Sophie May Dickson #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you mean because of the surgery, it’s a BBL she’s had done so has to lie on her front x
Ohh, I only skipped through her stories earlier and saw her face was swollen and bruised. I thought something had happened to her. She doesn’t look well.

Reactions: 1
Who’s pregnant when she said to princess “will be a real one soon” and she replies “literally”
When they in the doll shop????

also as we have discussed before it’s so bleeping weird how princess is ok parading on camera with baby dolls at her age!!!! So weird!!!!

Reactions: 3
Who’s pregnant when she said to princess “will be a real one soon” and she replies “literally”
When they in the doll shop????

also as we have discussed before it’s so bleeping weird how princess is ok parading on camera with baby dolls at her age!!!! So weird!!!!
I think Sophie encourages it as it sends a certain image out. No doubt in my mind she is grooming those children. Princess especially to set them up to get wealthy men in future.

Don't forget Sophie is a MAP mum 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I think Sophie encourages it as it sends a certain image out. No doubt in my mind she is grooming those children. Princess especially to set them up to get wealthy men in future.

Don't forget Sophie is a MAP mum 🤢
What’s a MAP mum?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
A while back Sophie posted a really odd photo in Dubai where the rides are and in the post she reference to herself as a

MAP mum

People picked up on it being weird but not sure why and then this was found .... https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=MAP 🤢

Just found the thread ...
That is so weird. The first sentence in inverted I was like ok that’s a reach, I read it as the theme park map. Then I was like hold on since when was using a map at a theme park a thing, then writing it the second time and capitalising it again makes me feel a bit weird.

but we all know she’s thick as tit so I’m hoping and assuming it’s just an unfortunate mistake, and nothing more sinister 🤢.!

Reactions: 13
Omg !!!!!!!!

I’m actually horrified at that now !!! With everything else we have witnessed!
My gob is actually smacked 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
With all the shady going’s on and constant flow of cash / accommodation in multiple countries , kids not in school , the line of work she is in , the provocative nature of the girls ...... this would not actually surprise me one bit 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m reaching a bit but hidden in plain sight ...... and probably deep involved with some very very dangerous and sinister people .....duck those girls are seriously at risk

I almost imagine her account to be one big advert now for p e a d o ‘s 🤢🤢🤢🤢

I bet so many posts were code

Reactions: 8
It just doesn't seem to be a thing in regards to people who go to theme parks which makes it even weirder!

Me and my family used to go to various theme parks a few times a year when I was growing up and I've taken my family and little one several times in the past few years (and even after lockdowns) but I've literally never heard the term, seen the term or seen anything online about the term relating to theme parks.

Weird af 😩😩

The way girls are dressed in that doll shop video is really uncomfortable. Call me old fashioned but young girls wearing crop tops like that is not nice to see. Fair enough if they’re at the pool or the beach but shopping 😕

Reactions: 11
It’s the emphasis on that one word 😩😩😩😩😩😩

i can’t stop thinking about it .....I think I am going to report it

It’s the emphasis on that one word 😩😩😩😩😩😩

i can’t stop thinking about it .....I think I am going to report it
Same here. Those girls are in shorts almost every day and it’s quite nippy outside now winter is approaching.. arent they cold?! My god.. there is something behind the shorts and small crop tops for sure… it ain’t summer anymore soph!!!

i didn’t really understood the ‘map’ mum thing until I googled it recently. It’s disturbing to even think about it….

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.