Sophie Malony

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This prob sounds mental but are leanne and her sister tough /fighters ? They seem well able to go but are v petite.

Jesus them videos are disgusting 🤢 was wardy there anyone know?
How could he allow that to happen is beyond me. One bad hit in the head and the mother of his child
could of been killed

No way!! How old is Sophie and Leah?
They are similar in age anyway. Sophie’s older sister Shelly is actually leahs mam. She looks just like her as well. Blonde scraggy hair extensions and big fake boobs

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Ovbs she been reading here the childs page on private now was always on public
Thought that too, seen the video was uploaded to Reddit and she was named. The link to here was in the comments 😂
Although I’d say half of Ireland is looking her up on Instagram the last few days.

Does anyone know where she gets the money from? The child is dressed in head to toe designer gear, that is real not fake.. Like she's not with her baby daddy anymore and has only been with flashy for a short time, she lives the high life, but doesn't seem to work? It's not as if she's out dealing when people say she gets the money through drugs 😂
a lot of her stuff is 100% fake she has Louis’ that LV never even made 😂😂 and her cream Chanel and the ones the sisters have are very poor fakes. She got a rake of stuff last Xmas that had been sold out online and not available for most of the year and sorry but no one pulled out any stops in BTs for her. 😂 The kids stuff is a lot of fake shite, I’d say he does get a few nice bits between them all but there’s no a chance its all real, she had loads of it up on depop before but didn’t have receipts or proof of purchase

And work ahahaha not a days work has that yoke done in her life. The da robbed a jewellers ages ago and they’ve their fingers in everything.. claims, dog breeding, fake property maintenance companies the lot. And obviously drugs, Google Ian mad dog maloney… so there’s money but I suppose at any time it could be gone. I’m not surprised she’s with big ears now tbh, the ex and father or the kid was a little runaround and either his dad or uncle can’t remember was heavily involved in drugs so maybe she thinks she got an upgrade 😂😂😂😂

No way!! How old is Sophie and Leah?
sophies 22 I think leahs 19-20 but could be wrong. Leah looks like a 35 year old real housewife 😂

That's what I was thinking 😉 😂

Everyone's gone priv on IG after the attack. Any tea on it?
Shelley, Chelsea and a few of them had loads of stories up saying they’d do anything for fendi and go through hell and back for him but they were quickly deleted 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Does anyone know where she gets the money from? The child is dressed in head to toe designer gear, that is real not fake.. Like she's not with her baby daddy anymore and has only been with flashy for a short time, she lives the high life, but doesn't seem to work? It's not as if she's out dealing when people say she gets the money through drugs 😂
She's not rich , she lives in her parents council house . All of her and her kids stuff is fake . You can spot it a mile away .
All of her family are into something dodgy .
Anyone can walk around BT taking photos

sophies 22 I think leahs 19-20 but could be wrong. Leah looks like a 35 year old real housewife 😂

Shelley, Chelsea and a few of them had loads of stories up saying they’d do anything for fendi and go through hell and back for him but they were quickly deleted 😂
[/QUOTE]

I have to agree all that facial work has made them look 30yrs older . On the gram they can filter alot but in real life it's rough looking 😳

Even with that bunny mask you can spot Chelsea 😅😅
Up until yesterday they had up there's two sides to every story , when that other girl Leanne shared her side Sophie magically disappeared off fb .
Not a brain cell between them

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She's not rich , she lives in her parents council house . All of her and her kids stuff is fake . You can spot it a mile away .

I have to agree all that facial work has made them look 30yrs older . On the gram they can filter alot but in real life it's rough looking 😳

Even with that bunny mask you can spot Chelsea 😅😅
Up until yesterday they had up there's two sides to every story , when that other girl Leanne shared her side Sophie magically disappeared off fb .
Not a brain cell between them
[/QUOTE]

Sometimes I think Sophie looks pretty good but she’s had SO MUCH work on her face it’ll prob start melting like a candle when she hits 30 😂 can’t deal with the bolted on fake tits on any of them tho

you’d spot Chelsea a mile off it sounds bad but I howled When I read Leanne’s comment about her, I’d never say that about anyone but she’s such a hideous person im
Allowing myself to have a giggle

• Haha
I do think the majority of their stuff is real. If it was fake the likes of her friend Chelsea would have her son decked out in it as well and I think he’s only ever wore a handful of designer. So she obviously can’t afford it if it’s real. I think she works in a garage now ? They do live in a small council house and at one stage her and Leah were sharing a room for months.
But can we talk about the child never being sat in a car seat in his life

THIS! I love how people assume someone’s ‘rich’ because they have a couple of potentially real designer bits 😂 she literally lives at home in a 5x5 room in the parents council gaff.
Sorry I love to be close to my parents but she spends so much time with Reece and now Claire has a place of her own you can’t tell me that she wouldn’t want some space either, 700 or more quid a month is a lot if you’re just claiming and relying on money off other people, and then she wouldn’t have half the help with the kid either

I do think the majority of their stuff is real. If it was fake the likes of her friend Chelsea would have her son decked out in it as well and I think he’s only ever wore a handful of designer. So she obviously can’t afford it if it’s real. I think she works in a garage now ? They do live in a small council house and at one stage her and Leah were sharing a room for months.
Chelsea hasn’t a red cent and I don’t think she has any shady family to rely on as far I know, she just went back working, kids sick all the time, her dads passed away so I guess she had slightly different priorities. Honestly bit naive to think the stuff is real but opinions differ. As I said half of Sophie’s stuff has never even been made by the companies that supposedly made it (same with Katelyn Massey and her 15-20k Christmas haul last year) 😂 they all have fake designer bits, fakes still cost more than normal baby clothes.

I’m fairly sure Leah has a car but not Sophie, she doesn’t seem self sufficient at all

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Do you dress your kids the same as your friends ? I don't ..
Maybe Chelsea thinks it's tacky but won't say 😅

Sophie works in a garage?? Or chelsea? 😂 I never thought Sophie worked a day in her life!!

Leanne attacked Glen's mother prior to the video that's y they went around. I told u she was known for knocking on doors. Doesn't excuse kids getting hurt but she's no innocent in this

• Wow
I heard Chelsea works in a garage now part time. Her son has cerebral palsy and it’s always sick 😞
The child’s dad was apparently texting little kids and hiding out in crack dens and has nothing got to do with her child.
By no means is Sophie rich. If that was the case she would be driving a nice are and have her own place but she will be at home for a long long time and she doesn’t have the means to move out.

Do you dress your kids the same as your friends ? I don't ..
Maybe Chelsea thinks it's tacky but won't say 😅
She’s a melt but she’s a slight bit less trashy than the others 😂
Sophie works in a garage?? Or chelsea? 😂 I never thought Sophie worked a day in her life!!
Princess Sophie in a garage 😂😂😂😂 spare me ahaha she’s hardly riding wardy and working in circle k 😂 I honestly don’t think the family would let her tbh sitting duck

I heard Chelsea works in a garage now part time. Her son has cerebral palsy and it’s always sick 😞
The child’s dad was apparently texting little kids and hiding out in crack dens and has nothing got to do with her child.
By no means is Sophie rich. If that was the case she would be driving a nice are and have her own place but she will be at home for a long long time and she doesn’t have the means to move out.
Ahhh my mistake Chelsea in the garage. I was honestly shocked when I saw she was working fair play to her tbh clearly has a bit of a backbone. Didn’t know that’s why she wasn’t with the fella that’s disgraceful 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Leanne attacked Glen's mother prior to the video that's y they went around. I told u she was known for knocking on doors. Doesn't excuse kids getting hurt but she's no innocent in this
Bit strange that his sisters done nothing and sent around his bit of fluff and all her wildlife animals to attack .

Bit strange that his sisters done nothing and sent around his bit of fluff and all her wildlife animals to attack .
Literally surely Leanne wouldn’t be that thick or brave either. I’d be worried about himself or Eric knocking in in the middle of the night on me. All the posts on social media confirms what Leanne said happened, she was messaging fendis account telling her to collect his disability benefit 😬
Also how does Sophie think wardy cares about her he’s a scummer who let her do that to his kid and mother of his kid. They’re living in a parallel universe

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.