Sophie Milner #2 Brussel sprout farts, flats a tip, finally admits she’s got fake t*ts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha I remember when I first brought it up on here about her having fake tits and someone else, who I thought was Sophie, would argue they were real 😂🙄

Wasn’t Gemma filming and in the background Sophie was chatting and being her usual “oh my god, like, I can’t believe people think it’s ok to ask me if I have fake tits, like, yeh I do” and I don’t know if she realised Gemma was filming, and Gemma uploaded it.

Wait can someone explain what happened please? I'm lost!

Reactions: 3
Ha I remember when I first brought it up on here about her having fake tits and someone else, who I thought was Sophie, would argue they were real 😂🙄

Wasn’t Gemma filming and in the background Sophie was chatting and being her usual “oh my god, like, I can’t believe people think it’s ok to ask me if I have fake tits, like, yeh I do” and I don’t know if she realised Gemma was filming, and Gemma uploaded it.
Of course Sophie didn't put it as politely as you did and it was more along the lines of "it's none of their bleeping business"...erm, I think it is, when you're trying to get us to swipe up to buy les girls les boys bras and market them towards larger boobs.
Then goes on constant rants about influencers using filters, photoshop etc, which I think is driven by her insecurities and obsession with looks coupled with her toxic attitude towards other women- she loves to remind us that she's nothing like other influencers, she has a Master's degree! She was going to go to Bali for NYE, but "it just didn't feel right", nothing to do with the fact that she had no valid reason to go! Oh no, she's nothing like those selfish love islanders, fleeing to Dubai for a bit of winter sun!
Her pointless (and dull) debates about instagram filters are her way of convincing herself (and us) that other influencers look the way they do because they're heavily editing their images.

Also, I remember Gemma's boyfriend sending her flowers and a few gifts for Valentine's day, so I assume they're still together?

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
What’s her masters degree in? Dodgy fake tan and making tables out of cardboard and sticks?

• Haha
Wtf is going on with her face atm? Her eyelashes are falling off and her fake tan is non existent in some places but tango in other parts. Makes no sense 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wtf is going on with her face atm? Her eyelashes are falling off and her fake tan is non existent in some places but tango in other parts. Makes no sense 😂
Has anyone seen Death Becomes Her? She reminds me of the end scenes where they’re desperately patching themselves up with glue and scissors etc

• Haha
Also dead at her doing an ad for Vanish when her white bedsheets are grey with week old coffee stains on. Must be why they chose her 🤣

• Haha

was this on her story?

was this on her story?
I can’t remember... can anyone shed any light??
I tried to look on the old thread, but it would take too long. I did come across this, though. 😂

27DA3C96-0F89-4456-B41F-B2ADDF33D02C.png

And when I searched for her name, this came up on Gabriella Lindley’s thread. Someone said it looked like Sophie 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

911DE57D-BE29-4934-A477-0374D288FDBD.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t remember... can anyone shed any light??
I tried to look on the old thread, but it would take too long. I did come across this, though. 😂

View attachment 465436

And when I searched for her name, this came up on Gabriella Lindley’s thread. Someone said it looked like Sophie 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

View attachment 465437
That was me on Gabby's who spotted she looked like Sophie! Was to lazy to go and repost on here though so thank you for noticing :p

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Also dead at her doing an ad for Vanish when her white bedsheets are grey with week old coffee stains on. Must be why they chose her 🤣
Not very on brand for Vanish, she’s not a good representation 🤢😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Idk if it gets her grotty bedsheets gleaming white it must be good stuff 🤣🤣
Exactly 🤣. It’s so random as well, I haven’t seen anyone else do an ad for them. Someone at vanish must be taking the piss with our grotty Soph 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.