Sophie May Dickson #2 Breaking the law, even contactless is accepted by this bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she actually copying her? I’m sure there’s thousands of Essex chavs with the same sparkly cheap decor and dress sense. Plus they all have those ratty dogs 🤔.
its the same mirror, wall paper, fox fur coat for her kids, buys the same gifted outfits for her daughter that Sophie gets, same pelmets above the curtains. Not just similar but literally the same - she must really admire and be inspired by her 🤮🤣

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
So I just started following that woman who is copying Sophie... I was scrolling through and forgot who’s account I was looking at it’s so alike! Hahaha.
Though, she doesn’t seem as plastic as sophie so I suppose she isn’t ruining her body like sophie is but the stuff she has in her house is identical to Sophie’s :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So I just started following that woman who is copying Sophie... I was scrolling through and forgot who’s account I was looking at it’s so alike! Hahaha.
Though, she doesn’t seem as plastic as sophie so I suppose she isn’t ruining her body like sophie is but the stuff she has in her house is identical to Sophie’s :eek:
Same I started following her and can’t believe how much alike it is. Even down to the wallpaper!

Reactions: 2
I clicked on a tagged photo of her and the user isn’t found. She’s disabled her account

• Wow
Looked like she is “working” tonight cause she got the hair done. Prob just making sure she doesn’t post stuff after her behaviour last weekend.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe she has finally realised how damaging and dangerous it is to her children plastering photos of them in amongst all the other tit she posts.... but I doubt it .. she’ll be back .. she can’t help herself.

Reactions: 8
Probably doesn’t want to run the risk of posting incriminating embarrassing stories like she did last weekend . Hopefully finally realising that people aren’t ‘haters’ nor are they ‘jealous ‘ .She is a state . Inside and out .

Reactions: 8
Yep think yous are all right she's definitely deactivated because she's out selling her arse 🤢 just proves she reads on here too!!

Also that copycat is probably wondering why all the follow requests in the past 24hrs 🤣🤔

Dam right weird!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There no way her arse is real. It takes a lot of work to properly build the glutes and nutrition has to be pretty 👌
In some of the workout clips her form is terrible. There’s no way she’d be hitting the glutes properly or engaging the right muscles from how she’s performing these exercises. Your pt should know this soph!

Reactions: 6
There no way her arse is real. It takes a lot of work to properly build the glutes and nutrition has to be pretty 👌
In some of the workout clips her form is terrible. There’s no way she’d be hitting the glutes properly or engaging the right muscles from how she’s performing these exercises. Your pt should know this soph!
Totally agree. It’s takes hard work over a sustained period of time besides her PT is too busy filming her arse for the gram to be taking any notice of her form or pushing her out of her comfort zone. 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.