Sophie Kasaei

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her stories today (the ad ones about that app) she looked more like her old , cute faced,self rather than the slimmed down angled version she posts.

She's rancid to look at and as a person. This horrible racist shouldn't be getting TV time. Even if she was really lovely who decided to pick her on the show? The cast of Geordie OGs over the seasons have kids, are married, getting married etc. She's single, childless and the height of her grown up day is being a dick with Nathan like they are back on Geordie Shore in their youth.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She's rancid to look at and as a person. This horrible racist shouldn't be getting TV time. Even if she was really lovely who decided to pick her on the show? The cast of Geordie OGs over the seasons have kids, are married, getting married etc. She's single, childless and the height of her grown up day is being a dick with Nathan like they are back on Geordie Shore in their youth.
Yeah and she wasn't even on it for the majority of seasons! You don't realise how early she was kicked off until you watch back! Can't believe anyone gives her the time of day. She should be unknown and forgotten about now.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I used to work with Sophie at an all-you-can-eat restaurant in South Shields. She was loud and annoying and always up in everyone's faces, going on about how her dad owned most of the restaurants in Shields. Arrogant, and I wasn't surprised when she turned up on that trite of a tv show.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So there she is showing off the boy. So much for taking it slow and not putting him on social media or did Charlotte ruin that? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just watching the latest og her jaw looks awful, is that fillers?? She acts like a 50 year old hag

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Her Instagram story is pathetic. Rants about the rules of the country she's in FFS if you don't like their mask rule don't go there. She also put "your" instead of "you're" which is a basic grammar error and a pet hate of mine.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s hardly surprising men aren’t interested in her. She looks absolutely awful and she’s beyond desperate. I can’t see any man wanting to go anywhere near her.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I knew he looked like someone couldn’t put my finger on it!!! He doesn’t look very manly at all. Not what I thought she would go for.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I knew he looked like someone couldn’t put my finger on it!!! He doesn’t look very manly at all. Not what I thought she would go for.
He also seems already bored of the being on Instagram stories looking at hers yesterday best get used to it duck she is always in her phone. Having her hair done and talking about having to go wee every 10 mins yesterday. Too much info

Seen as she’s just come back from Spain, shouldn’t she be isolating seen as she hasn’t been vaccinated?

• Haha
  • Sick