Sophie & Jamie Laing #2 Went to rehab for the coke, after banging that Harvey bloke

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought I said alcohol and drugs but just realised I left that part out lol. If he’s carried on using while she’s trying to stay clean that will be causing huge problems. If they’re both clean then they’re probably only really getting to know each other now
There have been videos where the both of them are acting completely out of it, at events and in their own home. In some of them, he's very hyper and laughing hysterically while she's all over the shop and on her own planet entirely. E.g. eyes darting around crazily, speaking abnormally fast and maniacally, and her attention constantly wandering off in every other direction but the camera in front of her. I guess Jamie can mask it better because everyone just attributes it to his ADHD.
---
Lol he’s deleted it from his story now!!!
Guess he must have seen the comments about her habit😬

There's also a hella lot of comments about Jamie being gay or bi. I don't get that vibe personally. What does everyone else think? There are also a lot of comments about her being a user...

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
There have been videos where the both of them are acting completely out of it, at events and in their own home. In some of them, he's very hyper and laughing hysterically while she's all over the shop and on her own planet entirely. E.g. eyes darting around crazily, speaking abnormally fast and maniacally, and her attention constantly wandering off in every other direction but the camera in front of her. I guess Jamie can mask it better because everyone just attributes it to his ADHD.
---

There's also a hella lot of comments about Jamie being gay or bi. I don't get that vibe personally. What does everyone else think? There are also a lot of comments about her being a user...
He’s never pinged my gaydar.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't see Jamie preferring the males species over females. Although that may be the most interesting thing about him if true.:D
If their popularity tanked tomorrow & no one paid attention to them, I think their union would fizzle rather quickly.

Reactions: 2
---

I see it! I do with a few of the mic boys including Miles as someone’s pointed out in the mic thread. It’s either that or posh boys are just more effeminate

Reactions: 4
---

It’ll affect him differently if he has adhd too, he’ll appear calmer rather than more erratic

---

Do you remember any videos you noticed them acting like that?

Do you remember any videos you noticed them acting like that?
Yeah, there were the weird Bafta interviews they did on the red carpet, with Timothee Chalamet and Hugh Grant, and she seemed high as a kite. That chavvy female YouTube comedian (whose name I always forget) did an interview with Jamie and Sophie at the same event, and Sophie was completely away with the fairies.

I recall another bizarre video Jamie uploaded on IG a few months ago, where she's dancing maniacally to a music video in their flat and he's roaring with laughter like he's off his head as well(can't remember if it was a story though). I'll have a look through his IG to see if I can find it, and any of the others.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I couldn't find the video of Jamie and Sophie in their flat (must have been an IG story) but I did find this other one I was referring to. My bad - it was the Pride of Britain awards, not the Baftas. This video speaks for itself...

• Haha
Just watched Sophie’s contouring video with her sister and she’s so chatty up until the point her sister says that they have Arab eyes and then she just goes quiet and a bit irritated 😂 she really hates her ethnicity

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Just watched Sophie’s contouring video with her sister and she’s so chatty up until the point her sister says that they have Arab eyes and then she just goes quiet and a bit irritated 😂 she really hates her ethnicity
Just saw that video on my fyp. Couldn’t get through it and I usually like makeup tutorials 😂

• Heart
Omg, this video is a complete car crash😂😂Everything about it is weird, awful and cringe. Why is Sophie sat pouting and rolling her eyes the whole time, and doing her stink face?! And OMFG, if she says "I've got a frozen smile because of my jaw Botox" one more time, I may have to shove tooth picks through my eardrums.

Lol the bit where Georgia mentions their "Araby eyes" does not go down well with Habboo Hotel, does it? Her reaction is a pregnant silence followed by a "yah" and swift subject change.

I'm wondering if Georgia is pregnant? Is it just me?👀

I couldn't find the video of Jamie and Sophie in their flat (must have been an IG story) but I did find this other one I was referring to. My bad - it was the Pride of Britain awards, not the Baftas. This video speaks for itself...

I remember that video of them dancing like absolute lunatics in their flat. This was shortly after she returned from rehab. The video was filmed at 6am in the morning and Jamie was saying that Sophie had developed a gym addiction and dancing so early in the morning.

I definitely think they’re both on something but Jamie is more controlled than her hence her erratic attitude on social media.

Reactions: 5
I remember that video of them dancing like absolute lunatics in their flat. This was shortly after she returned from rehab. The video was filmed at 6am in the morning and Jamie was saying that Sophie had developed a gym addiction and dancing so early in the morning.

I definitely think they’re both on something but Jamie is more controlled than her hence her erratic attitude on social media.
Yes, that's the one!! Thanks for reminding me that it was mere days after she returned from rehab. It was incredibly bizarre. Nice of him to enable her habit - that extensive stay in South Africa was money well wasted 🥲👍🏻

I still don’t think she was on drugs in that video, as someone who’s given up cocaine you do have a lot more energy in the mornings than you’re used to when you’re constantly fighting a comedown and at first it results in waking up really early and needing to exercise lol

Reactions: 7
Omg, this video is a complete car crash😂😂Everything about it is weird, awful and cringe. Why is Sophie sat pouting and rolling her eyes the whole time, and doing her stink face?! And OMFG, if she says "I've got a frozen smile because of my jaw Botox" one more time, I may have to shove tooth picks through my eardrums.

Lol the bit where Georgia mentions their "Araby eyes" does not go down well with Habboo Hotel, does it? Her reaction is a pregnant silence followed by a "yah" and swift subject change.

I'm wondering if Georgia is pregnant? Is it just me?👀

Looks like she finally stuck with wearing her retainer - her teeth don’t slant anymore

• Haha
I still don’t think she was on drugs in that video, as someone who’s given up cocaine you do have a lot more energy in the mornings than you’re used to when you’re constantly fighting a comedown and at first it results in waking up really early and needing to exercise lol
Interesting insight, can't say I've ever taken coke lol but I've seen plenty others off their t!ts on it. Jamie sounded off his nut in that video, more so than usual. She's definitely been on the ❄since then, as the GK Barry/Pride of Britain awards video attests.

Interesting insight, can't say I've ever taken coke lol but I've seen plenty others off their t!ts on it. Jamie sounded off his nut in that video, more so than usual. She's definitely been on the ❄since then, as the GK Barry/Pride of Britain awards video attests.
I think if they were on it at the time they wouldn’t have posted that video, you’re well aware what it would look like which is why I think it was innocent. Someone said Jamie has adhd so he always seems off his tits.