Sophie May Dickson #6 Galivanting around Essex & Liverpool. Please just send those poor girls to school

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™ve never seen any evidence posted of her onlyfans
Anyone got a screenshot??
Iā€™ve seen evidence posted previously of her Adultwork and Seeking Arrangements profiles
Probably charging Ā£100 to subscribe. Be interesting to see the link and if thereā€™s any of Jack on the page šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Sick
Reactions: 1
She's back on Instagram, advertising a bag on her Stories that retails for Ā£12.50.

Times must be hard...

Reactions: 4
I think
She may actually have a boyfriend an one her own age
( drug dealer so still Ā£Ā£Ā£ financing it šŸ˜‚šŸ™„)
Local boy
but maybe she gotta behave ha ha x

Reactions: 8
I think
She may actually have a boyfriend an one her own age
( drug dealer so still Ā£Ā£Ā£ financing it šŸ˜‚šŸ™„)
Local boy
but maybe she gotta behave ha ha x
Any guy her age who is prepared to date her will definitely need to be hidden like Jack was! heā€™s got to be choice if heā€™s prepared to date a woman who looks his mumā€™s age because of dodgy fillers. Not to mention the dummy/bottle sucking children who look like extraā€™s in my big fat gypsy wedding šŸ™„šŸ˜‚ No disrespect to her daughters, Sophie is the one to blame for their behaviours and clothing

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When has she ever been to the gym?
To use the sun bed and spa, and get photos to look like sheā€™s being healthy.
So letā€™s start a bet shall we - girls now havenā€™t been at school for a year (possibly more if she didnā€™t send them back after COVID closure the first time). Will she send them in the new year or are they jetting off again?

My guess is no and theyā€™ll be jetting off to somewhere totally non exotic like back up to Liverpool for a month or somethimg daft like that.

Someone said they reported the photos of the girls in the strip club to SS. Wonder if anything came of it? I would hope that might be why sheā€™s gone quiet but I doubt it.

Iā€™m surprised jack went off with someone else to be fair as it did seem like a proper ā€œrelationshipā€. Werenā€™t they engaged?

Iā€™m surprised jack went off with someone else to be fair as it did seem like a proper ā€œrelationshipā€. Werenā€™t they engaged?
Didnā€™t he have a heart attack whilst banging some young woman šŸ˜³ in Dubai of all places.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.