Sophie Guidolin #39 How dare you call my husband my husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she look like she’s breathing really fast. And fkn the jumper pulled down to reveal the bandaid. Come on loaf 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is so embarrassing. I cringe hard at this loser.

No one and I mean NO ONE, leaves a bandaid on after a blood test longer than a bleeping hour or two. It’s 10.30pm. You dumb bleeping LEMON.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Speeches sprung on us??? Lol. Okay then. Teachers usually communicate hunny.
---
She is so embarrassing. I cringe hard at this loser.

No one and I mean NO ONE, leaves a bandaid on after a blood test longer than a bleeping hour or two. It’s 10.30pm. You dumb bleeping LEMON.
I bet she’s had that IV vitamin infusion tit she used to get on the Goldy when she lived in the apartment during covid times.

Reactions: 6
Also, if I caught anyone quickly filming the CT machine at work, I’d bleeping pass away from second hand embarrassment

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The bandaid still on hours later 😂😂😂 bleeping lame attention seeking narc. How many times can she get it in the shot. You're an embarrassment loaf

Reactions: 12
Hope the kid doesn't need to reference old moll mum for the speech about friendships, and always telling the truth.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I feel like all the posts about Evie’s speech were really just to show how attentive the new dick is. She filmed all of that stuff so that she could post about what a perfect family life she has with him and show off how involved he is with the girls, how they lay in bed together at night cuddling and rewatching family videos. She never bothered with any of that stuff with the girls before. She has been fixated lately (still) on publicly accusing her old friends of being leeches and Andrew of being abusive and she wants to show all those meanies that she really has a Prince Charming now. He even takes her to her doctors appointments 🙄.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I feel like all the posts about Evie’s speech were really just to show how attentive the new dick is. She filmed all of that stuff so that she could post about what a perfect family life she has with him and show off how involved he is with the girls, how they lay in bed together at night cuddling and rewatching family videos. She never bothered with any of that stuff with the girls before. She has been fixated lately (still) on publicly accusing her old friends of being leeches and Andrew of being abusive and she wants to show all those meanies that she really has a Prince Charming now. He even takes her to her doctors appointments 🙄.
I can just imagine her in her little girl voice telling him he will be driving her

Reactions: 2
Her daughter sitting on creepy guys lap that she barely knows. Grow a pair Nathan and protect your kids!!!
Most public schools in NSW issued a note home 4-6 weeks ago with info about the speeches. Typical loaf just isn’t involved enough in her kids lives to give a crap. The school would contact nath for everything .

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I'm sure the girls will be at their best for their speeches today after being up until nearly 11pm 🤷🤦‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I message him once a month asking
Me too
---
I'm sure the girls will be at their best for their speeches today after being up until nearly 11pm 🤷🤦‍♀️
I was thinking that. Imagine being the teacher? Trying to teach sleep deprived kids whose lives are chaotic when they're with their mum?
---
Her daughter sitting on creepy guys lap that she barely knows. Grow a pair Nathan and protect your kids!!!
Gave me the total ick. Loaf is guilty of benign neglect of those kids.

Reactions: 9
She is the most useless parent I’ve ever seen. I can’t stand the baby voice it puts on and again milking the hospital appointment for all it’s worth - I’ll say it again, get your massive DDDD tits removed loafie and all your problems will disappear

Reactions: 10
Of course he has time to drive you to your medical appointments, doesn't look like he has a job or if he does, not a demanding one!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Of course he has time to drive you to your medical appointments, doesn't look like he has a job or if he does, not a demanding one!
I know right. Andrew was too busy building a multi-million dollar professional health franchise.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.