Sophie May Dickson #9 looking more botched by the day, hasn't got custody of her kids, hip hip hooray

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Princess has deleted all of her social media, that poor girl I really do feel for her.

it’s hard enough for young girls nowadays as it is, but I dread to think the damage that has been done to both of those girls. I really hope that they can have somewhat normal childhoods, and seeing what their mother has done to will make them detour from that sort of lifestyle.

I used to actually like Sophie’s content, more so when she was with jack. She seemed more genuine then, and a really good mother. I wonder what went so terribly wrong for her to turn out like this. I really hope both girls get some sort of mental health, especially Princess. Seeing comments on here saying she’s self harming is so concerning, the poor girl clearly has no one to talk to so resorts to that. My heart breaks for her, it really does!

Reactions: 14
Brow fairy
---
The storys been deleted now
---
Anyone know who Nathan is that she apparently is sleeping with for money
That who is sleeping with for money? Is it just me who those screenshots with no context make no sense for?

Do I have this right?
- the girl with the good vibes only cup posted a picture of her and SMD with that bloke
- the same girl??? Also posted a picture of that “L 🦋” profile asking who it is
- someone (who???) replied to the story saying ask her about Nathan who she sleeps with w for money?

who is L 🦋 why is she relevant? And why has that issue been associated with the picture of SMD and the two others?

im unsure if I’m being thick here?

Reactions: 6
When they’ve asked who the girl is someone’s replied ask her who Nathan is meaning the girl in the screenshotted profile but she’s obviously called brow fairy and Sophie brasses so she said takes one to know one

Reactions: 2
When they’ve asked who the girl is someone’s replied ask her who Nathan is meaning the girl in the screenshotted profile but she’s obviously called brow fairy and Sophie brasses so she said takes one to know one
I still don’t get it. Libertyfendi (screenshot girl) I don’t think is browfairy as browfairy is blonde looking at her Instagram.

i just don’t get how Sophie is linked to whoever the L person is; unless it’s Sophie who replied to as L🦋 about Nathan?

I still don’t get it. Libertyfendi (screenshot girl) I don’t think is browfairy as browfairy is blonde looking at her Instagram.

i just don’t get how Sophie is linked to whoever the L person is; unless it’s Sophie who replied to as L🦋 about Nathan?
No she’s not brow fairy, brow fairy shared her profile and said out this troll. Someone who probably knows who L is replied ask her who Nathan is. The only link to Sophie is that she was with brow fairy.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I actually wanted to get My brows done by her but since she went on live on tick tock with Sophie you cwn tell what a bit** she could be. And also smoking drugs on her own buisness account done it for me too lol went elsewhere in the end.

Reactions: 7
No she’s not brow fairy, brow fairy shared her profile and said out this troll. Someone who probably knows who L is replied ask her who Nathan is. The only link to Sophie is that she was with brow fairy.
I got there in the end. Thanks 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How old are these bleeping slappers 🤢🤦🏻‍♀️
Old enough to know their kids and their mates can see this over the Internet! I mean, how original is that post? Not. Sad fuckers.Those poor fuckin kids. Absolutely boils my piss when it comes to selfish parents.

Reactions: 13
Old enough to know their kids and their mates can see this over the Internet! I mean, how original is that post? Not. Sad fuckers.Those poor fuckin kids. Absolutely boils my piss when it comes to selfish parents.
Vile aren't they!!

Reactions: 4
She’s probably pondering why she hasn’t got custody of her kids because she can’t remember as she’s been spaffed off her face on drugs and booze for years.

Reactions: 17