Sophie May Dickson #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My friend isn’t on tattle no she just told me about this thread and I couldn’t believe people were writing about her to me she was just a school mum I didn’t realise a lot of others knew of her. Did anyone watch her on blinging up babies? I also think it’s a bit unfair she has a council house back at home which isn’t getting used after all this time x

Reactions: 6
My friend isn’t on tattle no she just told me about this thread and I couldn’t believe people were writing about her to me she was just a school mum I didn’t realise a lot of others knew of her. Did anyone watch her on blinging up babies? I also think it’s a bit unfair she has a council house back at home which isn’t getting used after all this time x
Ive followed her for YEARSSSS!! First saw her on blinging up babies and this morning then came across her instagram.

Jack bought her house for her so she owns it.
Xxx

Reactions: 9
Ive followed her for YEARSSSS!! First saw her on blinging up babies and this morning then came across her instagram.

Jack bought her house for her so she owns it.
Xxx
Me to! Knew of her from blinging up baby with her being local to me then from our children’s schools! Oh really I heard it was still council 😮 but tbh there is a lot of speculation and rumours around her at the school so suppose you never know the truth I rekon she maybe just tells people things to see if it gets around maybe. Xx

Reactions: 5
Oh my god wtf has she done!!!! WHYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!
Looks like she’s had those fox 🦊 eyes done. I personally don’t understand the obsession with the slit eyes and big lips look. She was naturally very pretty. It’s quite sad to see how she has ruined her appearance with all these procedures and fillers.

Reactions: 9
Oh my god wtf has she done!!!! WHYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!
Dear God there is nothing healthy about her mindset. The worrying thing is her daughters think that’s normal. She needs help.

Is she actually sitting in the laundrette with a cocktail at 11am! This morning’s stories are worse than ever. She needs some sort of intervention

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She’s acting like a homeless person sat drinking sambuca in a laundrette at 11am … it’s just embarrassing at this point!

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Is she off her face?? That latest video about going to that shop/bar screeching at the staff

Reactions: 8
I was quite jealous when I saw the espresso martini 🤣

I am so nosey, I’m dying to know who is funding all this 🤔

Actually just seen her story think she’s had more than 1 cocktail this morning 🙈

Reactions: 5
Private account? I thought she was always private on that account
She go’s private / un private all the time.. my account I follow her on she’s blocked me from seeing her stories (for no reason I’ve never commented or anything) and on my work account which I would watch her stories on I can no longer see because she’s private.. she’s a strange one

Reactions: 3
She go’s private / un private all the time.. my account I follow her on she’s blocked me from seeing her stories (for no reason I’ve never commented or anything) and on my work account which I would watch her stories on I can no longer see because she’s private.. she’s a strange one
Yeah your right she always does this haha especially after talk on here ramps up! I used to follow her on my main acc but unfollowed after all the monkey business 😔

Reactions: 1
The way she said ‘Portomaso’ earlier on her story made me cringe with her accent and she kind of said it wrong lol. Her stories are literally constant and don’t make much sense

Do you think she loves her kids? She might have only mentioned it like a billion times! 🙄

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.