Sophie Jemma Rose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't work out who theon and heaven spelt backwards is on the group.

An one from there is that Roxie Jones beauty guru, she has a thread on here somewhere.
Heaven spelt backwards is that her kids name right? Theon has removed a profile pic currently if that helps you at all

Reactions: 1
Heaven spelt backwards is that her kids name right? Theon has removed a profile pic currently if that helps you at all
Thanks. Found the heaven posts and my god they're excessive! Even the ones of her just been born, nothing is private anymore.

Theon I still can't figure out but I'll keep searching 😂

Who's the one who posts loads of pics of herself with her skinny ratty looking boyfriend? With the stupid bushy eyebrows and buys vw jewellery and buys expensive stuff but still looks like a bleeping munter?
Sophies MAN is actually bleeping hideous. He's like a little molerat with whiskers. No wonder she edits the duck out of her pictures. If she posted what they actually looked like no one would even pay her attention (I actually think they both look hideous even with all the weird editing but people are odd aren't they they look a blinding white tooth and eyeballs that smooth into your forehead)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thanks. Found the heaven posts and my god they're excessive! Even the ones of her just been born, nothing is private anymore.

Theon I still can't figure out but I'll keep searching 😂
Theon currently has a sore throat and missed a call from her gp as she was asleep (she blames the gp for not calling her back)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Theon currently has a sore throat and missed a call from her gp as she was asleep (she blames the gp for not calling her back)
Why is she called theon hahahahah i honestly didn't understand why she always got so much attention shes bleeping mingin I'm so glad its not just me who thinks this! Its so funny how Sophie posted this expecting everyone to feel sorry for her yet its just brought more new members hahah

Reactions: 2
Who's the one who posts loads of pics of herself with her skinny ratty looking boyfriend? With the stupid bushy eyebrows and buys vw jewellery and buys expensive stuff but still looks like a bleeping munter?
Sophies MAN is actually bleeping hideous. He's like a little molerat with whiskers. No wonder she edits the duck out of her pictures. If she posted what they actually looked like no one would even pay her attention (I actually think they both look hideous even with all the weird editing but people are odd aren't they they look a blinding white tooth and eyeballs that smooth into your forehead)
I know this is a site for bitching but christ this is a bit harsh, they’re just normal people not celebrities 😳 don’t really get why you need to attack their appearances so severely

Reactions: 5
I know this is a site for bitching but christ this is a bit harsh, they’re just normal people not celebrities 😳 don’t really get why you need to attack their appearances so severely
Yeah I agree, a bit far. I think comments about things within their control (SJR's excessive posts etc) can be okay, but commenting on them being ugly (which I don't think they are, and beauty is subjective anyway) is a lot. Especially the fiance, who probably doesn't know half the stuff she posts about him in the group.

Reactions: 6
Boyfriend one is theon.

• Haha
Yeah I agree, a bit far. I think comments about things within their control (SJR's excessive posts etc) can be okay, but commenting on them being ugly (which I don't think they are, and beauty is subjective anyway) is a lot. Especially the fiance, who probably doesn't know half the stuff she posts about him in the group.
I’m bloody ugly too so wouldn’t dare comment on someone’s looks on here 🤣

Would anyone actually care if she died though ? Because peeps in here calling her a c u * t etc clearly wouldn’t I Dont think
Urm sorry why has her dying become relevant? I know this whole thread is for taking the piss but that’s a bit far

Yeah normal people who post on a very public group for attention and to be told how amazing they look. Honestly people who just take selfies all day for fun are vacuous as duck. If they don't want people to have an opinion on their appearance don't post so many pictures. I don't. I've never posted a picture of my face in any ransom fb groups because why would I need the validation from others lol

This thread has taken a bit of a turn…
Yeah, it's getting nasty now. I think the posts calling Sophie hypocritical for editing her photos, when she claims to be all about body positivity, or being annoyed at how frequently she posts everywhere is all fair game. Saying people would wish she was dead, or talking about her and her fiance being ugly etc is just cruel.

Reactions: 8
Yeah, it's getting nasty now. I think the posts calling Sophie hypocritical for editing her photos, when she claims to be all about body positivity, or being annoyed at how frequently she posts everywhere is all fair game. Saying people would wish she was dead, or talking about her and her fiance being ugly etc is just cruel.
I only came for a bit of a moan about the frequent posters who use the group as google and act like commenters are their besties but now it’s got mean ain’t it, feel like I’ve come too late

Yeah normal people who post on a very public group for attention and to be told how amazing they look. Honestly people who just take selfies all day for fun are vacuous as duck. If they don't want people to have an opinion on their appearance don't post so many pictures. I don't. I've never posted a picture of my face in any ransom fb groups because why would I need the validation from others lol
probably because they’re insecure, the same as you sound? Lol

Thread locked, any new members need to read our rules about what is acceptable and what isn't.

Don't create a new one.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.