Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

icthruBS

VIP Member
I just wanna ask a question about Andrew loafs ex.

I notice that he goes out with this particular friend all the time. I mean they really seem like joined by hip hahah

I understand that girls do that, but guys especially Andrew’s age it seems weird.

Maybe they are more than just friends…
My hubby has a few good mates that he is with either at the footy , at our place or theirs every single weekend at some point .
sometimes they do dinners during the week and we even just got back from o/s with them ( where they also went off and did guy things ).
they have known each other 20 years . The best of mates the group of them .
I think it’s healthy . If I wanted to go with them I certainly can and if I want to do something alone with hubby they understand and so does hubs.
the doc has solid friendships , what loaf lacks .
he has no little kids anymore and probably just enjoys the company being an empty nester to some degree ,
I mean I could be wrong but I feel he just has a great circle of friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

tc&co

VIP Member
I love that she still use’s Andrew’s gift from Christmas 2 years ago the picnic rug. I suppose it is a athletically pleasing for the gram though so why not still use it. Also, she is starving. The way she sucks the life out of the poor straw in her ice coffee drink it looks like she is trying to get maximum intake happening.
---
The ever changing face of the breadstick .
Rough .
She looks so rough. Like a druggy who has coffee and no regular food. She ain’t on 2400 cals.

Attachments

tayprins

Chatty Member
There’s absolutely no fucking way this bitch would volunteer OR donate without documenting it for all to see. No way 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Biggest load of crap and I’m not surprised. This woman is as malignant as they get

• Haha

charliechap

VIP Member
Super petty but I just can’t stand watching her drink, i don’t know what it is but it just looks fake and like she can’t drink normally

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Loafie Gweedlying

Chatty Member
View attachment 2979773

“Check this one in the comments and holla at ya girl” am I just old enough why is she talking like that lmfao what is she saying why the attempt to be cool she’s so cringe
I’ll ‘holla’ eating disorder in the comments, because I am guaranteed that she doesn’t eat either of these
---
Hahahaha now she’s claiming that her circle is small because she’s cut out anyone who is toxic.
no cunt, your circle is small because everyone is disgusted in you for murdering your baby and lying about it 🙃
---
Oh and also claiming her girls are not morning people. Probably because they live in so much disfunction and being kept up until 1030pm with your boyfriend

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
I know it’s winter and the bugs are out in force, but surely the Guidolin/Wallace household is the most sickly household in the whole of Australia- for someone that preaches health constantly, how are they all sick all the time??! 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 20
IMG_1116.png

“Check this one in the comments and holla at ya girl” am I just old enough why is she talking like that lmfao what is she saying why the attempt to be cool she’s so cringe

Last edited:
  • Haha

oldstalebreadrolls

She’s closer to 37
I know someone who went all through kindergarten, primary school and high school with loaf before she morphed into spread ‘em Soph and was allegedly home schooled. She's about to turn 37. I know someone else who was a year ahead of her at school who is already 37 about to turn 38.
Stale bagel is a pathological liar, that’s why she doesn’t know her age.
Lying fucker.

• Wow
IMG_6433.jpeg

WTF?? She literally begs people to say thank you for everything she does so she can feel validated!!!! 🤷🏻‍♀️🙄

Also, what volunteering??? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick

charliechap

VIP Member
The way I came running here about the S tattoo that’s now all over her stories 😂
Just like the ring she’s trying to push it hard for some engagement

• Haha

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Guyz, she SO modest that she doesn’t feel comfortable seeing a doctor about a possible prolapse that is so incapacitating she has to take to her bed 3-4 times per year. 🥺 She’s so modest she can’t even get her words out talking about it. She’s such a shy, prim little girl. 🥺

Bitch who are you kidding!? You’ve had 5 kids. You’ve had so many doctors up in that snatch already it’s not even funny. You rock up to the hospital weekly. They probably have a parking space with your name on it out front by now. Stop pretending you’re too shy and coy to have anyone look at that well worn cooch of yours. Didn’t she also go to some chick who jerked her off and taught her how to orgasm or some shit? Not to mention her pelvic floor therapist who has dug around in there countless times. And we won’t even bother listing all the dick she has ridden. Acting like that vag is some rare and delicate flower no one has ever seen. 🙄
Girl, fuck all the way off, Skanky McSkank.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I wonder if there’s a Happy Way x SG collab that might help with her sleep?

Also, how many times now has she claimed she’ll be ruthless and cull those who don’t open her emails? Just do it and stop whinging about it. Whilst you’re at it, you should also stop lying about cutting toxic people. We all know they cut you. Funny how they all stopped following her way before she unfollowed them. She’s walking a very thin line and if she continues, one of them is bound to publicly confirm what she did to Pixie.

• Haha
Reactions: 19