Sophie May Dickson #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I canā€™t find it, the account online mustā€™ve gone. I asked my friends if they still had the screen shot but none do as Iā€™m going back 3/4 years. I know you all need ā€˜receiptsā€™ to believe something is true so thatā€™s fine, itā€™s no skin off my nose if people donā€™t believe me šŸ˜‚. Found this during my search though, this was early days her and jack around 2015. Shame she looks totally different nowView attachment 25961
Wow so Sophie has been ā€œseeingā€ Jack from quite a young age?

Reactions: 2
I remember the engagement party, none of her friends could post pictures of the happy couple šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She put a few of him on in the early days. I think she was testing the waters. Theyā€™d be blurry or him in a dark photo etc. Clearly too ashamed of herself to actually post them together because she knows what a sket she is

Reactions: 6
Yeah I canā€™t find it, the account online mustā€™ve gone. I asked my friends if they still had the screen shot but none do as Iā€™m going back 3/4 years. I know you all need ā€˜receiptsā€™ to believe something is true so thatā€™s fine, itā€™s no skin off my nose if people donā€™t believe me šŸ˜‚. Found this during my search though, this was early days her and jack around 2015. Shame she looks totally different nowView attachment 25961
I think she looks really pretty here. Isnā€™t it a shame when people go to far with the aesthetic stuff.

Reactions: 8
I think she looks really pretty here. Isnā€™t it a shame when people go to far with the aesthetic stuff.
I thought the same! She looks really nice here, on her bare face pics from the other day with the Manchester fake merchandise, she honestly looks like sheā€™s at least 40!

Reactions: 6
She looks so much better before all the work, not just prettier but classier!

Reactions: 2
She looks so much better before all the work, not just prettier but classier!
Yes, the clothes she wore were much more demure and classy. Now she just looks like a cheap blow up doll that wears tacky costume jewellery and cheap outfits

Reactions: 5
She looks beautiful in the original, it's a shame (and hypocritical) that she goes on about being her "true authentic self" and being "comfy in your own skin" but shes mutilated herself beyond recognition. Shes gone from Pete burns to lord farquad to quagmire in the space of a year or so.. giggidy.

Honestly cant stop looking at this .. that pretty young girl on that creeps arm .. that's the man she let's around her children .. it's just vile , all of its twisted.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She looks beautiful in the original, it's a shame (and hypocritical) that she goes on about being her "true authentic self" and being "comfy in your own skin" but shes mutilated herself beyond recognition. Shes gone from Pete burns to lord farquad to quagmire in the space of a year or so.. giggidy.
Hahahaah omg girl šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ But so true.

She reminds me of Johnny Bravo with that jawline šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.