Sophie & Jamie Laing #2 Went to rehab for the coke, after banging that Harvey bloke

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Is he from Texan?"šŸ˜‚
---

Very good point. You probably would need to get off your face to survive being legally bound to a hyperactive man with the sexual allure of shrimp paste.

What I find most strange is the fact Jamie reads the Daily Mail comments religiously, many of which have alluded to her coke habit and rehab stay. Yet he persists with posting these sus videos where she's clearly out of it. Does he think the general public is stupid, or does he just not care and assume we'll think she's just drunk?
DEAD. šŸ˜‚
Conflicted with what's actually happening. Jamie must know she is drugged up, yet he seems to be outing her. Maybe he's seeking help & by posting this video is a sly way of doing it? Doubtful though. I just think Jamie is a dick & loves attention like the rest of them. Sophie probably realises that she traded her sanity for fame & fortune & can't find a way out? Maybe she signed a 5 yr marriage sham contract & didn't expect the misery to be this insufferable.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Or do we think heā€™s trying to out her and see what he has to deal with? Maybe a cry for help? Seems like they both might be šŸ¤£
I can definitely see them having "sessions" in their flat, except he's more able to control himself. I think he's just desperate to be loved because who else will have him at this stage in his life? Maybe a few years back when he was in better shape and had more hair, and he was still capable of attracting the likes of Heloise. But now he's just middle-aged-dad-levels of cringe and the most physically unappealing he's ever been.

The way he whimpers "I love you" at the end of the video is so embarrassing šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
---
DEAD. šŸ˜‚
Conflicted with what's actually happening. Jamie must know she is drugged up, yet he seems to be outing her. Maybe he's seeking help & by posting this video is a sly way of doing it? Doubtful though. I just think Jamie is a dick & loves attention like the rest of them. Sophie probably realises that she traded her sanity for fame & fortune & can't find a way out? Maybe she signed a 5 yr marriage sham contract & didn't expect the misery to be this insufferable.
I reckon she's been on the whacky baccy here and he sees it as somewhat more permissable than the oldā„, hence why he has no qualms with posting it. At a push, they can probably get away with pretending she's quite drunk (except we know there's more to it than that). She just looks MISERABLE and sick to the back teeth of him. Everything about her body language and manner of speaking screams "imprisoned" and "hating life with this awful bloke".

She kind of reminds me of Gabrielle from Desperate Housewives...the glam, self-infatuated narcissist who had zero desire for her husband, but tolerated his misdeeds for the sake of the nice big house and life-long sponging privileges. I wonder if Sophie's prepared to go as far as having Jamie's kids though. I think that'll be the real test šŸ„“
---
Some of the comments on the video are actual gold and have perfectly clocked what's going on...

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone think Sophie fancies her hairdresser more than Jamie?! Sheā€™s always posting photos with him and he looks a bit like Bradley Cooper who sheā€™s always banging on about šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ah someone called that a few pages back! The insta post was very cute but Sophie's scream crying made me cringe šŸ˜…
Haha, yep that was me! Knew she was preggers!
---
Anyone think Sophie fancies her hairdresser more than Jamie?! Sheā€™s always posting photos with him and he looks a bit like Bradley Cooper who sheā€™s always banging on about šŸ˜‚
I would say her hairdresser bats for the other team, but even then, he's a infinitely better option than Jamie.

Has anyone listened to the podcast ep with Poppy and Jay? Pretty telling that Sophie is desperate for kids but Jamie ā€œisnā€™t sureā€ why heā€™s not ready. Might be because of his wifeā€™s raging coke habbit.

Reactions: 6
Has anyone listened to the podcast ep with Poppy and Jay? Pretty telling that Sophie is desperate for kids but Jamie ā€œisnā€™t sureā€ why heā€™s not ready. Might be because of his wifeā€™s raging coke habbit.
I assumed it would be the other way round! Bit strange considering he's in his mid-30s, and a load of his friends are having/have had kids. I'm surprised she's so desperate. Am wondering if it's more a case of her wanting to fill a void (which she currently does with drugs) than an actual desire to breed with him. Considering how repulsed she is by him. It also feels like she's constantly seeking some form of distraction, like when she kept nagging him for ages to get a dog.

Reactions: 10
I assumed it would be the other way round! Bit strange considering he's in his mid-30s, and a load of his friends are having/have had kids. I'm surprised she's so desperate. Am wondering if it's more a case of her wanting to fill a void (which she currently does with drugs) than an actual desire to breed with him. Considering how repulsed she is by him. It also feels like she's constantly seeking some form of distraction, like when she kept nagging him for ages to get a dog.
Same! Surprised sheā€™s so desperate but I do get why he doesnā€™t due to everything you listed. He did say he ā€œhas a lot going onā€ which alludes to Sophieā€™s problem. They started the ep talking about his bad mental health and he said Sophie doesnā€™t take it seriously/ doesnā€™t seem to care. Whole thingā€™s a shambles, hopefully they donā€™t bring children into this

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Same! Surprised sheā€™s so desperate but I do get why he doesnā€™t due to everything you listed. He did say he ā€œhas a lot going onā€ which alludes to Sophieā€™s problem. They started the ep talking about his bad mental health and he said Sophie doesnā€™t take it seriously/ doesnā€™t seem to care. Whole thingā€™s a shambles, hopefully they donā€™t bring children into this
I can't believe they were so candid about her not taking his MH issues seriously. Is there nothing they keep sacred?! I remember when she took the piss out of his "little trauma wauma" issues and him having EMR therapy for it. It was in disgustingly poor taste and shows she's as thick as as two planks when it comes to anything MH-related.

Also highly hypocritical coming from the same woman who was telling the world a mere few months ago that she had to disappear for months to *supposedly* seek therapy for bad anxiety.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I don't see Sophie & Jamie lasting more than a few more years at best. Also hope they don't have kids together. Could be wrong but seems like she is his eye candy, & he is her meal ticket. They don't have chemistry. Maybe they were hoping to get a spin off of their wedding & own show? Jamie has a terrible track record with his past gfs as does Sophie. They're a mess together.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don't see Sophie & Jamie lasting more than a few more years at best. Also hope they don't have kids together. Could be wrong but seems like she is his eye candy, & he is her meal ticket. They don't have chemistry. Maybe they were hoping to get a spin off of their wedding & own show? Jamie has a terrible track record with his past gfs as does Sophie. They're a mess together.
Really can't see it lasting very long either. A couple more years at best. I've never witnessed anyone so actively disdainful of their partner like she is. I get sometimes partners give us the ick with a gross habit or two, but she just sees his entire entity as one big massive ick. And there he is objectifying his wife and posting intimate shots of her on social media, and DMs he gets from random creeps letching over her, like she's some kind of trophy.

Annoyingly, I can't seem to find the video I mentioned above re Sophie taking the piss out of his trauma therapy. Am wondering if they deleted it. It was on their Newlyweds Insta a few months back. Unless I'm completely missing it ..If anyone stumbles across it, please feel free to share it here!

Reactions: 6
Really can't see it lasting very long either. A couple more years at best. I've never witnessed anyone so actively disdainful of their partner like she is. I get sometimes partners give us the ick with a gross habit or two, but she just sees his entire entity as one big massive ick. And there he is objectifying his wife and posting intimate shots of her on social media, and DMs he gets from random creeps letching over her, like she's some kind of trophy.

Annoyingly, I can't seem to find the video I mentioned above re Sophie taking the piss out of his trauma therapy. Am wondering if they deleted it. It was on their Newlyweds Insta a few months back. Unless I'm completely missing it ..If anyone stumbles across it, please feel free to share it here!
I watched it on their YouTube channel yesterday. Itā€™s the whole pod though, not just the clip

Reactions: 4
I watched it on their YouTube channel yesterday. Itā€™s the whole pod though, not just the clip
Here's the badger!

I remembered it wrong - it's EDMR therapy and she called him "a traumaed little soul" before saying how insecure and needy he is, and that she's worried his therapy will make him less dependent on her, and he'll therefore love her less. I just remember thinking "what an absolute šŸ®"

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Maybe a child will mean a bigger payout post divorce plus the child maintenance payments. That poor little habboolaingly will dragged from its nanny to attend boarding school by eight, alongside enduring full time summer camps*, all under the guise of wanting to do what is best for the child rather than emotional neglect (*which Jamie will 100% fund)

I know a lot of people who went to boarding school and none of them speak fondly of the time endured there. At first Jamie can seem fairly warm, likeable and open (when he is not talking about only fancying 18 year old girls) boarding school appears to have left it's mark on him too. like Boris Johnson playing the lovable buffoon there is a lack of something there beyond the surface level charm thathpli

Reactions: 10
I donā€™t follow the thread much but today Jamie and his team were filming something and stopping people in my local Asda.
Do you know what he was promoting? Needed to rush so couldnā€™t check.
God he is short

• Haha
I donā€™t follow the thread much but today Jamie and his team were filming something and stopping people in my local Asda.
Do you know what he was promoting? Needed to rush so couldnā€™t check.
God he is short
which asda? mustve been a big walmart payout for Jamie to venture to an ASDA!
no offence.
Also anyone know how short / tall he is / his height?
do we discuss the him/tara age gap enough?