Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

phonies

Chatty Member
When baby girl saw someone else posted that health is wealth, she got so excited at the thought of it boosting her credibility that she did a cheeky repost… only to ignore all the other text and have us realise that none of it aligns with her. This is polarity and duality, beautiful souls!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

tc&co

VIP Member
A.) You’re not “sensitive to caffeine”, you’re a tweaker.
B.) If she was my mum, acting a fool off her tits constantly, I’d be fucking hor-ri-fied!
What an embarrassment. I can only imagine the conversations between her kid’s school mates, let alone their mate’s parents. She has got to be the laughing stock of both their schools.

P.S. Sophie - people think you look like a man primarily because you’ve completely fucked your face up and look like a full on transvestite. The ugly concrete tits don’t help. 🤷🏻‍♀️
She looks like someone who is not nourishing their body with healthy food and just stripping it of bodyfat with drugs and coffee

• Sick
  • Heart

tc&co

VIP Member
I think it won’t be long and she will be down the ADHD diagnosis path. Use that as an excuse for her shitty behaviours. I don’t actually think she is ADHD though, I think she has BPD or bipolar.

• Heart

tayprins

Chatty Member
She’s preachin again tonight about how she’s cut everyone out. Dear god. Like I can’t even explain how fucking obviously narcissistic and troubled this bitch is. If anyone can look at her and not notice the toxicity literally oooozing out of her pores. You’re the victim and probably will be for the rest of your life.

• Heart
She is making it so obvious she’s struggling lmao.. what business owner basically begs people to not subscribe to a newsletter cos it’s costing them so much money to send..:: 4K weekly should be a drop of your money you self made independent business boss bitch

tayprins

Chatty Member
Yeah, Trin looks like such a beautiful genuine person. Not to mention her little boy is the cutest thing ever 😍
I think her experience with the Loafster just makes her squish and appreciate her babies(and her sanity) more.

Loaf’s behaviour online is next level bonkers. Anyone can look at it and think. Thank fuck I ain’t her. She’s got absolutely nobody. There’s putting up boundaries, but when every single person in your life is a problem, you should probably start looking within. Otherwise you are going to live such a sad lonely life. Even her kids will cut ties with her when they are older (if she’s not careful, and they are strong enough)

She makes out she’s some sort of martyr with the way she bangs on about cutting everyone out. It is soooooooo toxic. But it’s her way of deflecting from herself and attacking them as it’s becoming pretty obvious to her followers that she’s got no friends. It’s also becoming apparent that she’s pretty bitter.

For most of us, this shit is loud. This woman suffers some severe personality issues. The more time goes on, the more people see.

• Heart

hereforthetea03

Chatty Member
Doing a lot of flogging of this latest Project Poo intake. Would’ve thought that the extremely limited spots would have been filled by the VIP’s who got early access before she even had a chance to open them to the public. Certainly wouldn’t expect it would need a follow up email to all the VIP’s who hadn’t signed up yesterday or another Instagram post flogging it this morning. Watching her trying to cling to the last shred of any sort of relevance she once had is embarrassing now.

• Heart

icthruBS

VIP Member
Who the fuck puts condensed milk in marry me chicken . Certainly a professhunal would know that this is not the case .
fuckstick

• Sick
  • Haha

I_C bread ppl

Chatty Member
I have never understood why anyone would want to buy a g-wagon. It's not a race car, too expensive for off road 4 wheel driving, is there really any other reason than 'look at me'

You couldn't give me one for free.

Can anyone enlighten me or we all think the same?

Reactions: 14

Loafie Gweedlying

Chatty Member
It’s also ‘unkind’ to -:
1/ lie and abort a healthy baby girl in a jealous rage.
2/ lie and sell your junk diet plans when you have no valid accreditation or experience.
3/ lie and confuse your children with new Daddies dick every quarter.
4/ lie about every person who has chosen peace & integrity over your lies.
5/ lying is unkind you vile pos.
Having no one is not the flex she thinks it is

tc&co

VIP Member
Her health is wealth was just ‘a day in the life of a social media crackhead’
‘Get ready with me to do random things whilst hitting the glass bbq’
There was no health in the videos… token snippets of her 8mins in the gym to say she has been. That bod isn’t a bod that looks like it works out. It looks malnourished and artificial. The lack of definition in the arse and legs doesn’t match the sometime pumped shoulders.