Sophie May Dickson #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly don’t know where it went so badly wrong. If you followed her 2016/17 times her days were filled up of walking the dogs, cooking the girls dinner, every day selfridges trips and date nights with jack. Yes she has always had the filler / OTT matching outfits and designer etc but it still seemed as if she loved being a stay at home mum. Ever since she left Jack it’s gone so downhill and sad to see. Mstrs asethetics was shamed across FB last year for ruining a girls lips and not doing anything about it . She’s known for going too far with filler and the fact she keeps injecting into Sophie’s face is so unprofessional
Yeah you can say that but I think that’s just what she chose to portray on social media. I’m pretty sure people along her threads have stated they know she’s worked as a prostitute for years even before those blinking up baby tv programmes. It’s just in the last couple of years people have got wise to it, so now she doesn’t have to hide it anymore and can embrace it more and show off her money and lifestyle without trying to hide it like she was before.

Reactions: 2
SMD saying how she wanted her lip closer to her nose to be more feminine....what about the big bleeping manly square jawline????

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yeah you can say that but I think that’s just what she chose to portray on social media. I’m pretty sure people along her threads have stated they know she’s worked as a prostitute for years even before those blinking up baby tv programmes. It’s just in the last couple of years people have got wise to it, so now she doesn’t have to hide it anymore and can embrace it more and show off her money and lifestyle without trying to hide it like she was before.
I’ve always known about her work as a prostitue before tattle there was a blog someone from her area who knew her personally ran and basically exposed everything about her so nothing is new nor surprises me. I was just highlighting the fact that since she left jack nothing has really been the same- she’s always struggled with mental health (no excuse for how she is around the girls and what they see) but it’s undoubtedly worsened.

Reactions: 7
The way the girls are dancing infront of the fountain.. odd moves from children

Reactions: 2
The way the girls are dancing infront of the fountain.. odd moves from children
Yes I was shocked the other day when I see the youngest all moving her hips in a way a child should not be dancing... learnt from somewhere 👀

Reactions: 4
New thread needed. My first time suggesting a title - it’s probably tit but here we go..
Sophie May Dickson #4 Princess & Presh, her face is a mess, go back to the Island and give it a rest.

How about.. SMDX

Reactions: 1
What is the next thread

D55D7B53-236C-489A-BCCE-382FA1A14B2F.png

Look at state of it she thinks she looks good hahahahahahh

Her cheeks looks like an ass

And she is going bald 🤣🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Doesn’t she understand anything about social distancing! Those women aren’t even wearing their masks. All for the sake of hideous hairstyles.

Reactions: 3
Sophie May Dickson #4 All the money she makes, looks are so fake, getting shat on by rich Arab Sheikhs

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If she is going to stay out there shouldn’t she start respecting the laws and coverup ??

Reactions: 6
How can she possibly think she looks feminine ? She’s like Pete burns crossed with Jonny bravo (no offence to Pete burns god rest his soul)

Reactions: 10
Has anyone noticed a few times she’s uploaded you can hear people telling her rules and some man before saying ‘you’re not allowed’ and she was saying ‘ok, ok’ she does whatever she wants and lets the girls run wild like last night when they were allowed to climb on that fountain and then realised it was a show!!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Has anyone noticed a few times she’s uploaded you can hear people telling her rules and some man before saying ‘you’re not allowed’ and she was saying ‘ok, ok’ she does whatever she wants and lets the girls run wild like last night when they were allowed to climb on that fountain and then realised it was a show!!
She thinks shes above the law..🙄

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.