Sophie May Dickson #2 Breaking the law, even contactless is accepted by this bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Abit off the topic but I’m trying to figure out his lax Jenner account 👀😅 ... dose any one remember a girl SMD use to follow/know called Emma or Nicole or something and she use to own that “hot milk clothing” with the rip off designer baby t-shirts? Dose anyone know who I mean ?
Yea i follow her, I feel sorry for her for some reason.

I used to follow that Emmie girl she seemed like she fancied herself so much so offputting n cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I think Sophie is hiring until the tattle drama calms down 🤣👀 she’s gonna come back as a mum again not a brass

Hiding ***

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I would Just LOVE to know what the girls school& school parents think and say about her ! I couldn’t imagine her doing the school run ATALL! (Especially after her night shifts) 😅 She turns heads for all the wrong reasons 😆

Reactions: 8
The school are aware as she is very honest and open with them. On occasions has come in with big shades on to hide black eyes etc. The teachers are more than aware.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I know a couple of mums that go to the girls school.
Everyone talks about her. Jack used to be at the school for school performances with her ! Can you imagine! Cringe! 👴🏼

• Wow
Reactions: 6
The school are aware as she is very honest and open with them. On occasions has come in with big shades on to hide black eyes etc. The teachers are more than aware.
These black eyes off her punters?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
How open and honest? About her lifestyle & what she does to get money?

Reactions: 4
Can you imagine sorry prin and preshie are late, had a late one last night, it's ok tho because prin watches my instagram so doesnt worry about me when I'm out, and I just really need my lips topped up again. Pout look away head up eye roll duck face to camera x

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm new to this thread but I feel sorry for her 😔 what makes someone live their life like this? Does she have a family/ a good and stable mum or dad or not?

I feel sad for her as I'm sure no one wants to live their life like this, I'm sure she would like a relationship with someone her own age who loves her and her kids for all the right reasons and treats her right unconditionally ☹

I feel like so much of her personality is just being defensive, and the way she's living her life now, it must be really hard to get out of it

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I dont know about her mum and dad think she sees her mum quite often her mums quite happy to pose for pics outside nice hotels/ restaurants what e

I used to feel bad for her. But all sophie wants is money. She could quite easily find a job while her girls are at school why couldn't she?

Maybe she wouldn't live the glamorous lifestyle theyve become used to but really is that a reason to keep doing this. How would she be stuck I dont see it... it's all about image. She makes so many bad choices.. if you want to do sex work then fine.. but dont flaunt it all over the internet and around your kids.. and dont act like some Martyr on instagram its false and bleeping vile. Sophie hun the lifestyle and things you own are not because of the law of attraction.. it's because you opened your legs. 💅💅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I literally never heard of her til I started to read this thread so looked her up and honestly think I’ve caught herpes from her pics 🤢🤢 and sorry is she only 26!? Jesus Christ .. absolute car crash of a person she’ll be a washed up baggy fanny nobody in a few years 🤭 here’s hoping her poor girls grow up to realise she’s the exact opposite of normal and attractive

• Haha
Reactions: 14
weekend of johns and coke behind her so back to insta with her fresh vegan cooking and mother of the year posts 🙄🙄💤

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I dont know about her mum and dad think she sees her mum quite often her mums quite happy to pose for pics outside nice hotels/ restaurants what e

I used to feel bad for her. But all sophie wants is money. She could quite easily find a job while her girls are at school why couldn't she?

Maybe she wouldn't live the glamorous lifestyle theyve become used to but really is that a reason to keep doing this. How would she be stuck I dont see it... it's all about image. She makes so many bad choices.. if you want to do sex work then fine.. but dont flaunt it all over the internet and around your kids.. and dont act like some Martyr on instagram its false and bleeping vile. Sophie hun the lifestyle and things you own are not because of the law of attraction.. it's because you opened your legs. 💅💅
Plus Jack apparently bought her house for her so it’s not as if she has to have a full time job like some of us to pay the rent? She could easily get a part time job that fits around her kids in order to bring them up knowing Mummy worked hard to give them what they needed and wanted as opposed to sucking dick and flaunting her vag all over the internet

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Plus Jack apparently bought her house for her so it’s not as if she has to have a full time job like some of us to pay the rent? She could easily get a part time job that fits around her kids in order to bring them up knowing Mummy worked hard to give them what they needed and wanted as opposed to sucking dick and flaunting her vag all over the internet
Jack bought her council house? Thought you couldn’t purchase these anymore due to the shortage? So how would she justify having a large sum of cash to do that? She admitted on that bling show she is on benefits and never worked a day in her life.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.