Sophie May Dickson #2 Breaking the law, even contactless is accepted by this bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find those type of PT leggings so cringey. The amount of head mums who roll up to the school gates decked out in gym wear and full make up whilst clutching a Costa cup is absolutely ridiculous. I leave the gym looking like I’ve been fucked by a cactus!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Obviously had a Brazilian butt lift or implants or something! When she deactivates for a while it usually appears she has some work done...will prob be back with a new nose next week.

Reactions: 7
I’ve started following her too and this lady bought her table etc years ago 🤷‍♀️ Maybe Sophie copies her? Her daughter is beautiful.

Reactions: 1
Little miss Layla rose mum is actually with someone her own age! I know her personally she is a lovely normal mum. We are comparing ONE room of her beautiful home. Is her bathroom the same, front room? Daughters bedroom? Other 3 bedrooms in her house? No. She also had her pink kitchen stuff before Sophie did.
So you only made an account 25 mins ago to comment on this thread? As far as I'm aware nothing nasty or untoward has even been said about this lady so what's with the aggression? Calm down

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
My friend see Sophie and her prostitute mate out in Sheesh last week and my friend said Sophie and the girl she was with were both coked out of their heads with a load of scummy drug dealer looking guys thinking they looked so cool. They were out of their heads dancing like slags in front of lots of people. Shes a disgrace & those kids need taking off her. The girl isn't wired up right. She blocked me a year ago for no reason, very weird. I know of 2 other girls shes blocked for no reason, I think she gets very jealous and insecure. It explains why shes constantly addicted to getting so much work done. Not even Katie Price looked that bad at 26 and that's saying something!!!

Reactions: 13
Yep think yous are all right she's definitely deactivated because she's out selling her arse 🤢 just proves she reads on here too!!

Also that copycat is probably wondering why all the follow requests in the past 24hrs 🤣🤔

Dam right weird!!
She could be smd stalker. So she’s probably here already 👋🏼

I think SMD deactivating her account is her way of attention seeking because when she gets back she’ll get comments like “soooo glad you’re back we missed you so much!!” :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 11
Well that's definitely little_miss_layla_rose she must be reading here as shes since been on a little clear out it seems. Nothing against her in the slightest was only stating the obvious

Reactions: 10
Yeah Little miss Layla rose accepted me yesterday and has now deleted me 🤨 Glad I got to have a nosey first, bleeping weird 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think she’s gone to get her nose done Michael Jackson style and that’s why she’s deactivated

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Problem with SMD and co is they don’t realise everyone cringes at their behaviour . They all know they’re prostitutes and cokeheads and they act appallingly when they’re out .
Crack on if you like ...but as a mother?? Disgusting .. beyond belief .

Always feel so sorry for her girls

Reactions: 12
Shes blocked you I can still find her lol. Wonder how she knew she was being talked about on here?

Reactions: 2
i can still find her too. Wonder if SMD told her she was being discussed when she came for a daily read about herself?
I’m wondering how she even found my insta account! Lol! I didn’t actually say anything bad about her... strange woman. Glad I got a little nose now though :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
Random but is SMD now laxjenna - I haven’t requested to folllw this account but apparently I am?! She has 13.2k followers, so bought a profile that I’m already following I guess.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Maybe she has finally realised how damaging and dangerous it is to her children plastering photos of them in amongst all the other tit she posts.... but I doubt it .. she’ll be back .. she can’t help herself.
Realised how damaging it is to her children? Only
Random but is SMD now laxjenna - I haven’t requested to folllw this account but apparently I am?! She has 13.2k followers, so bought a profile that I’m already following I guess.
That’s so random? Does it have any pics or anything? I just requested to follow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.