Sophie & Jamie Laing #2 Went to rehab for the coke, after banging that Harvey bloke

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn't find the video of Jamie and Sophie in their flat (must have been an IG story) but I did find this other one I was referring to. My bad - it was the Pride of Britain awards, not the Baftas. This video speaks for itself...

Omg her eyes!! Thank you for finding this

Reactions: 4
What’s the craic with Sophie’s family? Are they wealthy/how etc
Her Mum

Screenshot_20240412-222902_Firefox.jpg

Her Dad

Screenshot_20240412-223049_Firefox.jpg

Her husband and her sparkly ring

Screenshot_20240412-225858_Firefox.jpg

Her parents divorced but didn't remarry, I think her Dad brought his long term girlfriend to their wedding. Her mum is beautiful and looks as young as Sophie.

No idea where their money comes from but they clearly have it.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I still don’t think she was on drugs in that video, as someone who’s given up cocaine you do have a lot more energy in the mornings than you’re used to when you’re constantly fighting a comedown and at first it results in waking up really early and needing to exercise lol
I agree, I never thought she was either. Also agree, as someone who used to party hard of a weekend, EVERY weekend Friday to Sunday (but not for coming up on 6 years 😁) the energised feeling of actually having some oomph and feeling like you can take on the world, mixed with an incredible feeling of pride, had me up and out doing couch to 5k, and cleaning my house to music. Those impulses have long gone lol

Reactions: 2
I agree, I never thought she was either. Also agree, as someone who used to party hard of a weekend, EVERY weekend Friday to Sunday (but not for coming up on 6 years 😁) the energised feeling of actually having some oomph and feeling like you can take on the world, mixed with an incredible feeling of pride, had me up and out doing couch to 5k, and cleaning my house to music. Those impulses have long gone lol
Any sessions that went on til 6am did not have me dancing around my living room feeling alive. By that time your mind is alive but your body wants to pass out.

Reactions: 3
Any sessions that went on til 6am did not have me dancing around my living room feeling alive. By that time your mind is alive but your body wants to pass out.
Oh absolutely. The feeling of "I need to liven up" and everyone sitting there trying to chase a high and keep a tit chat going. Ugh I'm feeling skanky just thinking about it lol. No way was I up jumping aboutike a jack in the box

• Haha
  • Wow
Posting a video of a bunch of people in a car with no seatbelts on. It really is a different world these people live in

• Angry
Reactions: 4
What in f-ck is going on here? Is she en route to ReHabbs? What mind-altering substance has she been tanking up on, me wonders? Also, could she BE more repulsed by him?

• Wow
What in f-ck is going on here? Is she en route to ReHabbs? What mind-altering substance has she been tanking up on, me wonders? Also, could she BE more repulsed by him?

Jesus, it’s got to be a bad problem when a 3 month (?) rehab didn’t work

• Heart
  • Wow
Jesus, it’s got to be a bad problem when a 3 month (?) rehab didn’t work
There's all kinds of odd going on in this video. Can't tell if she's coked or baked (probably the latter). The constant eye-rolling and flicking her weave when she turns her back to him, and inability to remember where they're going...all very strange. She flits from being pissed off and mortified to joking around then being pissed off again.

Then there are the general weird ramblings: "I'm not enjoying a second of this?". Huh? I had to LOL at the end where Jamie panders to her with "I love you" and she immediately rolls her eyes and turns her back to him😂

The eyes are all over the shop too🥴

Reactions: 13
There's all kinds of odd going on in this video. Can't tell if she's coked or baked (probably the latter). The constant eye-rolling and flicking her weave when she turns her back to him, and inability to remember where they're going...all very strange. She flits from being pissed off and mortified to joking around then being pissed off again.

Then there are the general weird ramblings: "I'm not enjoying a second of this?". Huh? I had to LOL at the end where Jamie panders to her with "I love you" and she immediately rolls her eyes and turns her back to him😂

The eyes are all over the shop too🥴
I actually didn’t watch it with sound on the first time/ when I commented that and she still gave it away. It’s even worse with sound. Barely makes sense, “is he from Texan?” 🫣 She’s just so stiff and laggy as well

I actually didn’t watch it with sound on the first time/ when I commented that and she still gave it away. It’s even worse with sound. Barely makes sense, “is he from Texan?” 🫣 She’s just so stiff and laggy as well
She looks like how I feel when Im trying not to spew in a cab after a skin full

• Haha
Whatever she's on perhaps makes being around Jamie a bit more tolerable, but probably not much. Sad, wonder what her friends, family think of this.

"Is he from Texan?"😂
---
Whatever she's on perhaps makes being around Jamie a bit more tolerable, but probably not much. Sad, wonder what her friends, family think of this.
Very good point. You probably would need to get off your face to survive being legally bound to a hyperactive man with the sexual allure of shrimp paste.

What I find most strange is the fact Jamie reads the Daily Mail comments religiously, many of which have alluded to her coke habit and rehab stay. Yet he persists with posting these sus videos where she's clearly out of it. Does he think the general public is stupid, or does he just not care and assume we'll think she's just drunk?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
"Is he from Texan?"😂
---

Very good point. You probably would need to get off your face to survive being legally bound to a hyperactive man with the sexual allure of shrimp paste.

What I find most strange is the fact Jamie reads the Daily Mail comments religiously, many of which have alluded to her coke habit and rehab stay. Yet he persists with posting these sus videos where she's clearly out of it. Does he think the general public is stupid, or does he just not care and assume we'll think she's just drunk?
Or do we think he’s trying to out her and see what he has to deal with? Maybe a cry for help? Seems like they both might be 🤣

• Heart
Funny how he doesn’t pick those comments out to mock her with..obviously because they’re true

• Sad