Sophie May Dickson #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dunno if u guys remember when she would upload pictures of just his shoes ??,she upload pics of his shoes, an said going to spend quality time as he puts it #old fashioned he had a bottle of champagne in his arm. Do u think she loved him or she lay back and thought of the pink range 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Dunno if u guys remember when she would upload pictures of just his shoes she upload pics of his shoes, an said going to spend quality time as he puts it #old fashioned he had a bottle of champagne in his arm. Do u think she loved him or she lay back and thought of the pink range 😂😂
I always wondered why they got engaged but then was happy to have her still living on her council estate and no sniff of a wedding .If I got engaged to someone minted I’d be expecting them to crack on with the wedding and buying a house together

Secondary school starts when they are 10-11 pretty sure she's 11 or 12 but don't quote me
Wow that’s flown over then .I thought she was about 9 max

Reactions: 11
I always wondered why they got engaged but then was happy to have her still living on her council estate and no sniff of a wedding .If I got engaged to someone minted I’d be expecting them to crack on with the wedding and buying a house together

I dunno they did act like a regular couple I watched her then he spent quite a bit of time with at hers took her away for nights and would do family holidays... makes me shudder 😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
I dunno they did act like a regular couple I watched her then he spent quite a bit of time with at hers took her away for nights and would do family holidays... makes me shudder 😂😂😂
Even more odd then If they were genuine

Reactions: 4
Dunno if u guys remember when she would upload pictures of just his shoes ??,she upload pics of his shoes, an said going to spend quality time as he puts it #old fashioned he had a bottle of champagne in his arm. Do u think she loved him or she lay back and thought of the pink range 😂😂
I remember that and the pics where she'd put a giant emoji infront of his face haha used to piss at those ones or shed show just his hands driving was it a Bentley or something he had haha

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I remember that and the pics where she'd put a giant emoji infront of his face haha used to piss at those ones or shed show just his hands driving was it a Bentley or something he had haha
eww his manky old man hands 😖 or his arm in bed...

shoes though, that was the funniest, cause I always used to think what tit shoes he had!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
These threads have taken over my life the last day. Only just found this. Oh the juice... I lav it 😂

Reactions: 8
Just come across this gem lol
Nooooo way is that him 😂😂😂😂I never actually saw who he was as I followed her when she used to just post his arm or face covered with a smiley. 😂😂😂 If I was shagging him for money I would want to be put up in a nice Chelsea townhouse or similar. Maybe she did actually love him to be able to put up with being kept in her council house with sparkly wallpaper 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13

She’s 11

Reactions: 1
She will start secondary school September xx
Confused as in the video with the nurse doesn’t the nurse repeat back “eight years old” might have misheard

sophie made me CRINGE, not wearing a mask not seeming hugely bothered by her child being hurt, filming it and getting her to repeat everything

Confused as in the video with the nurse doesn’t the nurse repeat back “eight years old” might have misheard
Ignore me than was presh
sophie made me CRINGE, not wearing a mask not seeming hugely bothered by her child being hurt, filming it and getting her to repeat everything

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.