Sophie May Dickson #9 looking more botched by the day, hasn't got custody of her kids, hip hip hooray

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That party looked tit. And tbh it could have been anyone's, they all look the fuckin same! ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ‘„ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Reactions: 9
Was SMD there as a guest or hired entertainment along with Jessica Alves? Itโ€™s just Iโ€™ve seen pics of them together before in clubs and they seem to share outfits

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Maybe it depends on area as I can honestly say, Iโ€™ve never seen young girls where I live dressed like that and I am in Essex. Iโ€™m actually horrified
im from Essex and saw a gaggle of girls at a bus stop in afternoon dressed like that yesterday I only noticed them as it was cold and they looked quite silly !
those tacky fur jackets seem to be v popular though where i live normally worn by mean girl type teens !

• Sad
Reactions: 9
im from Essex and saw a gaggle of girls at a bus stop in afternoon dressed like that yesterday I only noticed them as it was cold and they looked quite silly !
those tacky fur jackets seem to be v popular though where i live normally worn by mean girl type teens !
Bizarre that their parents let them go out like that. My parents are very chilled but I think they would have marched me back to my room to change lol
Where I am, teens are still done up in terms of hair/make up but seem to be more in the gym legging/top phase. Very American type of dressing with their Stanley cups etc as well

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Maybe itโ€™s just me but I am absolutely CRINGING at all those so called women posing like that ๐Ÿคข grow up you hags! Donโ€™t know how Sophie sleeps a wink let alone goes out to parties etc knowing her girls arenโ€™t in her care ๐Ÿ’”

Reactions: 13
Maybe itโ€™s just me but I am absolutely CRINGING at all those so called women posing like that ๐Ÿคข grow up you hags! Donโ€™t know how Sophie sleeps a wink let alone goes out to parties etc knowing her girls arenโ€™t in her care ๐Ÿ’”
Iโ€™m sure someone said they have seen them who lives local to Sophie. However following mention of Ps TT videos and visible SH marks she should be at home with her kids instead sheโ€™s out making an absolute tit show for herself .

kids would be better off elsewhere for stability I could only imagine their anxiety.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Iโ€™m sure someone said they have seen them who lives local to Sophie. However following mention of Ps TT videos and visible SH marks she should be at home with her kids instead sheโ€™s out making an absolute tit show for herself .

kids would be better off elsewhere for stability I could only imagine their anxiety.
They have definitely been left alone on many occasions, so she could go out and make a show of herself, I just know it ๐Ÿ˜ข

Reactions: 7
Bizarre that their parents let them go out like that. My parents are very chilled but I think they would have marched me back to my room to change lol
Where I am, teens are still done up in terms of hair/make up but seem to be more in the gym legging/top phase. Very American type of dressing with their Stanley cups etc as well

tbh i used to dump my leggings at the front door - teens WILL find a way ๐Ÿ˜‚
---

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why is princess dressed like a little slapper ๐Ÿ˜ญ shes such a natural beauty, why couldnt Sophie teach her to dress like a normal young girl and not a hooker??? Also is Sophies top just really ugly or has she had her boobs done again? She looks like she would melt if the heating was on too high!
bloody hell shes beefed up hasnt she
---
Maybe it depends on area as I can honestly say, Iโ€™ve never seen young girls where I live dressed like that and I am in Essex. Iโ€™m actually horrified
how old is princess? Ive seen maybe 17/18 year olds dressed like that but definitley not as young as Princess

Reactions: 4
Random - but is that jessica alves like fully fledged? I mean she looks like a 'woman' ๐Ÿ™ƒ, but if there's still meat and two veg, there's a whole lot more to this friendship / duo .๐Ÿ†๐Ÿฅ•

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The girl who's house this is, I was in her year in a different school and Sophie was round her house the other day. I did screen record videos of her but they're saying too big to upload.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Remember when she posted how โ€œhappyโ€ she was that size zero and being super skinny was back in?

Reactions: 5