Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
I appreciate that small kids make a mess but I’m sorry leaving open shitty nappies on the floor in a hot country especially is absolute tramp behaviour and is solely on the parents and not the kids. No wonder Marnie has her carpets and sofas cleaned so much if they are leaving human waste and food everywhere. It’s not like either have a job. Foul.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

LilToes

VIP Member
This whole coco pop high chair stuff is the most blown out of proportion, load of NOTHING.
The fact that this is a literal storyline is pathetic. 😴

Charlotte and Jake should not have gone on a 'family holiday' if they cannot cope with mess and chaos and other children. Calling Rox a 'nightmare' was ridiculous.
Charlotte has lost any personality she once had.
It wasn’t just the coco pops though was it? Marnie and Casey were both lazy bitches leaving mess everywhere including dirty nappies on the ground. You mentioned this on another thread too but it seems like you will defend Marnie and Casey no matter what.
Did you also miss all the times Marnie and Casey said Rox was being a nightmare before and after the whole Jake saga? Or that they can’t cope with their own kids and have to call her mum to babysit?
Did you also miss when Jake said that Alba will also be a nightmare when she is Rox’ age? He wasn’t being malicious at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I can't stand this racist. It's embarrassing watching her on Instagram - she's really out here making up for missing out on not being single in her 20's. Also lol that Joel is so successful now

• Heart
Reactions: 19

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
I met her when Geordie Shore first started, she was floating around looking down at everyone.
She looks like she’s got Lord Farquads face shape now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18

peachesandcreamz

VIP Member
I'm sick of watching Sophie Kasaei piss about on Instagram with a mask hanging off in Dubai or Portugal, but today was the last straw and I decided she needs a Tattle thread!

She's been posting on her IG stories today about her journey back home, which included picking up her brand new Discovery. She uploaded a vid that showed the full car and number plate. The next clip was a vid of her bombing it along the motorway at 80mph (in a 50mph zone) whilst holding the phone to film Nathan drive past her.

She's since deleted the stories but I'm absolutely raging at this selfish, dangerous twat!!

Screenshot_20210601-205633_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17

gossqueen1989

Sorry it’s what I got told off my gynaecologist when I was having treatment for my endo. My mum conceived naturally at 40 but the pregnancy was very hard on her. I noticed a massive difference being pregnant at 19/20 and being pregnant at 32. It absolutely wiped me out
I have endo and conceiving is nearly impossible I had a miscarriage in November ever since my periods have become unbearable again I’m 34 and don’t want to give up yet 😪

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16

Intothedark

VIP Member
Marnie constantly moaned about her kids. How hard they were. I doubt Charlotte just blew up about the high chair. Both Marnie and Casey are lazy. They don’t work and they constantly grift rather than do things themselves like their garden. They’re lazy.

Reactions: 16

kirsth8s

New here 🙋🏼‍♀️
Sophie is one of the most annoying out of all the geordie shore lot and needs to grow the fuck up! Also does she realise she looks like a Drag Queen with even worst dress sense

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Me123x

Chatty Member
She needs to stop wearing those tragic rave gear outfits. She’s looks soooo hard and rough, her and Jordan are a total mismatch it’s so confusing how he finds her attractive

Nadja

Chatty Member
I'm really shocked how inactive this thread is, given that she's a massive catfish who completely alters her photos. Then I see her in videos and I'm like christ, it hardly looks like the same person 🥴

lhs

I used to work with Sophie at an all-you-can-eat restaurant in South Shields. She was loud and annoying and always up in everyone's faces, going on about how her dad owned most of the restaurants in Shields. Arrogant, and I wasn't surprised when she turned up on that trite of a tv show.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Bowbow82

VIP Member
I thought she said on her stories before that she already knew him through flat parties with Marnie and Casey and they knew each other when they were both ‘ugly’ (mental that she thinks she looks good now) and didn’t fancy each other until they had their ‘glow ups’?
Even with her ‘glow up’, I don’t think she’s pretty. Not everyone can be attractive no matter how much surgery they have. I don’t think she comes across well either but if she had a fab personality, she’d look better if you get me?

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
It’s like all the instahuns they have a baby after being together 3 months because it’s romantic and the bump and baby will be cute. No actual thought about the lifetime of responsibility and worry. Then you get the ones like Holly, Laura Anderson and friends who then moan about how hard it is and how their baby is being a baby. Utter cretins the lot of em.

B91

Cannot stand Sophie, I feel she gives off the whole I’m going single bla bla but I reckon she will get pregnant asap with Jordan as she sees Charlotte and holly having that lifestyle.

Also her moving down to Essex? How many times does she want to mention it fucking hell- you’d think she’s moving to Australia the way she’s going on

• Haha