Sophie May Dickson #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is the next thread

View attachment 521250

Look at state of it she thinks she looks good hahahahahahh
Her cheeks looks like an ass
And she is going bald 🤣🤣
Genuine question folks....
I’ve noticed the size of her forehead in a few pictures recently....what’s going on? Is it her hairline is receding or is her face proportions just all messed up with fillers??? She is like 50% forehead and 50% lower face....there is a more recent picture posted with the hair braided that shows this 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can’t stand the way she goes on as if the rules don’t apply to her ,you can tell the kids are gobshites with no manners .

Reactions: 8
Can’t stand the way she goes on as if the rules don’t apply to her ,you can tell the kids are gobshites with no manners .
You just know her kids are those arseholes who shout in restaurants and think theyre 100x better than everyone else cos mummy has “money”

Reactions: 10
I think she might actually be the funniest person on Instagram, genuinely.

“Not even joking felt like Mary trailing over the whole of Jerusalem”

a Dubai PP comparing herself to the Virgin Mary is top tier banter 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sophie May Dickson #4 comparing herself to the Virgin Mary, more like a bad version of Julian Clary.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
How about.. SMDX
Sophie May Dickson #4 comparing herself to the Virgin Mary, more like a bad version of Julian Clary.
This is next level 🙌

Had anyone created the new thread, shall I do it now? We have a Hella more fun, very active suddenly, I can only imagine after all the being used as a shitter, a coke habit to match Danila Westbrook and all that sacking her kids off to duck off out/working, she allows herself time to cleanse, say her hail Mary's, remind herself she is a wonderful human......!!??!!! 🙄

This is next level 🙌

Had anyone created the new thread, shall I do it now? We have a Hella more fun, very active suddenly, I can only imagine after all the being used as a shitter, a coke habit to match Danila Westbrook and all that sacking her kids off to duck off out/working, she allows herself time to cleanse, say her hail Mary's, remind herself she is a wonderful human......!!??!!! 🙄

OH GUYS IM NEW, I DONT KNOW HOW THIS WORKS, APOLOGIES..

I wasn't sure if it was anyone who creates new feeds or if it's a mod/particular person. Sorry of I have seemed a bit muggy🙃

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.