Sophie May Dickson #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who else loves doing their own washing or prefer to do someone elseā€™s?! What planet is Sophie on

Reactions: 6
Did she ask herself most of those inane questions? Spelling and topics were suspect. Sounded just how she speaks and a lot could be interpreted as a dig to us tattlers.

Feel sorry for the girls. Theyā€™re not living a normal life or an envied one either being dragged around after their mother. They need routine, family and education

Did she ask herself most of those inane questions? Spelling and topics were suspect. Sounded just how she speaks and a lot could be interpreted as a dig to us tattlers.

Feel sorry for the girls. Theyā€™re not living a normal life or an envied one either being dragged around after their mother. They need routine, family and education
Wouldnā€™t surprise me if it was her answering her own questions on Instagram. Those kids need a secure life and right now theyā€™re homeless, jumping from hotel to hotel. I donā€™t know how she can find that glamorous

Reactions: 8
Her hating bad manners made me laugh, especially with how feral her kids are.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sheā€™s even hilights their hair ! Sheā€™s making them into a pair of mini hers.

Reactions: 5
Now that is just plain weird ! What an absolute freak. !!!!

those kids are seriously missing out on a normal childhood because their mum wants to shag about abroad, selfish as duck

Reactions: 15
those kids are seriously missing out on a normal childhood because their mum wants to shag about abroad, selfish as duck
To be honest, they must just be sick of each otherā€™s company by now too (cue post about sisterly love for ever and always)
Kids canā€™t wait to break up from school, but they also canā€™t wait to see their friends again at the end!
If they donā€™t return in September, my guess will be that that will be their education finished permanently ā˜¹.

Reactions: 13
thatā€™s what i mean, they donā€™t ever do normal kid stuff like going to the park with friends, going to the swimming baths when theyā€™ve got all the inflatables out, I know mine get so excited to go back in September because they miss seeing their mates everyday, her kids have absolutely no structure. She makes me appreciate my normal boring life so much

Reactions: 9
in Malta there is a huge water park called Splash and Fun. My kids go there when itā€™s open every summer.. those kids should be there not walking the streets drinking coke at a hotel! There are so many cool things to do in Malta for kids, you can even see dolphinsā€¦ Iā€™m sure these kids ask their mum if they can do all these things but it depends what she says to themā€¦

Her idea of fun for the kids is making them pose outside strippers clubs and pose for insta ! Not a good example at all.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.