Sophie Habboo and Jamie Laing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn't spend any amount of time w/Jamie or Spencer. I'd imagine you'd have cater to their egos whilst in their company. Can't think of anything worse, unless you add Louise Thompson to the mix.
i met her whilst she was v v honkingly drunk at the sloaney pony and she gave me a ciggerette
she told me she was upset cos of an alik misunderstanding - i think they had recentlyish called it quits
she was going between crying/laughing was quite odd but she seemed to be having a good time and seemed jolly ish too
her friend kept apologising for her behaviour but was honestly fine - me and my friend had had a couple too but she was unable to stand lol
funny ol interaction
she did strike me as v sad and confused

• Sad
Reactions: 8
i met her whilst she was v v honkingly drunk at the sloaney pony and she gave me a ciggerette
she told me she was upset cos of an alik misunderstanding - i think they had recentlyish called it quits
she was going between crying/laughing was quite odd but she seemed to be having a good time and seemed jolly ish too
her friend kept apologising for her behaviour but was honestly fine - me and my friend had had a couple too but she was unable to stand lol
funny ol interaction
Oh wow, now I feel like an arse. thanks for sharing that^

Reactions: 1
Oh wow, now I feel like an arse. thanks for sharing that^
Don’t feel like an arse - if you look up narc in the dictionary it’s just a pic of Louise, check out her thread if you want reassurance 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did anyone see Jamie and Sophie on Sunday Brunch? Why was she there? Why did she keep disappearing?

Don’t people usually drink on Sunday brunch? Interested to know if they were or if it was obvious Sophie was abstaining
---
Any thread title suggestions?

funny ol interaction
I can imagine this happening. She said she was effectively attached to an alcohol drip the whole time she was on the show, to numb her misery. It's interesting that did that weird thing on screen too - the alternating between crying and laughing, which I always found thoroughly bizarre. Shows you what a mess she was internally.
---
Did anyone see Jamie and Sophie on Sunday Brunch? Why was she there? Why did she keep disappearing?
I just watched a few bits of it, and she literally is doing nothing aside from constantly laughing in an OTT, over-expressive fashion at dreadful jokes made at Jamie's expense. When she's not doing that, she's just staring gormlessly at the presenters and sipping from her cup. Maybe she got bored and wandered off lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Don’t people usually drink on Sunday brunch? Interested to know if they were or if it was obvious Sophie was abstaining
---
Sophie & Jamie Laing #2 - Went to rehab for the coke, after banging that Harry bloke

• Haha
Reactions: 24
---
On Wednesday’s We Do Lines and apparently shag Harvey, as heard through the grapevine

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is it just me or has she lost half her face recently? See the before vs. after pics...
---
Also, this is interesting... remember that those IG selfies she took of herself looking a bit - shall we say *unhinged and off her nut on ❄?? There was a whole spate of them during the months leading up to the first wedding. Guess what? They're now completely gone from her Instagram. Nada trace!

I just went through some of my old screenshots and found some of the ones she deleted 👀

Screenshot_20230901-212613.jpg

Screenshot_20230925-183417~2.jpg

Screenshot_20230925-184421.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Somebody tell her to put filler where she needs it the most - that forehead :sick:

Reactions: 2
Sophie & Jamie Laing #2 - she loves coke & maybr that Harvey bloke, but J gives her the utter boke

• Haha
Reactions: 5

New thread - corrected Harry to Harvey as assumed that was what was meant

Reactions: 2
funny ol interaction
You always have good London stories! I think she'd have been happier if she and alik had stayed together. He seemed way better for her than the misery hulk she ended up with. Her kid is a cutie (though he also seems miserable but most children forced onto social media look miserable, I'm thinking mainly of family vloggers children here)

Who knows though, she seemed to have terrible taste in men! (Jamie, Spencer etc)

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.