Sophie Kasaei

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a bleeping bellend. And as for her post about the party in the toilet. Why do they all act 18. It's bleeping tragic, she's really amounted to nothing in life hasn't she.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's a bleeping bellend. And as for her post about the party in the toilet. Why do they all act 18. It's bleeping tragic, she's really amounted to nothing in life hasn't she.
Tell me about it!!!! The poor toilet attendant looks sick to bleeping death, it's soooo cringey

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Classy as ever. I don’t get how this racist is still on tv let alone in at the Brits. I imagine she made a drunken arse of herself.

Reactions: 7
That outfit is just horrendous. Not one thing is good about it. Plus they were in the gods by the looks of things

Reactions: 6
New here 🙋🏼‍♀️
Sophie is one of the most annoying out of all the geordie shore lot and needs to grow the duck up! Also does she realise she looks like a Drag Queen with even worst dress sense

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Always thought it was weird that Marnie was her cousin, when Marnie (pre-surgery/fillers) used to be so beautiful.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Tbf she still is beautiful.
But she was stunning before the surgery. Hers makes me the most sad actually because the media and trolls must have genuinely convinced her that she was something she wasn't.

Reactions: 3
Anyone seen the latest photos in the DM?
There’s just nothing positive to say I’m sorry...

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Deffo something going on with Bethan. But nobody saying anything. They start filming next week too.

Reactions: 1