Sophie May Dickson #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We have seen them kids handle birds, stroke dogs and god knows what else all Inbetween having something to eat 🤮 wonder if they're washing their hands!

Reactions: 4
She wanted to give the bird crisps don’t she or did I mishear her🤣🤣🤣🙈 what a strange food to give a bird
Flaming hot flavour 😂😂

I really wish I could see the faces of the locals when they see her approaching with two black eyes and lips the size of a swollen asshole

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Honestly made my day I’m honestly cracking up I’ve tears from laughing 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 that comment 🙌🏼😂
Shes like a little feret up and down a drainpipe isn't she! Climbing on allsorts & rolling all over the floor hahaha I could not cope with that carry on!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She wanted to give the bird crisps don’t she or did I mishear her🤣🤣🤣🙈 what a strange food to give a bird
duck me! That’s exactly why they should be in school, sure it’s year 2 science curriculum part of food chains. Jesus Christ, there’s more to life than prancing about in crop tops kissing animals 😞

Reactions: 6
They’ve been in the same outfits all day even to swim in so are they in clothes or is that a bikini? I really don’t like the way she dresses the girls at all and especially dressing them the same constantly! Did the local lady asks where their daddy or doggie is at the beginning of the video and Princess says ‘back in England’?

Reactions: 3
is it legal over there or something to have your kids out of school? I thought you couldn’t take them out of school and just not have them be educated? How can this be? Surely there is consequences? X

Reactions: 1
I just wish she would go back to the glitter palace and have her hair done by Gina and take the Victorian’s dolls to harrods
I miss those days 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Them poor girls must have been out of school/formal education for over a year now what with Covid and being dragged around the middle East by their brass mother!

They will never catch up now ! Especially as the older one is meant to be starting secondary school in a matter of weeks...

Reactions: 11
I miss jack 😢 can you imagine if they had actually got married? 😂
Every time she puts up quotes about what she’s ‘been through’ and how people have ‘hurt her’ I always wonder if Jack traded her in for a younger model without baggage 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.