence, the only impression we have of him is when Sophie sticks her camera in his and Hendrix's face for a few insta stories everyday.
It's also really irritated me that influencers are all so sad that topshop is closing down. Some fo us may feel a similar way because we've all grown up with topshop and our mums may have even shopped there as teenagers, but don't post several insta stories about how great topshop was and dismiss all of their bs with "I know they're problematic because of Philip fuckface green, BUT". Why don't you address the sexual assault charges, racial abuse accusations, use of sweatshops, poor working conditions and the general disregard for the environment
The reason none of the influencers address the issues listed above with Topshop (and sweat shop issues with other shops they sell for, misguided, nastygal, boohoo, zara) is because they don't care about said issues. They care about lining their pockets, we are all becoming increasingly aware of this and it is so disappointing. Yeah guys, i really support xyz cause, heres a photo shoot of moi in Greece (please ignore the cheap pollution heavy flight to get there) eating meat (but i soooo care about the environmental collapse guyysss) wearing these AHmazing clothes from lornalux collab range, swipe up to buuuuyyyyy. Then said clothes are never seen been worn again, as they are, sorry cheap, they won't fit well and will probably fall apart after a few washes. Plus we're wll encouraged to buy a new haul every month! We never see her wear those fabletics leggings now, clothes from her misguided, nastygal, inthestyle hauls are quickly sold on etc. She was all about nude by nature make up harping on about using only cruelty free make up, which i was so happy to hear at the time as all the others seemed to gloss over animal cruelty. Now it's all Tilbury and if you spend over £75 you get a foundation! Woooo! Bargain! Who cares about the animals experimented on or shop workers / office workers bullied by Tilbury herself. (Estee laundry)

A few performative tweets over me too and blm then back to the business of selling, selling, selling with the same old aff links and collabs, they want all the credit but for next to no effort.
Sophie is always reminding viewers how street smart she is, how intelligent and educated she is, what strong feminist views she holds, and how often she reads etc. Is it any wonder many of her viewers want to hold her to a higher standard? She seems to view herself as a Vogue influencer rather than a woman's weekly so step up lady.

It is so disingenuous that she shills nastygal when she wears &otherstories, reformation to slum it and Chanel tights when feeling fancy !

Regarding Tulia Rose (is this really her name? ) she looks looks as if she got the fox eyes procedure to me.

Jimmy doesn’t strike me as someone that would make a profit trading, he doesn’t seem that smart. He’s probably fallen for one of those FX MLM schemes.
You can't really be a part time trader. You have to sit in that thing 24/7 read the business papets, watch the news, try to predict etc. Buy / sell in seconds. It's tedious af.

Last edited:

KarenOG

She’s talking about her guy friends not speaking up about Sarah Everard’s disappearance and the wider discussion this has sparked. Honey, where were you when we were talking about BLM, a number of women’s rights issues around the world, Uyghur genocide, Anti-Asian racism, NHS crisis, free school school meals in the UK and so on?!

I very much agree with everything that is being said and the action that should be taken to increase women’s safety. I’m just sick of Sophie being a complete hypocrite (don’t know what else I expected) and only dipping into the conversation because it’s happened a stone’s throw away from her luxury London flat filled with cheap tat, whilst claiming to be so righteous.
I just don’t know how you can dip in between self obsessed about her nose, then the next posting about Sarah Everard.

Like many other women across the country, I have been shocked, enraged and heartbroken about what’s happened. Seems so disingenuous to be flipping between the subjects.

• Heart

Fofoca

Chatty Member
Does Jimmy smile when he’s sleeping because he’s not listening to her constantly whining? Dreaming about happier times pre-tango tits?

• Haha

Hamburglar

VIP Member
She’s obsessed! It’s unhealthy and quite worrying to witness. Then she got all snotty at people messaging her concerned.

Her eyes are FINE. You know what would make them better? Getting a real job that isnt all about vanity and looking in the mirror and you’ll be too busy to worry about them 👍

4dominoes

Yeah her stories about it today are weird. I totally think there are many paths in life but I don’t really get where’s she’s coming from being so down on buying. I do wish there was less pressure in society about it when it’s so unachievable for so many people, particularly in London, but she could almost definitely afford it if she didn’t spend so much on plastic surgery and designer handbags. She probably wouldn’t even have to give up the holidays! I think she’s just a bit defensive as it doesn’t reallyyyy make any financial sense to spend so much money paying someone else’s mortgage instead of your own but I guess her priorities are what they are. I’m all for her owning and it and saying ‘it may not be the most financially responsible position but this is what I want to do’ but I thought it was very defensive

the stories came off as really privileged and judgy though, like everyone who buys is boring? It’s given me a lot more security as I couldn’t afford her dreamy situation of living by myself in a two bed and was going from houseshare to houseshare. I just budgeted cash to save for a property and to go on holiday? But she doesn’t seem the budget type.

Also complaining about the housing market in the uk being fucked while also saying she’d happily buy a property to rent out to others - 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I don’t know how she doesn’t just hear herself sometimes?

How does she manage to make all those outfits all look frumpy and so unflattering! She’d be so much better off “influencing” clothes that actually suit and fit her shape rather than this tacky fast fashion shite
Sorry but I don’t agree with this and think this is a very toxic thing to say. She shouldn’t have to pick clothes that ‘fit her body type’. There’s no such thing and it’s perpetuating fatphobia, claiming certain clothes are only meant for certain body types. I honestly think there’s nothing wrong with the way her body looks, whilst her fashion choices aren’t the best (just in my opinion), there’s nothing wrong with her body shape. This is the kind of talk that encourages eating disorders. People can’t change their body shapes and they shouldn’t have to pick certain clothes to “look more flattering”. If she likes those skirts she should wear them without having to worry about how her body is built and “whether it’s built for those types of clothes”.

• Heart

Jmx

Chatty Member
Is she actually joking? She’s the worst for this, I’ve seen her post at least 5 times standing outside houses in my road, going to throw shit out of my window if I ever see her 😆
Wait, isn’t SHE there to take pics? Hypocrite.

• Haha