Sophie Kasaei

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think you need to if you’re a zlister, there is a clause in the government guidance where you can do what you want plus you get to spread misinformation about vaccines.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Complaining about being in the office till half 5, but started at 12! Giiiiiiiiiiiiiirl :rolleyes:

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Complaining about being in the office till half 5, but started at 12! Giiiiiiiiiiiiiirl :rolleyes:
Yeah saw that I've been here for 5 hrs. Aw diddums we all feel so sorry for you. Then said dont know how she did work in an office before GS mainly because she did not and was off with hangovers mostly as out every night. Yeah do shut up Sophie you prat

• Haha
What does everyone think she’s filming? I think something like ibiza weekender or something along them lines. It’s abroad and she said things like I’m a celeb aren’t up her street but this is

Reactions: 1
If she's on ibiza weekender I'd pish myself laughing. She needs to grow up now its getting rather pathetic.

Reactions: 10
I think her and James are filming Coach Trip. One of her recent follows, who is away posted in a hotel, recently followed the coach trip page and one of the guys she filmed ex on the beach with is there as well. He posted a story in the buggies they were in yesterday. They're in Portugal. I at first thought this was the show Marnie was filming recently but that was obviously something else.

Imagine going to the toilet on a night out and seeing this?
Photoshoot for her undisclosed ads.

Screenshot_20211205-102444.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Has she got terrible abdominal cramps? This photo is so bizarre and visually confused. Is this meant to be sexy or a high powered business woman??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Another "the one" that lasted two minutes. She's struggled it seems to get over Joel.

She must be fuming he’s doing so well. Always found him a bit of a prat on GS but I suppose they can edit people how they like.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone watching her on Coach Trip? She looks as if she’s morphing into David Gest 😲

• Haha
Reactions: 15