Sophie & Jamie Laing #2 Went to rehab for the coke, after banging that Harvey bloke

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Winning thread title suggestion by @Dotdot23

Jamie is replacing Jordan North on BBC radio one.
The bottom half of Sophie’s face is disappearing as are old and unhinged photos of her from before her wedding.
Rumours Sophie went to rehab shortly after the wedding for cocaine and alcohol abuse. She has since changed the name of the podcast from Wednesdays we drink wine to ‘Wednesdays’ and abstained from drinking (as far as we know)
Also heard on the rumour mill she had an affair with Harvey around the time of the wedding.

Anything I’ve missed?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Winning thread title suggestion by @Dotdot23

Jamie is replacing Jordan North on BBC radio one.
The bottom half of Sophie’s face is disappearing as are old and unhinged photos of her from before her wedding.
Rumours Sophie went to rehab shortly after the wedding for cocaine and alcohol abuse. She has since changed the name of the podcast from Wednesdays we drink wine to ‘Wednesdays’ and abstained from drinking (as far as we know)
Also heard on the rumour mill she had an affair with Harvey around the time of the wedding.

Anything I’ve missed?
She’s definitely still struggling, still erratic on her pods and the pride of Britain awards clip gives it away

Reactions: 4
I'm honestly finding it difficult to understand who the "real" Sophie is and exactly what state she's in during various different TV/podcasts appearances. Pride of Britain is a good example - clearly not with it. Dazed and uncontrollably giddy, eyes all over the shop. Then there were her appearances on Sunday Brunch and the red carpet event (Baftas?) where she interviewed Hugh Grant and Timothee Chalamet. She was a bit more controlled, but still acting very strange and over the top.

On the red carpet at the Baftas, she was incredibly overenthusiastic and grinning her head off, putting on a theatrical voice when she spoke to Hugh and Timothee. It all felt very false and unnatural. I'm wondering if she got overwhelmed by the dazzling stardom and it stunted her a bit, like a deer in headlights. She was the same on Sunday Brunch. Manic grinning from ear to ear, and looking a bit confused with not much to say.

Podcast-wise, she tries very hard to be funny and kooky. She's desperate to fit this ditsy persona but it doesn't work, and just comes across VERY annoying 🥴Do we believe she really didn't know what a clitoris was until the age of 28/29? You can kind of understand it with people like Chloe Burrows, who's naturally a bit weird and genuinely quite dumb. But Sophie went to a Russell Group uni and would have had to get AAA-AAB grades to get on her course. She also apparently speaks Spanish, so she can't be THAT dumb, surely?

I find her general personality nowadays extremely different to how she was during her early MiC days. She was a lot more reserved and "normal", but I guess dating Jamie long term must end up having a certain effect on you.

Reactions: 10
Came across this old video on Tik Tok.... WOW she looks off her nut
I'm surprised she hasn't deleted that yet. It'll probably be next for the slaughter after she recently deleted a load of 2022/23 Insta pics of herself looking/behaving very deranged.

Reactions: 7
Can't remember if someone already posted this, but Habboo is following this sobriety recovery motivation Instagram (attached). She's also following a load of fertility/fertility MRI/"good parenting method" IGs. I know they've touched on the subject but they must really be ramping up their conception efforts 👀

Attachments

Reactions: 6
TikTok doxed where Sophie and Jamie apparently live and it’s got 96k views omg

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Whaaaa?
---
The dm n text messages kinda proves they both cheated lol they try so hard to justify not cheating
Huh? Have I missed this?? It's not relating to Sam and Yaz and those DMs, is it?
---
I've come to the conclusion that the only people who find Sophie funny are 1) Jamie 2) Melissa and 3) Sophie. This video is painfully cringe. Little Bernie Ecclestone is on the verge of hyperventilating. It's like he feels obliged to do his OTT performative laughing every time she tries to be funny because he's scared she'll stop loving him if he doesn't 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Is it real though? I saw a tiktok real estate page that seems to just be making tit up. It said Matty Healy had bought an apartment he’d not be seen dead in

Reactions: 1
On the podcast they read their first text messages to eachother and they try so hard to make it clear they weren’t cheating but even Jamie said from the staff they flirted a lot while in relationship
Was this while Jamie was with Heloise, or did they keep conveniently quiet about the specifics? Makes more sense why Sophie Hermann subsequently called Sophie a "snake" and a "man thief".

Christ that kissing video, so weird, she seems repulsed by him, but then says later in victim way “I’m your wife”. The ick is there already for her. You think?

Nothing more than a working relationship. I see no genuine love between them honestly. Jamie is whipped but she’s repulsed by him
That video made me gag. Though I did find it funny when Jamie likened kissing her to kissing an hole😂Yeah, it's really not that normal to be THAT repulsed by your partner. Sophie seems very frigid to me and not a very sexual person. But I feel that's more linked to being with Jamie. I'm sure she wouldn't be so averse to tongue-kissing a 6ft tanned lothario. I personally would rather eat my own sick than have Jamie's tongue in my mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 10