Sophie Malony

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Listen she went around to the fathers 60th who's deceased and barged her way in. Joanne is pregnant and the rest aren't like that. But there was murder. Not saying its the only reason Sophie went around but belive me or not I don't really care I'm just saying what happened.

Literally surely Leanne wouldn’t be that thick or brave either. I’d be worried about himself or Eric knocking in in the middle of the night on me. All the posts on social media confirms what Leanne said happened, she was messaging fendis account telling her to collect his disability benefit 😬
Also how does Sophie think wardy cares about her he’s a scummer who let her do that to his kid and mother of his kid. They’re living in a parallel universe
She barged into the 60th and thats a fact.

Reactions: 2
Listen she went around to the fathers 60th who's deceased and barged her way in. Joanne is pregnant and the rest aren't like that. But there was murder. Not saying its the only reason Sophie went around but belive me or not I don't really care I'm just saying what happened.

JESUS. Brave move crashing a family party. Some balls on her 😦 makes sense why Joanne has nothing to do with her now. And makes even more sense that wardy didn’t stop Sophie. The poor little girl being stuck in this chaos

Reactions: 3
I feel sorry for the kid. It's madness .
Still don't think she deserved a hiding with weapons . Whatever happened to 1 on 1 fights

Reactions: 6
JESUS. Brave move crashing a family party. Some balls on her 😦 makes sense why Joanne has nothing to do with her now. And makes even more sense that wardy didn’t stop Sophie. The poor little girl being stuck in this chaos
Exactly. She had a great relationship with the family but they have also welcomed Sophie with open arms. I wondered why he didn't stop it myself and why Joanne sided with Sophie but now you know. He had to be held back from absolutely killing her at that party. Leanne is no wall flower her and her sis are mouth pieces. I don't condone what happened at all it's animalistic behaviour but she ruined a family party for a dead man and Glen's mam got hurt in the process.

Exactly. She had a great relationship with the family but they have also welcomed Sophie with open arms. I wondered why he didn't stop it myself and why Joanne sided with Sophie but now you know. He had to be held back from absolutely killing her at that party. Leanne is no wall flower her and her sis are mouth pieces. I don't condone what happened at all it's animalistic behaviour but she ruined a family party for a dead man and Glen's mam got hurt in the process.
yea absolutely also to be fair she was with him long enough and had a kid with him turning a blind eye to all his shite so she’s hardly white as snow. Fairly scummy to be at that at their dead das party

I feel sorry for the kid. It's madness .
Still don't think she deserved a hiding with weapons . Whatever happened to 1 on 1 fights
no nor 8 or 9 of them on 2. The pelting eggs at the kid is honestly disgusting

Reactions: 5
Imagine being in a new relationship and this is the drama . You would run for the hills.
I wonder what attracts her to him 🤔

Reactions: 3

Ah shite if she did that alright, but there was no need for hammers and golf balls in socks though! Call up and pull the head off her no bother, wait for a day the child isn’t there though!

Sophie really showed what scumbags her and her friends and family are, no denying that!

Reactions: 5
Oh god I wouldn't be able. Some live for it and something tells me Sophie doesn't care but I'd be gone.
She's always been known as a GG
She tried to get her claws into Lee Byrne yrs ago but he told her they were just friends .
Always around in his house when he lived in Ireland .

She's always around the wigs kids aswell.
I, aswell as many others thought it was very insensitive that she wore his late gf's dress to his childs Christening ( the gf had purchased the same dress to wear for her daughters Christening) . She even changed out of the dress mid evening
Who even does that

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Oh god I wouldn't be able. Some live for it and something tells me Sophie doesn't care but I'd be gone.
Money and white 🤣 hes no diff to her da or brother. Maybe she feels safe with him who knows

She's always been known as a GG
She tried to get her claws into Lee Byrne yrs ago but he told her they were just friends .
Always around in his house when he lived in Ireland .

She's always around the wigs kids aswell.
I, aswell as many others thought it was very insensitive that she wore his late gf's dress to his childs Christening ( the gf had purchased the same dress to wear for her daughters Christening) . She even changed out of the dress mid evening
Who even does that
She was v close to Leone, who was also great friends with her brothers missus. And The dress!!!!! She literally changed into the tackiest outfit as soon as she could she’s a showpiece

Money and white 🤣 hes no diff to her da or brother. Maybe she feels safe with him who knows
Her da was a mad ra head yrs ago
In pubs or at parties when the National Anthem was played he would go around shouting at everyone to stand up for it .
Big grumpy head on him.
They should stop filtering his and their mas photos

• Haha
Her da was a mad ra head yrs ago
In pubs or at parties when the National Anthem was played he would go around shouting at everyone to stand up for it .
Big grumpy head on him.
They should stop filtering his and their mas photos
The ‘garda scum’ tattoo on his chest above the tribute to the son is vile imo. Obviously traumatising loosing a son like that but There’s a lot of facts with that case they continually ignore
and stop the filters 😂 kelly Quinn had story the other week withthe mam in the background. Did a double Take

She was v close to Leone, who was also great friends with her brothers missus. And The dress!!!!! She literally changed into the tackiest outfit as soon as she could she’s a showpiece
That's it all for show .
It wasn't her day , leave the dress at home

What happened to wigs gf? I've seen a few tributes
suicide. They had fairly young kids very sad there must have been a lot of pressure on her. They were raided a while before and he pleaded guilty to stuff this year

Reactions: 1
He was with someone else when she died ..
WHAT 😦 oh Jesus that’s awful. I thought they were solid enough she’d had videos on Instagram happy out laughing with the kids and telling them to wave and say hello to daddy a week before she died

suicide. They had fairly young kids very sad there must have been a lot of pressure on her. They were raided a while before and he pleaded guilty to stuff this year
Oh Jesus that's awful. To leave your kids behind so young, she must've been in an awful position and saw no way out.

She was a lovely girl ,very kind hearted .She lived on her nerves though.
I don't think he is still with the girl he was seeing .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.