Sophie Milner #2 Brussel sprout farts, flats a tip, finally admits she’s got fake t*ts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NO NO No, a thread lift is seriously the last thing she needs. If anything she should dissolve her fillers and invest her money into skincare and skin boosters like profhilo. Seriously this whole fake, face full of fillers and threads is so outdated.

Reactions: 2
Doesn’t help that Jimmy has said that he prefers her with lashes and filler, when she was contemplating dissolving them. So now she’s changed her tune and loves all the extra work 😥

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Doesn’t help that Jimmy has said that he prefers her with lashes and filler, when she was contemplating dissolving them. So now she’s changed her tune and loves all the extra work 😥
Really? I would have imagined him with a 100% natural girl really into the outdoors, hiking, surfing etc. Someone like Lucy off loveisland (when molly mae was on.)
Guess his taste is as questionable as his tattoos :unsure:

NO NO No, a thread lift is seriously the last thing she needs. If anything she should dissolve her fillers and invest her money into skincare and skin boosters like profhilo. Seriously this whole fake, face full of fillers and threads is so outdated.
OK where do you learn all this stuff from? please point me that way as I know nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
ok it’s getting seriously strange how nonchalant she is being about everything Jimmy related such as him leaving, the fact she hasn’t spoken to him much, the fact he’s now ill... it’s all too much and makes her comes across as though she’s done with the relationship

Reactions: 6
I think she's trying to adopt a 'cool girl' persona but it doesn't come across as genuine at all

Reactions: 9
I think she is crazy about him, but is trying to seem easy, breezy and trying not to be thr clingy desperate girlfriend who drives him away by being too keen.

Not a nice spot to be in.

Was shocked she was so worried about her eyes being hooded. They looked pretty normal imo.

Reactions: 8
Imagine living in the apartment block working from home and all you can hear is a dog howling😣feel like she’s made a rod for her own back with him though,treating him like a baby with no boundaries&not even having basic training like recall.

Reactions: 5
I’m waiting for the announcement that she’s giving him up because he’s too much too handle. It’s coming any minute

• Sad
Reactions: 10
* moans about being given advice on the internet *

* asks the internet for advice on dog vs Taylor Swift *

Boring. Go knock on the neighbours door and ASK THEM. The ones who are actually impacted.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What has she got on this afternoon that she can’t hang around for the cleaner!

Also the cleaner must be a new thing - I remember when Jimmy first came over she wanted one but he was dead against it?

Reactions: 3

Also the cleaner must be a new thing - I remember when Jimmy first came over she wanted one but he was dead against it?
I think Jimmy was the cleaner but they couldn’t say it because of his visa/right to work. Paid cash in hand.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Something surgical or a medical grade facials etc. Plus leaving the dog at daycare.

She is also desperate to get a ring and a bump off Jimmy, while pretending to be nonchalant about the whole thing.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.