Sophie May Dickson #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you looking for the screenshot from adultworks? I was looking for it as well but can’t find it. Not sure if I saw it on someone else’s phone or if someone sent it to me but still can’t find it. There was speculation it was fake anyway and someone had created it as a ‘joke’ but who knows....could have been a SS from years back when she was playing the field.
She actually posted the screenshot herself when it was doing the rounds, saying ‘so what’ and jack knows everything etc etc she’s still allowed to do what she wants. Something along the lines of that anyway 😂

Reactions: 3
Soo many women are doing advertising on adult works. I know of women personally doing it. I’m like whyyy? 😫 are you really that desperate for nice things that you’ll sell yourself?
It’s the world we live in I’m afraid.

Seeing other people with nice things on social media makes people do silly things to have them too.

It’s the world we live in I’m afraid.

Seeing other people with nice things on social media makes people do silly things to have them too.
You’ve hit the nail on the head. We all like nice things but basically, I know this sounds harsh, but if you can’t afford them then that’s bad luck. I know people who have taken out huge, massive loans for range rovers, friends who have put designer bags on credit cards etc. It’s all because they see it daily on Instagram and think “well everyone has these things, I deserve them, bugger getting them the right way I’ll just go into debt (or get a sugar daddy etc)”. I have really liked nice handbags for years, before Instagram came along, and I use to be told I was ridiculous and throwing money down the drain. Back then bags weren’t as crazily priced as they are now. Funny thing is I always made/make sure my bills are paid, children are well (weather and age appropriately) dressed etc. Now that Instagram is here, suddenly designer goods are a god given right in some peoples eyes, sod financial stability or morals.

Reactions: 2
Woman can do whatever they want with THEIR OWN bodies, who are you to say otherwise.
Are you that close minded and ridiculous that you think any woman can’t choose what they do with again THEIR OWN BODY? You need a reality check and to get over your tit because it absolutely stinks.
So you think there's absolutely nothing wrong with sleeping with an old rich man for material things when you have 2 young daughters!! It's just modern day prostitution really, what a great example to set to those young girls!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Woman can do whatever they want with THEIR OWN bodies, who are you to say otherwise.
Are you that close minded and ridiculous that you think any woman can’t choose what they do with again THEIR OWN BODY? You need a reality check and to get over your tit because it absolutely stinks.
but do these woman really want to do what their doing?

I bet they shudder at most of their clients and the novelty of fast cash wears off very quickly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 7
Absolutely everyone has the right to do as they please with their own body. The problem is when it’s glamourised & deemed as “NORMAL” , giving sexual pleasure in return for goods or money is prostitution. Dress it up however you like it’s fact.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 5
Because moderators have been in.
This is a trash thread for us to trash said person - not each other!

Reactions: 4
Think her stupid comment glamourizing selling yourself has been deleted too

Reactions: 1
He owns Thorne medical, I think he tells her to keep him private as he knows what potential clients must see or think!

Reactions: 2
He owns Thorne medical, I think he tells her to keep him private as he knows what potential clients must see or think!
Thorn Medical folded after they sold 100 million pounds of shares.....Pretty dodgy business with the directors running off with all the cash....LOTS of angry people Want their money back...

Thorn Medical folded after they sold 100 million pounds of shares.....Pretty dodgy business with the directors running off with all the cash....LOTS of angry people Want their money back...
Maybe that’s why she’s resorted to promoting fakes.
Jackys tightning the purse strings in his old age

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.