Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lovesitmate

I’m absolutely blown away by her mistaking evaporated milk for condensed milk. Why would you even post it?! It would have been vile

• Haha
Reactions: 16

charliechap

VIP Member
She’s said previously that she has all the data and knows exaaaactly who opens all her emails.. so needing to reply is just showing what she said previously was a lie.

• Haha

I_C bread ppl

Chatty Member
Seeing the cracks of a one woman massive company lol. Where is her team?

She needs a website builder.

She needs a graphic designer. Those chart images on her ebook are the wrong size making them fuzzy and very unprofesh, she needs photoshop or illustrator. Some things you just can't do in Canva lol.

She needs a marketing department.

She wouldn't be up after midnight if she had employees.

Aimee25

Can someone explain to me how it costs her $2k to send a weekly email?
I ain’t opening them but I’m not getting cut off 😭😭
I’ll do her a favour and unsubscribe to say her a few cents 🤪
She’s full of it. I have a small business and email marketing doesn’t cost this much. I don’t know why she tells such obvious lies like this

LOLLLLLLLLL hasn’t been to the dentist since Andrew and hasn’t taken care of her teeth in spite of him.. dead HAHA imagine being so immature and pathetic hey Sophie you know you don’t NEED to bang and marry every dentist you meet so you’ll be ok going elsewhere ?
This is so embarrassing. Can someone remind her that health is wealth?

• Haha
It all screams of panic to me. Project Poo is failing, her YouTube barely gets any views, her paid partnerships are drying up. She can’t sustain her lifestyle anymore and is hustling hard to try and find something that’ll bring in cash quickly. The 44 page book looks like a rebranded Project Poo with a little extra focus on the NLP stuff.

Reality might be starting to set in and she’s realising her time is almost up.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

KneadyLoaf

Love the recap @phonies!

I have one question - where the hell are the dogs?

The girls love Honey so much but she is never at the house. and we haven't seen Nicks Dog.
Don’t worry - now you’ve posted about their whereabouts here, she’ll be sure to put them in a story in the next day or so 😂😂

• Haha

ATOLOU$

Chatty Member
Soooo much second hand embarrassment from her videos about her "book" and then to see what she has actually put out there. She should be mortified.

It's giving me staying up all night when I was teenager on meth thinking I was writing a great novel/ creating art then seeing it later and realising it was all just scribbles and then musings of someone who needed a psychological intervention (disclaimer I've been clean for many years now)
Good on you for getting clean x

• Heart

icthruBS

VIP Member
Hahaha , bye bye to this person .
she is absolutely a grifter .
also why would loaf need advice on a car when she has always been a car slut … looking for a freebie for Nick ? 😂 if it’s for Kai then he clearly has stopped jacking cars that are not his .
Also cue the post on how her son saved his own money to purchase his first car and she is sooooo proud of how she raised them. .

Attachments

• Haha

Hiraani8

She said in the HIW she saw it on the woolies website so all I did to find the WOOLIES RECIPE for MMC is googled ‘Woolies marry me chicken’. Are her followers asking these questions as dense as her or did she ask herself the question from one of her 3 other Insta accounts.
---
Just sayin. The recipe with condensed milk isn’t appearing on the bod website. I went to see if she had credited woollies. And to see what the macro breakdown was for nutrition purposes.
---
Hang on I searched the recipe on the bod. Here is the macro breakdown.
---
So comparing recipes with woolies actual and her stolen one rebranded
---
Seems she has flogged the nutrition info exactly too and deleted the sugars part that woolies had on theirs. IDIOT
---
And here is the nutrition info from the condensed milk can in my pantry… 397grams of sweet goodness.
there is 56.5g of sugar PER 100g.
x3.97 for the tin total.
---
This is a story for the Daily Mail! ‘Sickest health health influencer ever steals Woolworths’ recipe, adds 100g sugar, and charges her clients $800 for her ‘expertise’.
---
She really isn’t the first to come to mind when people mention fitness influencer lol never has been tbh I don’t think!
Christie Swadlincote made the post and Loaf didn’t. Oh Loaf - you’re toast.

• Haha

phonies

Chatty Member
Baby girl Loaf answering questions in her DMs about toxic people, nutrition, giving back to women and how much it costs to send emails to people who don’t read them:
IMG_1675.jpeg

• Haha

Someone44

😂😂 I get more comments & I have 200 followers! Shows it's all a lie when she's getting 3 comments on a post! You can't bullshit that loaf