Sophie May Dickson #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
messages that break our rules of attempting to moderate have been removed - Please read our rules and why they're important
She’s not 30 this year she is younger than me I’m 30 this year
92 would make her 30 next year .
she was pregnant with prin when she was 17
Yes 30 next year, you’re correct 👍🏻

Are messages being deleted? Was just about to reply to the one saying it’s all a witch hunt but it’s gone???

Last edited:
I thought she was a lot older than that, I presumed mid to late 30’s! So the eldest should be in secondary school? She’s doesn’t look that old!

Reactions: 3
I don't believe that the other poster reported it to the school etc

Reactions: 8
Wow I can’t believe she’s not even 30 yet that is honestly crazy!! I would have those she was at least 36, if she wasn’t well known and someone showed me a picture of her I’d say she was in her 40s. Wild.

Reactions: 7
Feel sorry for the older child. She’s going to start clocking and picking up on things now she’s growing up. I just pray she doesn’t think that’s the normal way to make a living and goes down a different path ☹
She’s going to be bullied incessantly at secondary school.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
She’s going to be bullied incessantly at secondary school.
100% and where shes from is a small place they will all instantly know who her mum is and what she does. It won't matter in 2ndary school if you've got a posh coat if your mums brass money paid for it😫

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.