Sophie May Dickson #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My 11 year old would never were that! Moschino yeah but not with a teddy on it! Even my 7 year old don’t wear moschino with bears on it we avoid that. Let them grow up and stop dressing them as twins !
Well not one to defend her or anything but thought this comment was funny cos my husband has a Ralph Lauren jumper that has a bear on the front 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How is getting to stay over there for so long , what kind of visa has she got. Is it a special potty visa 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I honestly don’t know where it went so badly wrong. If you followed her 2016/17 times her days were filled up of walking the dogs, cooking the girls dinner, every day selfridges trips and date nights with jack. Yes she has always had the filler / OTT matching outfits and designer etc but it still seemed as if she loved being a stay at home mum. Ever since she left Jack it’s gone so downhill and sad to see. Mstrs asethetics was shamed across FB last year for ruining a girls lips and not doing anything about it . She’s known for going too far with filler and the fact she keeps injecting into Sophie’s face is so unprofessional

Reactions: 25
I honestly don’t know where it went so badly wrong. If you followed her 2016/17 times her days were filled up of walking the dogs, cooking the girls dinner, every day selfridges trips and date nights with jack. Yes she has always had the filler / OTT matching outfits and designer etc but it still seemed as if she loved being a stay at home mum. Ever since she left Jack it’s gone so downhill and sad to see. Mstrs asethetics was shamed across FB last year for ruining a girls lips and not doing anything about it . She’s known for going too far with filler and the fact she keeps injecting into Sophie’s face is so unprofessional
That’s when I started following her, always thought she was a bit OTT with the girls outfits but I loved seeing her posts, now she’s just gone crazy

Reactions: 6
How can she possibly think those baboon bum lips look attractive. She looks like a cartoon character. Hideous!

Reactions: 8
Sweet baby Jesus. No words for this! Genuinely have no rational thoughts that can support this being where anyone would want to be, is this supposed to be attractive??? Looks more like she needs to get urgent medical help!!!

And how is acceptable, keep injecting the filler, not a positive professional choice, it's more damaging than promoting great craft!!!

Send SMH help, quick, she needs to be saved!!!!!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
New thread needed. My first time suggesting a title - it’s probably tit but here we go..
Sophie May Dickson #4 Princess & Presh, her face is a mess, go back to the Island and give it a rest.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Sweet baby Jesus. No words for this! Genuinely have no rational thoughts that can support this being where anyone would want to be, is this supposed to be attractive??? Looks more like she needs to get urgent medical help!!!

And how is acceptable, keep injecting the filler, not a positive professional choice, it's more damaging than promoting great craft!!!

Send SMH help, quick, she needs to be saved!!!!!
So it would seem she wanted the baboon bum look. She actually thinks it’s attractive. Any practitioner who does this to someone’s face should be struck off. Hope she didn’t pay for it because that would be a double insult 😱

Reactions: 3
This is the insta acc that does her fillers etc.
I mean I’m not an expert but I would say those lips are fucked up!

And wtf is that on her eyebrow 🙈
I think they’ve done Sallie Axl’s latest lips. They’re a disgrace!

• Sick
This is the insta acc that does her fillers etc.
I mean I’m not an expert but I would say those lips are fucked up!

And wtf is that on her eyebrow 🙈

They’re money grabbing and don’t actually care about their clientele. They’ve also been illegally trading during this lockdown.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.