Sophie Habboo and Jamie Laing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Creating a post for these as it should probably be separate from MIC thread for those who don’t watch it.
Speculation as to where Sophie is currently after being awol from the newlyweds podcast but seemingly appearing on her Wednesdays I drink wine pod.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My only question is......does she even like him?
I do generally find them quite funny. I find it frustrating when either of them speaks about topics they know nothing about and gives the wrong information though. Slightly ignorant and I can imagine young people taking what they say as gospel.

Reactions: 12
I was going to explain her absence on her being pregnant but she looks perpetually disgusted by him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
My only question is......does she even like him?
this is my question 🤣

ngl i find jamie very endearing and always have BUT i imagine he’s hard work to live with. he’s always dialled fully up to 10000 and i can’t imagine spending an a hour with him let alone having him in my house.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I was going to explain her absence on her being pregnant but she looks perpetually disgusted by him 😂
I was wondering if she’s on a top secret reality show or something.
Other rumours around rehab on the MIC thread

Reactions: 4
I do generally find them quite funny. I find it frustrating when either of them speaks about topics they know nothing about and gives the wrong information though. Slightly ignorant and I can imagine young people taking what they say as gospel.
Yeah they are hilarious together but they should’ve left it at a friendship. She is repulsed by him and couldn’t make it clearer lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ouhhh finally a thread on our favourite social climber, and ex Mcvities heir!! Following all the way haha.

Reactions: 13
Louise Thompson has a lot of issues but she called it on the show. Sophie used Sam to get to a man with some more money. I always thought it was so odd how they kept showing not telling how Sophie and Jamie were apparently like 'best friends' and so close.

I think Jamie can be charming and funny so I can see why people can get sucked into his orbit. But it is clear age does not have romantic feelings for him. I am not sure he cares all that much to be honest. I noticed that his partners began to get progressively younger over the years. I think they are both getting what they want out of the relationship. He gets arm candy and she gets his money.

Reactions: 16
She’s definitely super weird & has social and health issues, doesn’t take away from the fact that he is repulsive and becoming more so & she can’t hide the fact that she sees this everyday.

Reactions: 7
I actually like their chemistry 😂 I think they are just both quite openly weird with each other. I might just be gullible though

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s definitely super weird & has social and health issues, doesn’t take away from the fact that he is repulsive and becoming more so & she can’t hide the fact that she sees this everyday.
What social and health issues does she have? Or is this speculation?

Reactions: 2
Could she be pregnant? I also think she is repulsed by him but if she wants his money, a baby would seal the deal.

I listened to the most recent Wednesdays podcast last night and no Sophie! So it’s not just newlyweds. Melissa said she was away
---
To add, the sheer amount of adverts on that podcast is so off putting. Luckily you can fast forward them but there are so many and they are so long!!

Reactions: 6
What social and health issues does she have? Or is this speculation?
Well she obviously has an ED (and this is a MH as well as H issue in itself) & dunno if you watch mic but her behaviour on that; social cues, social behaviours etc is not that of a non neurodiverse person.

Reactions: 10
Well she obviously has an ED (and this is a MH as well as H issue in itself) & dunno if you watch mic but her behaviour on that; social cues, social behaviours etc is not that of a non neurodiverse person.
Yeah I agree, just wasn’t sure if she was diagnosed or anything. She was SO awkward when she first joined mic, I remember everyone rinsing her saying she spoke as if she was having a stroke or something lol 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Intriguing. Can you spill more on the neurodiverse stuff? I've never actually noticed this in Sophie, or I just zone out when she starts speaking😅Do you think she's potentially on the spectrum?
---
Just adding my two cents...In recent months, I've noticed Sophie's Instagram selfies and general poses getting a bit weird. As in she doesn't look "all there" in some of them. It struck me as odd a while back as it seems to be a new thing of hers. It probably means little to nothing in this conversation, but the selfies gave me an inkling something might be amiss. Has anyone else noticed this?
---
Intriguing. Can you spill more on the neurodiverse stuff? I've never actually noticed this in Sophie, or I just zone out when she starts speaking😅Do you think she's potentially on the spectrum?
---
Just adding my two cents...In recent months, I've noticed Sophie's Instagram selfies and general poses getting a bit weird. As in she doesn't look "all there" in some of them. It struck me as odd a while back as it seems to be a new thing of hers. It probably means little to nothing in this conversation, but the selfies gave me an inkling something might be amiss. Has anyone else noticed this?
I know she's quite goofy in general but these pics are a whole other level of strange and uncomfortable. Maybe it's just me🥴

Attachments

Last edited:
Yeah I agree, just wasn’t sure if she was diagnosed or anything. She was SO awkward when she first joined mic, I remember everyone rinsing her saying she spoke as if she was having a stroke or something lol 😬
Not just tryin too hard to fit in with posh people???

Reactions: 1
Not sure what her real issues are but as your pics/her behaviour during wedding prior and post demonstrate she doesn’t come across as a person who is all a ticket

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.