Sophie Malony

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone said in another thread he’s with Aoife mcgregor now?
Wouldn’t be surprised at all tbh. Went from one wise guy to another. I’d say it’s be bad for the family but it’s not like conor hides his pals.

I heard the same about him & Aoife McGregor

Has anyone got the video of them going to Leanne’s house
Was on Leanne’s Instagram last couple of days not sure it’s there now tho.

Aoife is another GG
I seen she was at his daughters christening but never dawned on me why .
To think Leone and G where at her wedding .
That's shameful if its true

I heard the same about him & Aoife McGregor

Has anyone got the video of them going to Leanne’s house

There are a few videos on Leanne's fb page
Her name on fb is Leanne Taelyn

Aoife is another GG
I seen she was at his daughters christening but never dawned on me why .
To think Leone and G where at her wedding .
That's shameful if its true

There are a few videos on Leanne's fb page
Her name on fb is Leanne Taelyn
Shameful isn’t the word. You’d wonder do Sophie and the rest of them know and believe it. They’re all rotten Wouldn’t be surprised

Seems like Leanne is gone of FB, can’t find the video anywhere online

What’s Sophie’s friend Chelsea’s Insta handle ? Surname?

Aoi
Shameful isn’t the word. You’d wonder do Sophie and the rest of them know and believe it. They’re all rotten Wouldn’t be surprised
Aoife is desperate for a baby .
Lo seen her as a friend and Mark and G are friends .
Maybe she's just helping out with the kids . She seems to be abit of a nanny nowadays 😅😅

Reactions: 1
It really was . I still pop on to have a look and still laugh at the comments
Please share link to this. Need a laugh

She's always been known as a GG
She tried to get her claws into Lee Byrne yrs ago but he told her they were just friends .
Always around in his house when he lived in Ireland .

She's always around the wigs kids aswell.
I, aswell as many others thought it was very insensitive that she wore his late gf's dress to his childs Christening ( the gf had purchased the same dress to wear for her daughters Christening) . She even changed out of the dress mid evening
Who even does that
I'd say he'd have his pick of local girls. She thought of herself as Daisey O Donnell (dose) ish

Exactly. She had a great relationship with the family but they have also welcomed Sophie with open arms. I wondered why he didn't stop it myself and why Joanne sided with Sophie but now you know. He had to be held back from absolutely killing her at that party. Leanne is no wall flower her and her sis are mouth pieces. I don't condone what happened at all it's animalistic behaviour but she ruined a family party for a dead man and Glen's mam got hurt in the process.
That party would’ve been at the start of May very delayed reaction if it did have a part to play in what happened the weekend. You’d think if flashy did give the go ahead he’d have the decency to try keep his child as far away from any trouble would it be that hard to catch Leanne out by herself it’s all disgusting not worth it for all the Louis bags in the world 😂

Reactions: 1
If you go onto the Mas on a mission group on fb and search Fendi rolex braclet it comes up.. Happy reading ☺
The whole family went mad about everyone slagging his name wonder what’ll happen when they find here 😂😂😂

Mod edit, thread seems to be about a private account that doesn't do ads. So locked. Report if this changes to be reviewed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.